Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,165 members, 7,933,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:03 PM

How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo (11176 Views)

I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. / Ashawo.com / Hey Missy! I Got Something For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Mynd44: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2013
Here we go again
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
for those feeling bad with my long explanations, it was meant for the so-called channel 190 who happened to be a double agent that registered this handle for hideous purposes.

In case, channel 190 is the same as Emyo. I wasted my time advising someone who had chosen a path, forgive me, I was only touched to comment out of an extraordinary inspiration.

Sorry for the time wasting if you feel that way, not quarreling with anyone, only encouraging those that have ears and fear of God to turn to God and quit pre-marital sex and other youth vices.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by AdeniyiA(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
and what gains n medals did you receive?
mtcheeew!... vanity
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by ignis: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
and what gains n medals did you receive?
mtcheeew!... vanity
Please help me ask him
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 3:31am On Jan 14, 2013
DailyNews: for those feeling bad with my long explanations, it was meant for the so-called channel 190 who happened to be a double agent that registered this handle for hideous purposes.

In case, channel 190 is the same as Emyo. I wasted my time advising someone who had chosen a path, forgive me, I was only touched to comment out of an extraordinary inspiration.

Sorry for the time wasting if you feel that way, not quarreling with anyone, only encouraging those that have ears and fear of God to turn to God and quit pre-marital sex and other youth vices.

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by cumudie(f): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
U see guys always think they are on top of the game: bluff. I am also a law student and I have gurl frnds who jst wana calm their nerves with fellow class mate,neighbour,friend sef.anyway if u ar good n they don finish wif u mayb after 3months na so one of their frnd frm anoda dept go test u.
Its the uni life,no b today e start.
Finally,its not only guys that urges omo gurls they feel am and u cud b d lucky used chap...
2.Most pple are jst trying to fill up a space unto say( the real gf/bf ) no dey around...lol.
One more things d sweetest nd most dangerous is frnd wif benefit:soo if u gf/bf tel u say we ar really close like cousin!sam! Na lie...
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by adexsimply(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
cumudie:
U see guys always think they are on top of the game: bluff. I am also a law student and I have gurl frnds who jst wana calm their nerves with fellow class mate,neighbour,friend sef.anyway if u ar good n they don finish wif u mayb after 3months na so one of their frnd frm anoda dept go test u.
Its the uni life,no b today e start.
Finally,its not only guys that urges omo gurls they feel am and u cud b d lucky used chap...
2.Most pple are jst trying to fill up a space unto say( the real gf/bf ) no dey around...lol.
One more things d sweetest nd most dangerous is frnd wif benefit:soo if u gf/bf tel u say we ar really close like cousin!sam! Na lie...
Na true talk bro.. "we ar close friends(NA BIG LIE)"
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by HARDDON: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
op, sorry to ask, but how old are you?

you aint even the smoothest, you aint, the least , sleek.

yet you ball in here to reel ill.

tuk you 48 hours yet you feel you've broken women woo world record? embarassed cry

what if i tell you there are guys; smooth, sleek and worth every gift of the gab, who get layed by 9ners, in this same meeting circumstance, in 30mins?
(blv if you so d a m n wish) hv Expirenced

they should should jump from the edge of the world huh?

now get thatyourchildishblackflatbottom back to that conductor job of yours cos a Learned fellow wud know beta!

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^
Nice
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by muscar: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na so human beings go just relax begin de destroy their own future... smh
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2013
Wait i go judge you for court
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by patin48hrs(f): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
channel 190. Am now on nairaland. I want to publicly say that i love you. No matter what people say, the mistake i did can not stop me from loving you. Am sorry to say that i left the campus, but believe me, i love u, no matter what.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Channel, your game don blow oooo
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by patin48hrs(f): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure: Channel, your game don blow oooo
no he is not a gamer, i love him. That is all i came to say.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
If you want me to do an IP trace to confirm if Channel 190 is Patin 24 hrs lemme see some likes

7 Likes

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mynd_44: If you want me to do an IP trace to confirm if Channel 190 is Patin 24 hrs lemme see some likes
blood of thy savior!!!

This week na bad week ooo, after me and dailynews with Emyo on writing section, comes this one...lol, well its not funny Mynd_44 I see you
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
patin48hrs: channel 190. Am now on nairaland. I want to publicly say that i love you. No matter what people say, the mistake i did can not stop me from loving you. Am sorry to say that i left the campus, but believe me, i love u, no matter what.
patience! what you doing here, hun! Kai, and where are you.

Patience, I know that you are some where within this campus. So tell me its a lie.
And tell me you have not forgotten all those trash.

Let forget about all this and face our union.
catchu latter lemme subscribe my bis.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
channel 190: blood of thy savior!!!

This week na bad week ooo, after me and dailynews with Emyo on writing section, comes this one...lol, well its not funny Mynd_44 I see you
I have access to files dude don't make me do the search ooooo
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
patin48hrs: channel 190. Am now on nairaland. I want to publicly say that i love you. No matter what people say, the mistake i did can not stop me from loving you. Am sorry to say that i left the campus, but believe me, i love u, no matter what.
you gotta be kidding me.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
U gotta be kidding me!! Do y'all actually believe patin48hrs is not channel190 or some other Nairalander playing tricks??
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by HARDDON: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Itz amazing !

Oh naw shollypopz is male ova night!

Wat a dogfish opps catfish
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
HARDDON: Itz amazing !

Oh naw shollypopz is male ova night!

Wat a dogfish opps catfish

I suddenly grew a d1ck oo. Though I'm still missing one of my balls sad

Yep, my pomo stand is very close to that of the meat seller in Oshodi. Buy your cheap pomo from me
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by WhiZTiM(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella:
you gotta be kidding me.. shocked shocked
real kidding. e be like say, this girl mumu small... WTF!!

Now I can't comprehend the relationships between intelligence, sex and love...
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by mrkels(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
@op you are slow o, there was one I did one time back in the days , it was less than 3 hours and I did it in my car. So guy 48 hours too long cheesy

Anyways I regreted that whole incident because at the end of the day some soldiers caught up with us and we ended up in a hospital with my mom and other peopel.
Most embarassing day of my life.
I am so not proud of it and I hope it never happens again
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by WhiZTiM(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
young lady, lemme ask you a question.
If his dick became 2inches long when erect and he gets a little bit disabled in using those his hands on your body and his mouth to your hearing... Would you still love him?

Anyway, Your signature says a lot about you. i.e "I want to enjoy what I did" ... Get wisdom my frnd!
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by HARDDON: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

I suddenly grew a d1ck oo. Though I'm still missing one of my balls sad

Yep, my pomo stand is very close to that of the meat seller in Oshodi. Buy your cheap pomo from me

and what xactly is your point öf dis sudden gender mutilation and transplant?

To shy to ß a female? Or just tired of having to ß d oηε spreading dεм legs?
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
HARDDON:

and what xactly is your point öf dis sudden gender mutilation and transplant?

To shy to ß a female? Or just tired of having to ß d oηε spreading dεм legs?
too shy to be a female?? what d heck does that mean??

Oh well, I would love to tell ppl to suck my d1ck and I don't like ppl telling me to be lady-like. Also, want to know what it feels like to be a chauvinist and truthfully, I'm getting bored of NL and giving myself a new personality here excites me.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by obi4eze(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
DailyNews: And to others reading this, including channel_190, remember, there is nothing bad in befriending someone of the opposite sex, I have made this clear several times, where it is wrong is when you go on having sex either physical or by way of words or attitudes, desist from them for your own good.

What Christianity preaches is not just for God's good, but for our own good. Do you know the dangers involved in having sex with someone that isn't your legally married wife or husband? Spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, morally, financially, etc it affects our lives, you may not see the result immediately, but its there.

Everyday you hear celebrities encountering different problems from- marital, social, health, mental, emotional and sometimes financial, and you never wondered why. Pls be careful, date, be friends, but pls for your own good and most importantly for the fear of God and to please Him, flee from pre-marital sex, envy, gossip, and lying. Don't lie against people, it is a grievous sin against their conscience.

Try and make a covenant of no more pre-marital sex till marriage today and challenge God. I wish you all a blessed year ahead.

I just like your idea of no pre-marital sex. Many don't but it's the best. Please keep it up! May Oluwa give you more grace and wisdom to continue. What I just understand is that some people don't understand that it's all for our own good. God have mercy!
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by chez1978: 4:58am On Jan 20, 2013
O boy na wa 4 u self 4 ur mind now u b james bond na wetin ur parent send u go school go do b dis wan u finish sch now u go say u no get job and na u do urself wan ur mate dey read 4 sch na babe runs na him u dey do as u knw say u get sweet mouth make u use am get money wan go better ur life
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by dandagreat(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2013
@op I don't know if u re mature or not. But u no suppose brag with such stuff. Guys wey get game no de sabi talk "yanyanpo" for internet.

If u come slam 3 sisters nko?
Guy lock up pls.
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by channel190(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
dandagreat: @op I don't know if u re mature or not. But u no suppose brag with such stuff. Guys wey get game no de sabi talk "yanyanpo" for internet.

If u come slam 3 sisters nko?
Guy lock up pls.
mehn the intent is not to brag but to give out tips
Re: How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
channel 190: mehn the intent is not to brag but to give out tips
Says who? You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Connect! / Lola's Corner / Dyt N James Celebratin D Romantic Award Winner Ms Cuddlemii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.