Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. (19386 Views)

5 Super Methods To Get Noticed By Any Employer You Wish To Work For / I Asked An Employer To Pay My TP Before Coming For Interview / Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by victorD3: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Apart from my vast experiences and qualifications as outline in my CV I have the necessary skills which will deliver value to your organization as well as clients if given the opportunity to serve

2 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by lonipeter(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
I'll beat your imagination with my 'know how' and creativity.

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by bizzle2: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
a compound sentence albeit compound, is still a sentence..
payless:

I was thinking the same thing all through the posts. One sentence and people posting compound sentenses.

F9
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by tellwisdom: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
op, I wonder how many lives you have spoilt with your teaching ability...you said "in one sentence and you begin write epistle for here" sad who should be teaching who now?...ur students shld be teaching u, not you teaching them sadsad...brb angry
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by victorD3: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
Apart from my vast experiences and qualifications as outline in my CV I have the necessary skills plus attitude which will deliver value to your organization as well as clients if given the opportunity to serve
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by freecocoa(f): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
I have been jobless for a longtime, employ me and all the energy I've saved in my years of joblessness will be used to work wonders in your company.grin

6 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by slimchimex(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
the smile on the face of my patients always make me happy...Thank God for that...
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by creativemusic: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink smiley
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Imagine the little thing talking trash called safarichicken, prolly lives in one village like that in Nigeria grin grin

.........looking for attention on NL, y'all should give the hood rat some attention, fvcking wretch!!

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
U wont have problems with me grin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Kslib(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
My valuable and out of this world contribution to this organisation will make you compare my value with oxygen if given the chance......
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by 4reigningqueen: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Stallion84:

what if they are happy the class is over?

Imagine this

A teacher enters a class and a class that was rowdy suddenly becomes quiet.The teacher starts teaching with the students paying absolute attention. After explaining, the students struggled among themselves to ask questions.The bell for a change of period goes but the students are begging him to continue.

Will you say the students were bored?

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by seedord247(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shollypopz: Imagine the little thing talking trash called safarichicken, prolly lives in one village like that in Nigeria grin grin

.........looking for attention on NL, y'all should give the hood rat some attention, fvcking wretch!!

Why do/did you sent her away! undecided
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by chukxy44(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
Over the years, I have become an essential success factor in all the company's I have worked.

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by makaveli16(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
My problem solving ability is second to none.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Kslib(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
freecocoa: I have been jobless for a longtime, employ me and all the energy I've saved in my years of jobless will be used to work wonders in your company.grin
Hahahaha!!!!!! This fuuccking hilarious..
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Lobolintin(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
I can phuck as if its my live.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by yuzedo: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
I gats 18inches badonkey and ah take u to many places you only seen on landlord tv! wink
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by tjskii(f): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
I'll find you and kill you if I don't get this job angry angry

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Ozegbe(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
to all the grammarians in the house, the op said one sentence, he didn't specify the type wether it be simple, compound or complex. ITK has killed more people than bomb.

3 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
**enters his office with 10 bundles of N1000 note**

Oga, how e go be now.... I need this job

**drops the bundles on his desk**

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by yuzedo: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777: MY DEFENSE IS IMPREGNABLE, MY STYLE IS RAMBUNCTIOUS, I WANNA EAT YOUR KIDS FOR DINNER, ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH
Oh Christ!!! *rolling* grin grin grin grin

freecocoa: I have been jobless for a longtime, employ me and all the energy I've saved in my years of jobless will be used to work wonders in your company.grin
kombats: the best u willl ever had

dilbert100: i have 15 kids to feed cool

grin grin grin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by juman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Just believe me, I intensely hate nigeria. grin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Pacesetter2: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Stallion84:

what if they are happy the class is over?
Lwkmd
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by AlterEgoTM: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
acidosis™:
**enters his office with 10 bundles of N1000 note**

Oga, how e go be now.... I need this job

**drops the bundles on his desk**
grin grin
Haha, na 2 billion be salary them wan dey give you, wey you take 1 million bribe to get the job undecided undecided
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
am indeed an embodiment of excellence,strong positivity,high quality output,integrity and accountability,if am availed this employment opportunity then i together with other staff would take this organization to its elastic limit of sucess.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
I have a gun in my pocket,if you don´t hire me,i will kill you..
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by danjkad: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
obadiah777: MY DEFENSE IS IMPREGNABLE, MY STYLE IS RAMBUNCTIOUS, I WANNA EAT YOUR KIDS FOR DINNER, ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH
Ahhhhhh!!! U go get am sharp sharp.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by yuzedo: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sir, OLEKU, TELL ME SOMETIN WEY I NO FIT DO...! angry cool

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Ayoobscom(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hiring me as your driver will mean safety for you since at 300 km speed I could drive across thirdmainland brigde with eyes closed
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
AlterEgo™:

grin grin
Haha, na 2 billion be salary them wan dey give you, wey you take 1 million bribe to get the job undecided undecided

If na CBN job or NNPC, na to do am oo bros...
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by KINGwax(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
presegsADESIDA: I'm so gifted to be so creative.
wot is ds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Discrimination Against Graduates From State Universities / UK To Force Jobs On Jobless People After 18 Months Of Benefits / Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.