Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,292 members, 7,977,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:18 PM

Please, We Need You To Help Us... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please, We Need You To Help Us... (430 Views)

Car Gurus In The House. Pls I Need You Guys To Enlighten Me On This Issue / You Need A Car?what Brand Do You Need?You Need Help?Call today / I Need You Help Bikers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, We Need You To Help Us... by Israel2020(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Goodday to all. I regret doing this but I actually dont have all the choices except to do it. We need financial assistance so urgently to put food on our table, wear good clothes and get a good shelter if it is possible. But as we stand, we cannot afford any of this. Someone please help us with favour financially. Help us feed or cloth... Any way you can help us. Please and please if we are rich or comfortable, we won't be here asking for help. Before january ends, I, as the head of the family needs to solve some very pressing problems but then the whole of my salary cannot do this.

Please let someone with the heart of Christ have mercy on us and help us. We need help, no matter how it is. Let us find favour in the sight of someone. To contact us Princeisrael41@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Toks Cars 4sale / NISSAN QUEST For Sale. / Registered Mazda 626 1996 @ N450,000.00 Call 08023416552, 08139040039

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.