Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,425 members, 7,911,052 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do? (753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by ghettodreamz(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JIFpRi0pcVI/TdQzkqoVP6I/AAAAAAAAAdo/14VJo-EdQlk/s400/stack+of+money.png[/img]

[size=14pt]U wanted to be rich and U went to a native doctor and he told U that U will be the richest man/woman in your town on the condition that U will be mad for a whole 1 year. U agreed. Now U have been mad for eleven months and twenty nine days. Just two days remaining, then a pastor passing by saw you and cast the spirit of madness out of U, what will U do to d pastor? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[/size]
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
the pastor must restore the madness o by fire by force
just two days to d miracle cheesy

but what if, what the native predicted was wrong and the person become mad for ever undecided
what would be the gain?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by slimchi2k2(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2013
thank God this's just a joke
Re: What Will You Do? by slimchi2k2(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
the pastor must restore the madness o by fire by force
just two days to d miracle cheesy

but what if, what the native predicted was wrong and the person become mad for ever undecided
what would be the gain?
vicky mum the prediction must be wrong why the native doctor is not rich
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2013
slimchi2k2: vicky mum the prediction must be wrong why the native doctor is not rich

o-ohoo
Re: What Will You Do? by slimchi2k2(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:

o-ohoo
pls mum can i know the meaning
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
slimchi2k2: pls mum can i know the meaning

am not you mum Mr angry
Re: What Will You Do? by Edunwa302(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nawaoh God is gud den cus same rich he seek for might eventualy killl him who nos
Re: What Will You Do? by ghettodreamz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
Edunwa302: Nawaoh God is gud den cus same rich he seek for might eventualy killl him who nos

If you were in his shoe, what would you have done? grin
Re: What Will You Do? by slimchi2k2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
i know just joking,sorry
~vicky~:

am not you mum Mr angry

(1) (Reply)

Even When A Famous Criminal Dies People Say May His Gentle Soul Rip. Why? / How Girls Change(copyright) / Good Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.