Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers (10982 Views)

Nassarawa Governor Sacks 10,000 Workers- NLC / Supreme Court Sacks 10 Cpc Lawmakers From Kastina / Tribunal Sacks 10 CPC National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by TechRev: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
This news is like an arrow through some people's heart!! I could see it from faces of my friends that are cpc fanatics.

Yet they say the General has no hand in it?? So its agreed the CPC has fraudsters in it?? If it was an error by INEC alone, why did CPC as a party not one of the plaintiffs but are defendant?? So if CPC has fraudsters which the "MOST HOLY ONE" can not cleanse how does he dream of cleansing Nigeria?? Will he not take ministers from his fraud pool??

They say CPC is setting example by not interfering and allowing the law to take its place, lol.
Why allow the fraud in the first place?? You can not tell me the "MOST HOLY ONE" (being a General as he is/was) can not sanitize a simple party and yet dream BIG MIGHTY BIG DREAMS of sanitizing Nigeria.
How can someone sit on a seat he never contested for and they claim CPC is showing example of democrazy by allowing the law take its course?

CAPITAL FRAUD!!!! I shudder in japanese!!!!

They are all the same. Sad there are still ostriches here.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by free13: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
TechRev: This news is like an arrow through some people's heart!! I could see it from faces of my friends that are cpc fanatics.

Yet they say the General has no hand in it?? So its agreed the CPC has fraudsters in it?? If it was an error by INEC alone, why did CPC as a party not one of the plaintiffs but are defendant?? So if CPC has fraudsters which the "MOST HOLY ONE" can not cleanse how does he dream of cleansing Nigeria?? Will he not take ministers from his fraud pool??

They say CPC is setting example by not interfering and allowing the law to take its place, lol.
Why allow the fraud in the first place?? You can not tell me the "MOST HOLY ONE" (being a General as he is/was) can not sanitize a simple party and yet dream BIG MIGHTY BIG DREAMS of sanitizing Nigeria.
How can someone sit on a seat he never contested for and they claim CPC is showing example of democrazy by allowing the law take its course?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lol, ACN follows soonest. PDP na dem oga, ACN. Are like apprentices to PDP their master. Rotten parties dats wot all of em re
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Cmeo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Now I can see that in Nigeria, the rate of educated illiterate are more than the regular illiterate (i.e. illiterate who never go to school) by simply assessing the comments of the people here. It is always good for one to do more research on your own and use your thinking faculty to arrive at a logical conclusion (as expected of an educated person) than relay on some unprofessional and shoddy media report. For those who care to know, its CPC Candidate VS another CPC Candidate which I believe was as a result of Abacha's son interference in the party activities back then. For the educated illiterate, pls get your facts straight.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Wadeoye(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
C me o: Now I can see that in Nigeria, the rate of educated illiterate are more than the regular illiterate (i.e. illiterate who never go to school) by simply assessing the comments of the people here. It is always good for one to do more research on your own and use your thinking faculty to arrive at a logical conclusion (as expected of an educated person) than relay on some unprofessional and shoddy media report. For those who care to know, its CPC Candidate VS another CPC Candidate which I believe was as a result of Abacha's son interference in the party activities back then. For the educated illiterate, pls get your facts straight.

I pity that region called south east... They are fast losing rational and productive youths.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by free13: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rotten party. Party of criminals and killers. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by TechRev: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
Modus Operandi

1 absolve the party of all sins
2 if 1 fails, absolve the General of all sins
3 if if 2 fails, Launder the General the "MOST HOLY ONE"
4 if all else fails, find a section of the country/individuals to insult.

BUT THERE WAS A FRAUD BY CPC!!!! And the "MOST HOLY ONE" was there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by free13: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
TechRev: Modus Operandi

CPC a party of criminals. grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by olusogo: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
We should get it right that in party politics some undesirable elements must be in the midst. They understand politics of bitterness, they always struggle to feed their own nest and use every opportunity within their disposal to create internal problem in the party to favor themselves.
About CPC internal Politics, I was opportuned to involve in the last party politics. I want to tell you that Bahari is a blessing to this country. He and the leadership of the party(though some are "Judas") insisted that we must follow due process to produce our candidates by conducting primaries starting from each ward in the Local Governments. Some "very experienced politicians" were planted in the party by PDP and other parties trying to dismantle the party. They established and operated parallel faction,they bribed their way to submit their candidate who did not emerge as a result of right primary elections to Party Headquarter in Abuja,they manipulated and swapped names. Everything they were doing was to disturb us. It was a great challenge for us. However,we remained focused. Let me cite example of what happened in Oyo State between Bar. Adebayo Shittu and Hon. Ibrahim Taiwo. Taiwo was planted by Akala/Ladoja supported by Amidu Ajibade. When Taiwo failed he defected to Accord but they did a lot of damage before they left. Had it been we won election some of their candidate would have been dubiously emerged which we would also have to contest in the court.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by TechRev: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
olusogo: We should get it right that in party politics some undesirable elements must be in the midst. They understand politics of bitterness, they always struggle to feed their own nest and use every opportunity within their disposal to create internal problem in the party to favor themselves.
About CPC internal Politics, I was opportuned to involve in the last party politics. I want to tell you that Bahari is a blessing to this country. He and the leadership of the party(though some are "Judas"wink insisted that we must follow due process to produce our candidates by conducting primaries starting from each ward in the Local Governments. Some "very experienced politicians" were planted in the party by PDP and other parties trying to dismantle the party. They established and operated parallel faction,they bribed their way to submit their candidate who did not emerge as a result of right primary elections to Party Headquarter in Abuja,they manipulated and swapped names. Everything they were doing was to disturb us. It was a great challenge for us. However,we remained focused. Let me cite example of what happened in Oyo State between Bar. Adebayo Shittu and Hon. Ibrahim Taiwo. Taiwo was planted by Akala/Ladoja supported by Amidu Ajibade. When Taiwo failed he defected to Accord but they did a lot of damage before they left. Had it been we won election some of their candidate would have been dubiously emerged which we would also have to contest in the court.

Thank you my brother! So you are telling us now that The General can not sanitize his party?? So how can he sanitize Nigeria?? Or will those experienced politicians disappear if he becomes president??
As you answer this, I already know CPC modus operandi in case you try to use it.
TechRev: Modus Operandi

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Some people have comprehension problem, these 10 law makers are from CPC and those that took them to court are also from CPC, they're against eachother because of eligibility issue" just like the case of Amaechi in 2007 when he was replaced at the last minute in the primaries.

C me o: Now I can see that in Nigeria, the rate of educated illiterate are more than the regular illiterate (i.e. illiterate who never go to school) by simply assessing the comments of the people here. It is always good for one to do more research on your own and use your thinking faculty to arrive at a logical conclusion (as expected of an educated person) than relay on some unprofessional and shoddy media report. For those who care to know, its CPC Candidate VS another CPC Candidate which I believe was as a result of Abacha's son interference in the party activities back then. For the educated illiterate, pls get your facts straight.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wadeoye:

Shut up your ignorant mouth. The law says whoever is not happy should approach the court. What has Buhari got to do with that? To force his interest on those who feel cheated?

No wonder you dont see anything wrong in voting for the nest of killers as your leaders - evil PDP agent.

Buhari has everythn 2 do wt it! He handpickd candidates of d CPC and foisted unpopular candidates on d electorate. In return, d electorate casted protest votes agenst hz candidates.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
vanstanzy: Round 2!!! grin grin grin All i can say is, PDP is winning this boxing bout. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na today? Elections are by the corner and PDP is doing all in its power to discredit other political parties and "IMAGINARY" opponents. That's "Dirty politics" for u!
And about who has power or not, INEC as an electoral body was formed by the govt. and given all the necessary powers to function. So why not let it function so?
We have always known that the Nigerian courts were filled with jesters. grin grin grin grin grin Anywhere-money-dey apologists!

Oga, e get sumtin wey dem dey call Laws and it regulates our conduct in d society.
In Nigeria, d ogbonge Law na d constitution. E get anoda law wey be electoral Act dat guides d conduct of elections. Ds Electoral Act must be in agreement wt d constition. Also INEC is a creation of d law and must obey dat law, nt 'free hand' according to u.
I hope i broke ds down to ur level?
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by olusogo: 12:42am On Jan 13, 2013
I will continue to reiterate that Buhari is a blessing to democracy, good governance and the country at large. He always want good and right people to emerge as the candidate. The bad eggs always cut corners because their antecedent will make them unpopular in the party and unable to win even at the ward elections. The party has given the rules and regulations for elections and emergence of party candidates. If you swap your names(as the case was in Katsina with the help of INEC officials) because you have power to influence at the level of Abuja, you are on your own, Buhari will not influence for anybody even if you are his blood brother, you will lose the seat in the court of law.
How do you expect Buhari to disqualify a candidate or get involve in who emerge at various level? This is electoral function and not Buhari's. He is also a candidate and this is democracy not military.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by jmaine: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2013
TechRev: This news is like an arrow through some people's heart!! I could see it from faces of my friends that are cpc fanatics.

1,000 Likes
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by olusogo: 1:11am On Jan 13, 2013
What sanitation do you need, the court asked them to vacate their seat after it was proved they were not the right candidate emerged according to the party and INEC rules. Do you expect the General to order battalions from barracks to start chasing the bad eggs? Buhari made us to know that in politics you sanitize by laying rules and regulations and the umpire is there to adjudge you. No force, no cohesion, no aggression. You need votes of your enemies to emerge only for you to manage him. The same method he will adopt to "sanitize" Nigeria.
TechRev:

Thank you my brother! So you are telling us now that The General can not sanitize his party?? So how can he sanitize Nigeria?? Or will those experienced politicians disappear if he becomes president??
As you answer this, I already know CPC modus operandi in case you try to use it.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by luluosas(m): 4:10am On Jan 13, 2013
TechRev: Topic should be changed to CPC in electoral fraud: Court sacks 10 CPC lawmakers.
It is better put in perspective:
Court Sacks 10 Illegal CPC Lawmakers As Original winners Wins How about that?
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Georgeorge20: 5:48am On Jan 13, 2013
replacement'll come from same state(Kastina)expect 10 boko-haram members to carryout the duty(to bomb NASS n HOA)
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by danny301: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2013
luluosas:

"original winners wins"..... who taught you English language in school?..... I recommend common mistakes in English to you, i think that will help you over-come some silence but serious grammatical blunders .
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Wadeoye(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2013
danny301:

"original winners wins"..... who taught you English language in school?..... I recommend common mistakes in English to you, i think that will help you over-come some silence but serious grammatical blunders .

Mr teacher, check the bolded out - think it should be silent, not silence.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by jmaine: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2013
luluosas:

Trying to redefine an in house fraud i guess . . . Try harder next time grin . . . .
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Akainzo(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2013
utumunta:

Buhari has everythn 2 do wt it! He handpickd candidates of d CPC and foisted unpopular candidates on d electorate. In return, d electorate casted protest votes agenst hz candidates.

And they voted against his candidates by voting for CPC?
You do need to read, comprehend, understand, digest and then reason things out before making a comment.
The court nullified 10 candidates, but replaced them with 10 other CPC lawmakers. That shouldn't be hard to read and understand now...
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Wadeoye(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2013
Akainzo:

And they voted against his candidates by voting for CPC?
You do need to read, comprehend, understand, digest and then reason things out before making a comment.
The court nullified 10 candidates, but replaced them with 10 other CPC lawmakers. That shouldn't be hard to read and understand now...

That shows the level of mediocrity and laziness that now revages the south especially the south east.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Coolboi05(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2013
<B>4 yr information dey hv bin restored by court order...if u no get money 2 buy dailynews go on tv watch AIT heaflines....haters go HUG trans4ma!!</B>
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Let them return their salaries earned during their period of fraud.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wadeoye:

That shows the level of mediocrity and laziness that now revages the south especially the south east.

Anyone who curses the southeast is a dera.nged stu.p1dick iddi.otta.

Having travelled round Nigeria, i know who the laziest people are you buf.fon. You can reserve your comment for illiterate persons.
Re: Court Sacks 10 CPC Lawmakers by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
AK 48: Nonsense reporting,sour journalism.
A report that cannot tell u if it was an internal cpc to cpc change of baton or otherwise.

To those that understand, pls. explain

Yeah, the report is presented incompletely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day / Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum / Senate Confirms Muazu Sambo As Minister-designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.