Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,113 members, 7,970,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation (6358 Views)

Gov Uduaghan And Wife Back Then / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows / Gov.uduaghan and roli's transformation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
@monkeyleg u always hit me d nail. Well if every body is like me we will end up going to heaven, Delta we stand, we have mak such name (fame) but wat did people know us of?... Dats my question now @monkeyleg @garri and @All
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
ogusbaba1:
den make d suggestion bro, we need more deltans to debate here, Eweta must see dis thread as one of angryly said deltans. We need other ethnics states to also giv a thought.. What do u think @monkeyleg and garri?

I agree. But I doubt if Afam go gree tell Oga Seun to put am for f.p.

@Ogus: Why not go to the "suggestion & Complaint thread" to make the suggestion for frontpaging of this thread??

Meanwhile, why are you pretending to be a female??
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
@garri i ve always see a gud person in u, I am presently @ Oleh, but bro am nt really impressed by wat am seeing over here. Tins are been move downward if u understand wat i mean. Bro Delta state is falling yes We d young sters cant let it be... Pls Delta state must progress with the help of who? Me nd you lets take Uduaghan off this, if each individual can set up and see what it becomes in days or months or even years at least delta state ll see sometin.
Sorry for saying dis, Delta state is one of the backward developing state in nigeria
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lols @ Garri I and @Monkeyleg hav settle dat b4. Neva mind mt funny act toh..... Hahah
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
monkeyleg: @Ogusbaba,

We know blame una. Infact, I am rather impressed with your humility in accepting your education was not unto scratch, for what ever reason. the point here being that we must not let Delta state rot so much that even your own children and your childrens children suffer the horrible education system that failed you so miserably.

When you see some of us fiercely criticize Uduaghan, it is for the benefit of everyone, but most importantly for our people who have been disadvantaged for years. We must all have a selfless spirit

Well said!!

It's our duty to hold our leaders accountable. We have no business criticising Goodluck Jonathan ‎​Άnd Co. when our Governor is not delivering what he was elected to deliver. Irrespective of our current social status, we are affected by the quality of governance ‎​Άnd as such we must make our voices heard..
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by monkeyleg: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Ogusbaba,

History is good, but we must look to the future. I will do my own little bit to contribute to our state. I have a very clear vision of where I think we should be going as a state. There is so much we can achieve, I am hopeful come 2015.

And Uduaghan, with his plan to escape to Senate and avoid prosecution, should forget it, he is definitely going to jail
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

I agree. But I doubt if Afam go gree tell Oga Seun to put am for f.p.

@Ogus: Why not go to the "suggestion & Complaint thread" to make the suggestion for frontpaging of this thread??

Meanwhile, why are you pretending to be a female??
why he non go gree do am??
Well, i ve done dat since afternu 2mins after i made d post but a post trending like dis i wonder why it has nt been featured on d f.p
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by monkeyleg: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Garri,

Ogusbaba like Woman cloth.

@Ogusbaba, that Oleh where you dey I done waka that place tire. James Welsh Emevon used to be a great school, would have benefited you and your local people
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
@monkeyleg and Garri, I accept d fact d problem we are facing is our governance, and also we knw where we re going in next 2years, well bro talking bout eweta to be jail, hmmm i stil watching out tins behind dat man here,... Lets watch his bad Uduaghan is nt som1 u put self interest on or some u put mind on. He can fail u, but lets pray for him he can stil change his act. Dis lttle time he hav i wonder what he is using it for.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
monkeyleg: @Garri,

@Ogusbaba, that Oleh where you dey I done waka that place tire. James Welsh Emevon used to be a great school, would have benefited you and your local people

Dha! Monkeyleg, haha no wonder ur leg be monkeyleg. I luv dat concert.. I am nt local nd no one is local noted?
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
monkeyleg: @Garri,

The guy na HOMO??

Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2013
Hahahah Garri God forbit no mind our brother Monkeyleg oo
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2013
ogusbaba1: Hahahah Garri God forbit no mind our brother Monkeyleg oo

So why you dey like wear woman cloth??
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2013
@garri na monkeyleg jst dey do dat one oo, na because i dey like cry na e cos am oo
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2013
ogusbaba1: @garri na monkeyleg jst dey do dat one oo, na because i dey like cry na e cos am oo

You put female for ur profile because you dey like cry??
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2013
@Garri ehen na....
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2013
ogusbaba1: @Garri ehen na....
So who you dey cry for??

Your boyfriend??
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2013
@Garri anybody i see o, but it seems i go cry for Seun now why he neva put dis thread on f.p
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2013
This Korres sef u go jst dey view d thread since yesterday no comment. If u non go comment non dey view o ehen
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GeneralJ(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2013
Seriously its like Delta has the most fvcked up governors, get deliverance for any governor before he occupies that seat
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2013
the mR gorvernor GUY is packing money meant for people development to his "MASTER" at thier detriment
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by kroxx(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2013
@Ogusbaba I have not commented before now because there is nothing to comment on.Every right thinking Deltan knows that the Uduaghan administration is a monumental failure,words alone can't begin to define and explain the anger in my heart whenever I have cause to visit Delta which is quite often.True governance is more than building roads,or hospitals or providing jobs or security of lives and properties,but pray do tell in what area of governance has the Uduaghan administration excelled in? Ogusbaba,Garri*7,monkeyleg wetin dey happen for Delta dey pain me bad bad,if I pour the venom wey dey mind ehn.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2013
@Korrx lols na so ur own don reach??
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by alarm4: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2013
so my Town language(Isoko) still make the front page of NL.....ok mr !!!wht evr or uduaghan u call urslf .. if u are reading this nw o boy u don F****up, and ur Parties inclusive,
I hate the likes of all this Political parties na to chop n clean mouth and leave the rest to the nxt GOV.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by labbyboi(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2013
Criticism at work again!!! I'm not clamouring 4 d bereaved Isokos neither am I countering dere outcry; all I see here is "POLITRICKS".
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by grav82ty: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Point of correction pls,majority of deltans never voted for uduaghan. D pdp riggin machine put him there against d wishes of we deltans. D man av said it ova n ova again,he owes us nothing cos he knows we didn't vote 4 him. I av my eyes set 4 2013 cos 4 me uduaghan is a foregone conclusion.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Lollycutie(f): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Afam4eva: I know isoko people but i can't pinpoint which towns they occupy.
U go mumu tey wella
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lollycutie: U go mumu tey wella
lols Lollycutie wetin happen na?
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by watchindelta(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
meh wilohand dey fnckup big time here in warri, wilohand no do any work here jor.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
ogusbaba1: @Blink82, pls dont eva say someone shud shut up, am nt gonna shut man, why did u stop d attending? Wehn u knw enuf what dey do there doesnt suit to u, why cnt u speakup as a man, see dis is jst d problem we do face, with d times i ve attended meetings, i can boldy say i use my effort as a civil servant. Now u see a problem instead of u to make a correction u stop attending,...you guys shud look into dis guy matter.
Lol, I have been active in politics since 1999 especially with my dad being a very prominent urhobo leader who doesn't take shite.

You want me to talk, you want me to speak against a whole system. You want me to challenge the mafia. Na now I know say you no be politician at all. You want to solve a problem that is bigger than you. When those that can even challenge the system have their lips sealed. Even UPU has been reduced to nothing.

I have personally encountered uduaghan a few times and I can tell you he is a snake. Not to be trusted at all. He is very humble before those that can destroy him, unfortunately those people are bigger thieves, I don't want to start mentioning names because I love my peace and he doesn't care about the noise making masses like us-yes all this our online talk na noise, it will barely make a difference.

Sorry for telling you to shut up, first impression you gave was that you are either oblivious of delta matters or a young kid. Really sorry.

Back to the topic, the itsekiri nation is not even being developed, money is only being shared among the political class. There is absolutely no need for this thread.

No single part of delta state is being developed!
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
@blink i hear you, Politic is a game everyone play, Lols i neva ak u to challenge Eweta o...
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Then back to d topic, not only ur community is massively lols,
no part in delta state is boldly standup for development, i mean part is develop dan other...
If each leader in each town organize a scholarship for the poor, at least start by dat way, u will see where we wil end up.. Thanks more opinion re welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. / BBC: Nigeria Police Fire At Celebrating Biafra Supporters / How Afonja Lost Power To Fulani In Ilorin — Kasum, Leader Of Afonja Descendants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.