Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Things Men Go Through In Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Go Through In Life (18285 Views)

Why Do Some Men Go After Young Teenage Girls? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / Why Do Men Go Into "caves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by cfours: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
anthony86: when I was much younger. I thought my Dad was harsh and mean so I Loved my mum than him.As i grew older and becoming a man of my own i realise he was the best person i have ever encountered. Men go through a lot to please their wives and raise their kids. Some are late (that is why you have so many widows around), some are in prisons not because they are bad but because they must meet ends means. Right now i must work overtime in office this week so as to but a BB for my sweetheart cos the fairly used one i bought for her 2 months ago just packed up.

awww eyaa.
kids just always love their mom more because that's who they spend the most time around.
just make sure you balance your time to be around your kids.

nowadays, many women are working just as hard or as much as men and rarely spend quality time with their kids as they used to. unless she's a housewife.
house-helps are becoming the new "mothers"
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by edwonderz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
:DThank God I am a Reverend Father
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
blame your fellow men.
na una create the culture and rules of society, remember? wink

"man must be bread winners and Kings of the castle...women must be in the kitchen, barefoot & pregnant"...

exactly. if a woman was the one doing those things for you guys, you'd feel like less than men. so don't complain. tongue
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sitex: A man's got to do what he has to do...its jst unfortunate when you have an ingrate for a wife

And being an ingrate comes with being a lazy minded fellow who can't fix things but expect another to perform miracles. Such a person hardly changes with time.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by trolling(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
a man is not suppose to do everything this is why a woman an helpmate was created for him to support(rib) him,she is also to partake in the responsibilities of the man for their family.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by MrDonut: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
i'm a dude and i aint gonna be bias bout dis. the truth is 50% of the men in this world actually dnt go thru all these the women go thru it for them. lipsrsealed
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by warrior101: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vanneni: I was raised to believe that a man should never ask his wife for her money no matter how bad things in the home might be. But if the wife is sensible, she would make the offer. Only then can the man collect from her.

Really?
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by YoungUd(f): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
...only dis? Is nt a big deal

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bros... Turn to woman na den wen Ʋ get to do d house work 4 a week and cook den carry belle 4 9mnths den Ʋ go knw wsup!!!!shocked
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by vislabraye(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
No. 9 is funny. Mother's day why not.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
YoungUd: ...only dis? Is nt a big deal

i know right.
lets see them try carrying a baby and being expected to take care of the children AND their partners (ie. cook food, clean and even work in today's world).

dem go die. tongue
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Roland17(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8neMyhoGqFY

My Dad reminded me while growing up, "to be a man, to be a man ooo, na wa oooooo"
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by eros(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Number 7 is very very crucial. No matter what you achieve in life, if you can make it happen in the bedroom, you are on a long thing.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by otipoju(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sitex: A man's got to do what he has to do...its jst unfortunate when you have an ingrate for a wife
True talk!!! If you labour hard and come home to an ungrateful wife...hell is a better abode. This marriage things man need to open him eye well... The experiences of some of my friends both male and female at times make me wonder if it is worth it at all.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by okpurukata(f): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
This post made sense for those days of house wives. Nowadays women work even harder than men. I come back from work about 8pm daily and don't get to even eat dinner at home. I eat only on week ends in my house. So to be a woman is equally not easy.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by bacteria24(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo: THE LADIES WILL ALWAYS SAY PLENTY ABOUT WOMANHOOD. NOW READ DIS AND SEE WHAT MEN GO THROUGH IN LIFE

7...You lose your worth if you fail to perform in bed.
angry angry

Thank God for Sildenafil

5columnist:
Some women will still go out there a bleep other men after all that is listed.

Absolutely true!Hard to take when you discover she did it with guy she buys the groceries from.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
okpurukata: This post made sense for those days of house wives. Nowadays women work even harder than men. I come back from work about 8pm daily and don't get to even eat dinner at home. I eat only on week ends in my house. So to be a woman is equally not easy.

What is hard about that?
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by bomsy1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
okpurukata: This post made sense for those days of house wives. Nowadays women work even harder than men. I come back from work about 8pm daily and don't get to even eat dinner at home. I eat only on week ends in my house. So to be a woman is equally not easy.
This is funny, an average woman can brag about how they can fully do a man's job.... and we are busy complaining on how hard it is. @poster suck it up, for heavens sake, apart 4rm impregnating a woman ( and believe me when I say, the activity leading up to that is an enjoyable experience not a "TASK"wink is there any other thing we can comfortably do (complain about) that a lady somewhr can't?? All the guys that commented.... na waa o.. una just make these ladies dey yab us as if we no dey important,
@all the ladies that dropped comments.... well... eeen.... it's not like we are complaining sha ooo.... bt we just want u girls to cut us some slack when the need arises.... God Bless.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
El Guapo:

Answer? Those are his Inconsequential opinions, i can go on to counter em - U cant love Logic more than i do cheesy
I meant I like the way he picked everything point by point whether they were jes his opinions or not.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
PStylish:

Thanks sis.

***kisses***
*smiles*
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
dabrake: thank me.
lol. cheesy Thanks.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Virgin Finder:

@bolded

That is why you should endeavour to marry a virgin.
*chuckles*
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Bunorble: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dats why they are called d head of d family, anyways their stress is less compared 2 dat of women.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2013

exactly.

bomsy1:
This is funny, an average woman can brag about how they can fully do a man's job.... and we are busy complaining on how hard it is. @poster suck it up, for heavens sake, apart 4rm impregnating a woman ( and believe me when I say, the activity leading up to that is an enjoyable experience not a "TASK"wink is there any other thing we can comfortably do (complain about) that a lady somewhr can't?? All the guys that commented.... na waa o.. una just make these ladies dey yab us as if we no dey important,
@all the ladies that dropped comments.... well... eeen.... it's not like we are complaining sha ooo.... bt we just want u girls to cut us some slack when the need arises.... God Bless.

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Monzuur(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Na true talk oooooo but am happy am a male
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by promisengr(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nature has defined the role of each gender,according to their ability and capability.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
warrior101:

Really?
Yes. No sensible woman would sit back and not offer to help her husband when there's a need for it. But the husband is not to ask her for her money. Her money is hers but his money is for the whole family. grin.
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by HIV1: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
That is why after marriage , na so the woman go dey get fatter and the man go dey get thinner. Marriage is like Guiness though it is bitter people still dey drink am grin
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by DonaldGenes(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
xynerise: So make we no marry again? undecided
Mehnnn I tire oooooooooo
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:
thank God
number 7-9, i love it cheesy
Seeee your mouth
Re: Things Men Go Through In Life by warrior101: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vanneni: Yes. No sensible woman would sit back and not offer to help her husband when there's a need for it. But the husband is not to ask her for her money. Her money is hers but his money is for the whole family. grin.

Really?

I didn't want to say anything before but, here is your dose below

I think you do not have a proper training otherwise you would have known that your husband owns you and your money... He can either ask or take from you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.