Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,977,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

Can It Ever Be Possible In Nigeria That The Police Will Stop Carrying Gun About? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can It Ever Be Possible In Nigeria That The Police Will Stop Carrying Gun About? (611 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths / If Lagos State Governor Gives Me Loan, I Will Stop Robbery, Says Arrested Ex- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can It Ever Be Possible In Nigeria That The Police Will Stop Carrying Gun About? by DOD1: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2013
I've seen a west african country where their police never go about with guns, not even for once. You won't even sight any inside their police station. Mind you, I'm talking about a country I know very well and have observed for several years, although the population is far low and the country much smaller compare to nigeria. Any nigerian who has been to this country would know the country I'm talking about. Now I wonder, can this ever happen in nigeria, that the police will make arrest on the street without a gun and the person is not attempting to run away?
Re: Can It Ever Be Possible In Nigeria That The Police Will Stop Carrying Gun About? by Aladdin1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
So d name of the country is too big a taboo 4 u to mention? That country must be in d graveyard. Humans are inherently evil.without law and law enforcement they would display d extreme of wickedness towards öne another. Thus lawenforcement officers need arms to ensure security of lives and property in naija.

(1) (Reply)

News- Four Policemen And 11 Other Civilians Killed In Rivers State / Shooting In A Texas College / Living Faith Youth Leader Leads Robbery Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.