Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,741 members, 7,879,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary (12834 Views)

Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured / Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
naijababe:

As much as I'd like to agree with you on the bolded, GEJ unfortunately will not only get the ticket but also win the election in 2015. He will empty the treasury and put the country up for sale if he has to.

It's easier said than done. Let him get the ticket first. The conditions preceding 2011 elections are simply non-existent now. The only thing that can help him is good performance and the consensus out there: GEJ is a failure.
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Prof Corruption:

It's easier said than done. Let him get the ticket first. The conditions preceding 2011 elections are simply non-existent now. The only thing that can help him is good performance and the consensus out there: GEJ is a failure.

I hope and pray I am wrong, the man has made OBJ seem like a true elder stateman
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Count from the number one position in the land (Presisdent) Downward, who is the next Yoruba man or woman?, might be this Oyinlola that many of his people here are laughing at. Opposition under the ACN will really Cost the Yorubas this time around. In the days of Awo, they would have cleverly grabbed that “Speaker Slot” when it was offered to them. If after say about 12 years and the ACN cannot win the Presisdency, I wonder what they will do.
You don’t put all your eggs in one basket, no wonder Ondo people stayed out.
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by ypzilanti: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
ignis:
That can never be possible, unless its not the PDP I know.

I know the ghana-must-gos will make the usual rounds on primary day, but you never know. Remember OBJ was denied 3rd term bid. As you can see, it is hard for GEJ to even get his BOT chairman candidate approved, and his party chairman is under fire. Summary: His control of the party is not assured.
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Sibrah: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bob_E: Count from the number one position in the land (Presisdent) Downward, who is the next Yoruba man or woman?, might be this Oyinlola that many of his people here are laughing at. Opposition under the ACN will really Cost the Yorubas this time around. In the days of Awo, they would have cleverly grabbed that “Speaker Slot” when it was offered to them. If after say about 12 years and the ACN cannot win the Presisdency, I wonder what they will do.
The bold part above is classical Mumu-ish logic. My people My people mentality to me has no gain, if not OBJ would have been celebrated all over the SW during his disastrous stay in Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by uchstan: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
No comment
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by dridowu: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
jadakiss213: English please!
i no pass tru sch dats y
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Samxiulee: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bob_E: Count from the number one position in the land (Presisdent) Downward, who is the next Yoruba man or woman?, might be this Oyinlola that many of his people here are laughing at. Opposition under the ACN will really Cost the Yorubas this time around. In the days of Awo, they would have cleverly grabbed that “Speaker Slot” when it was offered to them. If after say about 12 years and the ACN cannot win the Presisdency, I wonder what they will do.
southwest does not care much about where the person who hold power at the center comes from,they are very content as long as he or she perform,and develop the country.
Of what good did Obj who was imposed,voted for,championed by other regions in Nigeria to the southwest and the whole nation at large?same thing goes for Ette,Bankole,Bode George,former pdp governors in SW.
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by extension: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
“The whole world saw the PDP National Convention held in Abuja where Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola was elected National Secretary,” he said.

foolish and pepper soup joint lawyer.who is the all whole world?
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by ypzilanti: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2013

Apart from a sense of belonging, what has all these posts in government (From President to Deputy Speaker) brought the regions in term of development?

The road to Ota was a mess when OBJ was president. The East-West road is a mess now that GEJ is president. David Mark uses helicopter to travel from Abuja to Benue-The roads are bad.

It's the same type of animal that has been ruling at federal level since 1999. The only development in Nigeria is from performing state governors. I don't think Yorubas have lost anything apart from pride.

4 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2013

You see the way the East-West road has been fixed because GEJ is the president. You see the way SS has been massively built because GEJ is the President? You see why Sokoto has leapfrogged from being one of the poorest states to the richest states because of Tambuwal? You see rapid development going on in Kaduna because Sambo is in government? What did Bankole bring to SW when he reigned as Speaker?

Individuals in government can gain massively but that does not translate to having their respective regions uplifted one way or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by dridowu: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
Table Leg :

SMH ... you are an embarrassment to the human race!
y u dy follow me up and down, u b gay ? Na ur post was hidden b4 , na ban dy go gve u till 2015

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Gbawe: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
naijababe:

As much as I'd like to agree with you on the bolded, GEJ unfortunately will not only get the ticket but also win the election in 2015. He will empty the treasury and put the country up for sale if he has to.

My dear sister, let us wait and see. Nothing is certain but It is the ease with which OBJ and his Northern crew achieved what they did that has now got GEJ and his amateurs rattled and sick to their stomach. GEJ and co announced a line-up of Anenih, Nnamani et al like 20 years ago for this BOT position. Ali was only mention literally yesterday. OBJ stayed away in a show of assured arrogance and Ali carried the day easily to the extent the Presidency had to save face with the 'deadlock' ruse. GEJ has really united many, even former enemies, against his ambition because of the scale of his unthinking treachery. Many delivered for him because they expected him to stick to his pledge as per the notion of "honour amongst thieves'. If those former friends are now foes , who do not even want to hear of GEJ running in 2015, is it not obvious how this will end?

The only people behind GEJ currently are the brainless fools and money-hungry barracudas egging GEJ on to an inevitable defeat. like or hate the OBJ's, IBB's, Atiku, Ciroma's et al but you cannot discountenance their historical strength and influence within the PDP. It is naive for anyone to think GEJ can hijack the PDP simply because he is President. There are many 'strong men' in that Party who have forged fearsome reputations because of innate political sagacity unlike GEJ who would likely had hit the buffers as deputy to Alamco had OBJ not intervened. I keep telling folks GEJ picked up the ticket against Atiku last time because it was expedient for many to help him back then, for their own selfish reasons, rather than the notion GEJ was a sagacious political schemer. After GEJ won in 2011, it was amusing to see certain sections of the Country gloating childishly as if GEJ was superman who had defeated "aboki" with his own single-handed effort. They were too foolish and too ignorant of the reality of Nigeria to see that "aboki" helped GEJ defeat "aboki". Well let GEJ, sorry I mean superman, now defeat "aboki" himself without the help of the many 'abokis" who helped him last time. If what happened at the BOT election is anything to go by, then I would not bet on GEJ not receiving the Sylva treatment from the PDP bigwigs in a gang-up.

9 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
^ We can only hope that he doesn't win o. That man is a sorry excuse for a president, I can't believe I am wishing OBJ back given I how much I loathe him.
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Odutodaiwa: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
2015 go hot no be small. E be like say den just dey wait make we enter 2013. One thing is certain, that is the fact that the foolishness of Jonathan will be clear even to his greatest die-hard fan at he end of all these scheming.

Incase Jonathan does not understand the handwriting on the wall. It reads, Gives us the machinery. We the owners of PDP would like to have it back grin. Oh foolish Jonathan, this Kingdom that you do not merit is about to be taken from you.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:
2015 go hot no be small. E be like say den just dey wait make we enter 2013. One thing is certain, that is the fact that the foolishness of Jonathan will be clear even to his greatest die-hard fan at he end of all these scheming.

True.
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by ENEONWO(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gbawe, you are a very articulate and discerning person. People, especially many Nairalanders do not seem to appreciate the naivity of GEJ, nor do they understand that there is always a wide gulf between Idealism and Realism. We are watching. Time, indeed, is a healer!
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by delors(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
dridowu: Oyinlola Mind ; I guess opposition is @ wok, dy are using Tinubu Jugde, dat is y i was sack.
Brighter Grammar II
Bros, i strongly recommend Queen Primer II and Macmillan Primary English Book 5 for you...You grammar was d main reason Oyinlola was sacked, trust me. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by ypzilanti: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
The vultures have began circling. GEJ is going to have to empty the treasury for this battle. Be sure to hear of more projects like the 6o billion for phones scheme.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by 5columnist: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
lakeside025: Another blow for oyin, after †ђξ blow he received frm aregbesola by 3yrs ago.. This man ℓιƒє is full σƒ blows

Tonto Dikeh will still blow Oyins... grin grin grin
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by infohenry(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
Guy is not must that you comment on every topic because I dont get the sense in ur comment, Tell me how your tribes man in top political position is affecting your life. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gbawe: I am absolutely loving the chaos, intrigue and divisive politicking the ambition of GEJ is causing. OBJ, arrogantly, did not even attend the BOT election yet his candidate, Ali, whose candidacy was announced recently, carried the day easily to show the GEJ crew they are upstarts in the Party. Pathetically, they had to create a ruse about 'voting deadlocked' so they can begin actions attempting to dismantle the opposition to GEJ. I dey laugh.

I have read here, countless times, how GEJ will simply brush others aside to emerge in 2015. I will urge him to even gain the PDP ticket first because , in my opinion, Mr.President and his fans, to include those on this forum, are incredibly naive. They simply don't know what they have taken on.

Because thieves settled on GEJ as the best President to allow looting to go on does not mean GEJ owns the PDP. That will be proven to him in due course. They can carry on the sacking and 'take-downs' all they want. it will all be in vain in my opinion because the "owner" of the PDP will show GEJ who is boss just as Mr.President did with Sylva.
what exactly are you talking about here?
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by free13: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
All the tribal bigots are out defending oyinlola. tongue
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by onthefence: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
take dat: Since a notice of appeal and stay of execution has been filled, he still remains the secretary. Can't wait to see how GEJ's over ambitious agenda to earn a 2015 ticket ruins the biggest thieving party!

Does a notice of appeal operate as stay? Why can't he vacate the office and resume if successful on appeal?
Ozedy: what exactly are you talking about here?
take dat: Since a notice of appeal and stay of execution has been filled, he still remains the secretary. Can't wait to see how GEJ's over ambitious agenda to earn a 2015 ticket ruins the biggest thieving party!

Does a notice of appeal operate as stay? Why can't he vacate the office and resume if successful on appeal?
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
An appeal does not operate as a stay! He should step aside while seeking the stay. In any event, the only thing I ever heard oyinlola did well was excel in the peacekeeping and killing fields of Somalia when he served in UNOSOM. He was governor in Lagos and osun while i lived in those states. I testify he is an unrepentant failure when it comes to administering and serving people faithfully and conscientiously. When i see how he carries himself about unashamedly inspite of the glaring difference marwa and aregbesola made only a few months after succeeding him in Lagos and osun respectively one can only conclude that his conscience is dead if he had any value at all for that which is good and honorable. I wonder if anyone ever told him he has tarred the enviable legacy of his illustrious father and brought dishonour to the good name The Oba left behind. Sad, so sad!

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by dridowu: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
delors:
Brighter Grammar II
Bros, i strongly recommend Queen Primer II and Macmillan Primary English Book 5 for you...You grammar was d main reason Oyinlola was sacked, trust me. grin
if my english is d cos, dn am hapi wit dat. That is minus one, i have to kontinue wit dat so dat many mre can go including u

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
info henry:
Guy is not must that you comment on every topic because I dont get the sense in ur comment, Tell me how your tribes man in top political position is affecting your life. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

Like you guys are looking at my comment from the wrong side. Let me explain a little bit what I am trying to say. The Yorubas are a complex and an integral part of the political entity called Nigeria. They are well over 30 million men and women strong. It is not too good that when matters affecting such a high number of people are being discussed any where important, not “one” of them will be there, most especially at the very top, when crucial matters are being decided. They need to have some body there to represent their interest and give them give them more than enough sense of Belonging, some one, any body that can at least ensure that they always get their fair share of the proverbial national cake or any other Goodies. If they don’t take it, some other people will take it.
“The people come first, not your political affiliation.”
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by CohenJane: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
dridowu: Oyinlola Mind ; I guess opposition is @ wok, dy are using Tinubu Jugde, dat is y i was sack

Table Leg :

SMH ... you are an embarrassment to the human race!

@Table Leg; E be like say you no go school? So, you not differentiate sarcasm from reality? M.U.M.U na him you be

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by CohenJane: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
free13: All the tribal bigots are out defending oyinlola. tongue

I have not seen anyone defending Oyinlola here. Abi, am I missing something? You must have been the bigot then?

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by SELFWORTH: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
This is a perfect example of:

" A house divided against itself will not stand "

Stupid people washing all their dirty linen in public.
Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by IMMUNO1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
PDP is having a lot of crises lately. I just pray that this helps to flush our government of the bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary by SELFWORTH: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
alaoeri: Dear God please more confusion in PDP till the party breaks into pieces.

Why are you praying for a particular party. Pray instead that God will have mercy on Nigeria and bring us leaders after His heart and those that will lead with the people in mind. Only then can Nigeria get better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari‘s Inauguration Still Holds May 29, Not June 12 —Presidency / Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi / Abia Will Soon Start Exporting Rice - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.