Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Was She Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Wrong? (2321 Views)

Was She Wrong To Suprise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was She Wrong? by Mynd44: 12:32am On Jan 14, 2013
McLucas: i dont think you have a deep insight of the question. If not you wont call him a foolish man
Did I call him f00lish? I called him silly
Re: Was She Wrong? by dBard: 12:36am On Jan 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Spouce killing one another happens everywhere in the world and as a matter of fact Nigeria is even low as far as that in concerned.

What is wrong in the woman asking that you put your house in order?

Nothing..except wen it's outta d blue, in a young marriage where both parties r supposedly healthy. It can b viewed as highly suspect. Besides, d manner of approach, ad has been previously stated, is an important factor. maybe d day ur newly married wife asks u f ur will.. ......
Re: Was She Wrong? by dBard: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2013
just did a quick survey wit those arnd me n most r of d opinion she may ve sinister motives. Peoples perception is their reality..
Re: Was She Wrong? by True2myself24(f): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with her question. Maybe it's the way that she asked it. And besides they should have talked about it before marriage; like how they plan to take care of the family if
one partner should unexpectedly pass away.
Re: Was She Wrong? by snthesis(m): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2013
sad
Re: Was She Wrong? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 14, 2013
There has to be more to it than that.
Re: Was She Wrong? by lucabraski(f): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
The man is over reacting and is taking dis innocent question too far. He has summoned an extended family meeting.

Why does he want to expose his wife to all sorts of suspicions?

Men!!!!
Re: Was She Wrong? by princessono(f): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
She is nt wrong to ask. Just to keep her family tight. And maybe she knowns her husband family well. So guys dt blame her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Shallow? / smart ladies: Things You Should Not Do For Your Boyfriend / This Is True!behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman Rolling Her Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.