Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,879 members, 7,938,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Weird But Real (people Can't Be Too Careful) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird But Real (people Can't Be Too Careful) (923 Views)

Why Some People Can't Be With One Partner No Matter How Much They Are Loved. / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird But Real (people Can't Be Too Careful) by drnoel: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2013
Guys and ladies in the house. A banker a very good friend of mine is currently in police detention. Reason is sketchy if u ask me but he is accused of attempt to commit murder. The story goes like this;
A mutual acquaintance of ours who deals in clothes offered to give us some skimpy wears for our better-halfs. The acquiantance initially offered it to me and i refused cos i would rather buy the sort for wifey that get it free but my guy collected it since he had a new gf.
His gf was said to have slummed to the ground unconcious a few mins after wearing the said clothe and was rushed to the hospital and is yet to regain conciousness. The police arrested my guy for detention but the said acquaintance absconded and is at large. This is a problem cos i almost got myself also thrown behind the counter yesterday at the police station when u went to give my statement (thank God for my lawyer). Pls has anyone had similar situations happened to them. How do we convince the police that he is innocennt.
Re: Weird But Real (people Can't Be Too Careful) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2013
Strange, I thot the 2012 account for donations have closed? Oh, I see. It is for 2013. May we never be used to balance demonic accounts in Jesus' name. Amen!
But are the police sure it was the clothes and not the lady in question?Heavy flow during periods do make some ladies dizzy and faint ( I think).

2 Likes

Re: Weird But Real (people Can't Be Too Careful) by drnoel: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
fem30: Strange, I thot the 2012 account for donations have closed? Oh, I see. It is for 2013. May we never be used to balance demonic accounts in Jesus' name. Amen!
But are the police sure it was the clothes and not the lady in question?Heavy flow during periods do make some ladies dizzy and faint ( I think).
nice questions u raised. I cant say if the girl was having her monthly period or not. Anyway, the policemen men who tried to put me behind the counter before my lawyer intervened assured us that they were investigating the matter. (This my 3 weeks return back home was quite eventful).
Re: Weird But Real (people Can't Be Too Careful) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
drnoel:
nice questions u raised. I cant say if the girl was having her monthly period or not. Anyway, the policemen men who tried to put me behind the counter before my lawyer intervened assured us that they were investigating the matter. (This my 3 weeks return back home was quite eventful).
It is well my bruv.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Leave Your Job For Love? / Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretly Looking For In A Girlfriend / Why Do Young Girls Nowadays Love Dating Married Men???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.