Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew (15902 Views)

Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. / Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by patostation(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

So the church also has it's own 40-laptop crew..... grin grin grin

And even a secret police and an army! I fear today's churches o.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by GARRIx7(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
pato station:

I tire oooo
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by GARRIx7(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
free13:

Did i touch a nerve? grin grin grin
try touching ur malfunctoning brain, that might put it in order...
How many IDs have you created today? grin grin
foolish
How much is sahara reporters paying you? wink
X10 of what Cecilia pays you
Asslicking gay. Its in your DNA.
insane bast.ard. Ur mother should have save the world the stress of having a nematode like you around. I'm sure she regrets not aborting you..

cheesy cheesy
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by yokiti: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
Anjasor: Some of these churches operate like secret societies. What is the big deal about a media coverage that a church will rinsist on accreditation. May be there is something they dont want prying eyes to see.

Do you mean the service that was broadcasted to the view of the whole wide world as trying to hide something?
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by free13: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

I tire oooo

You are a low life.
You have no home training and your parents did a bad job. Your future is dark and hopeless.
Keeping creating multiple IDs. grin grin
GARRI 8 = GARRI 7 = WADOEYA = RE.TARDED FA.GGOT.
grin grin
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by omomame: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
PasNet: I took my time to carefully read through this story and came up with these conclusion.

1.MFM was wrong to have "molested" the crew of the SR crew if the claim is true
I concur
2.MFM was right to stop the SR crew from going beyond the set perimeter: it is their premises and so have the right to restrict movements at certain jurisdiction
the question is, should there be perimeter in where we called HOUSE OF GOD if there is no red tape under the black tape.
3. MFM was wrong to have allowed the SR crew into their premises without accreditation, since it is in their normal protocol to accredit all media crew, if they had mandated it,I'm sure this will not happen.
I observed there shld no any mode of screening in the HOUSE OF GOD
4. MFM was right to have called for a peace talk after the whole incidence, although SR crew and the boss turned it down.
good move

Now my questions:
1. What will be the gain/benefit derived if SR successfully deform or tarnish the image of the church?
Nothing buh try showcasing there profession

2. If SR organises an event or a public show,will it not place strict measures to ensure a smoothly run program?

MEDIA is quitly differ from HOUSE OF GOD

3.Is SR the only media outfit at the event, so much so that they will be singled out for harassment and molestation? Or is their something SR is not telling us?

may be may be not
4. If SR is not the only media outfit at the event,what did SR do that the other media outfits did not do which would have warranted the claim by SR (there can't be a smoke without a fire)

I'm not an MFM member and not even close to it,but going by this story, I feel SR is just trying to make up a story so they can be heard. I'v had experience with this media people and I really don't like the way they paint some of their stories. Just my opinion
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by IleIfe2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
[size=15pt]Please watch this video and see how people wish to be cursed, all in the name of journalism (Jihad). abi na una own kind of Jihad be this? This is one the reasons why there are so many lunatics walking the streets of Naija. trouble go dey sleep, dem go use yanga wake am[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuYfyruFS0?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by ayando(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:
The simple truth is that the church has been politicized and commercialized by Nigerians pastor who are highly apprehensive of media scrutiny into their internal affairs.SR is known for its intensive and investigative journalism which is why the pastors don't want its presence in the church.I wonder when religious bodies resort to "invitation and accreditation" of the public for either service or coverage.

[/b]The church is a house of god not a political gathering.besides god doesn't recognize segregation in his house.[/b]
in view of the present security challenges,then accreditation is very necessary.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by lateef4me(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sahara reporter of lies !

Were they the only media house there ?
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by GARRIx7(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
free13:

You are a low life.
You have no home training and your parents did a bad job. Your future is dark and hopeless.
Keeping creating multiple IDs. grin grin
GARRI 8 = GARRI 7 = WADOEYA = RE.TARDED FA.GGOT.
grin grin

Product of failed abortion...

cheesy
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Myself2(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ok,enough of the cheap blackmail by Omoyele Sowore and his sahara reporters team.They are a disgrace to propoters and defenders of free speech all over the world.
The ediots are lucky MFM even allowed them into their auditorium,having arrived uninvited and attempted to gate-crash the auditorium,the MFM security team should have rounded them up,labeled them suspected terrorists and handed them over to the police for further investigation,I'm sure the police would have detained them overnight

Going to the house of God just to make trouble,arrant nonsense
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by FXKing2012(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
What was Sahara Reporters looking for there in d first place when it wasnt invited? Sahara Reporters shld be made to pay MFM for incursion.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by free13: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Product of failed abortion...

cheesy

Senseless Hoodrat. grin
Have you added to your fake IDs?
GARRI 7
GARRI 8
WADEOYE
LAGOS BOI
SAHARA REPORTERS.......... grin grin.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by GARRIx7(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
free13:

Senseless Hoodrat. grin
Have you added to your fake IDs?
GARRI 7
GARRI 8
WADEOYE
LAGOS BOI
SAHARA REPORTERS.......... grin grin.

Now you're boring..... undecided undecided
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by free13: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Now you're boring..... undecided undecided

The useless dog is speaking. grin grin
Create more IDs, you are already a hopeless fa.ggot.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Diligence: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sahara Reporters as organisation and as people are not credible and can neva b trusted...from experience...
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by eherbal(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

OK. The GO should have called SR even when it was clear the SR came without invitation. Did they call to say sorry for their barging into an event uninvited? SR is talking about illegality, what about their own illegality? Coming into an event without adequate accreditation. Be objective.
when Jesus Christ was holding his own crusade and performing his miracles,did he invite the pharasees and sadducees that were always on jis case to such events?

1 Like

Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by akin101: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
5columnist:

Sowore is a two faced bleeper! He is milking the international world that supports free speech through his rogue media outfit. An agent of Tinubu, Acn and possibly boko haram as he is known to work closely with el-ruffia.

The question is, why come to the house of God to cause confusion if you are not an agent of the devil?

Sowore has history of being rude to established authority. Definition of human rights is relative. You can't come to my house and want to enter my bedroom without permission. That in itself is a criminal offense to cross boundaries set up to maintain orderliness. Stupid boy with no training. A disgrace to Yoruba tribe. A tribe known for their respect for establishments and institutions as well as regards for elders.

IDIOT THE CHURCH IS NOT YOUR HOUSE BUT THE HOUSE OF GOD.
THERE ARE CLEARLY ESTABLISHED WAYS OF HANDLING MATTERS WITH CIVILITY ESPECIALLY IN THE HOUSE OF GOD.

YOU OBVIOUSLY BELONG TO THE CLUB OF UNCIVILIZED MONKEYS WHO HANDLE THINGS IN A CRUDE AND BARBARIC MANNER.
THERE IS I REPEAT THERE IS NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF THOSE JOURNALIST ANYWHERE TALK LESS OF THE HOUSE OF GOD.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by lumideezle(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dem!! A simple apology could have seald this a long time ago. MFM if its true u manhandled SR crew just apologise and get on with life dem!!

Even the bible advises us to pursue peace with all.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
There is something about religion that brings out the worst in Nigerians. For the mountain of fire hawks here, I would like to ask you some questions. What would Christ have done when SR "barged" into the church? We have examples in the bible: Zacchaeus was a tax collector very much despised, a short man, he climbed a sycamore tree to hear the teachings of Christ. Christ could have suspected him of spying for the Roman Empire in order to collect taxes. He did not do that but he dined with him instead. We all should remember the followers of Christ trying to keep children at bay but Christ said no. How about the leprosed lady touching Christ clothing.

Christ is a lover of peace and welcomed anyone and requested no accreditation from anyone. Even when Peter cut off the ears of one of the Pharisees that arrested Christ he healed him and told Peter that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword. Now what does MFM have to hide that they have to falsely arrest and torture Nigerians in a dungeon set up in a supposedly secred grounds? The Church services were highly advertised and the public was invited so even if SR was not accredited as alleged by MFM, as public conscience they were invited.

Nothing gives MFM the right to do what they did. If they did not like SR, they could have asked them to leave the premises but there is no justification for MFM's show of shame.

Now, I don't know which is worse: the atrocious conduct of MFM's goons in terrorizing Sowore and his crew or the defense of the actions thereafter. There is what is called damage control and MFM needs to redeem itself by hiring a PR firm to help them deal with this scandal or they should simply keep quiet. Trying to blame the victim here or egging their members on to go to social media houses and spew venom against SR is quite simply outrageous.

Their own self defense and attempt to compare their church to a mosque is the most asinine. It just smacks of wrong comparison and it brings one to ask what is the difference between Boko haram and the MFM goons that "arrested" Sowore? It appears that MFM and the Muslim terrorists use the same despicable methods. They use mind control as witnessed in the video by the head banging ritual. This ritual is akin to what the Shiite Muslims do and is akin to what boko haram might do.

For the MFM supporters here are you not all brain washed by Olukoya and his ilk like boko haram suicide bombers? What is the difference between those of you who see no evil with MFM' s atrocious conduct and what the Boko Haram do? Please tell me!

1 Like

Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by infolekan(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
I've realised that most stuff on NL these days are things that will consistently damage the church of God drawing out so called 'christians' who are always quick to use their worldly wisdom to condemn and attack men of God.
They'll usually come with statements like "I'm a christian but...." And will abuse any man who's only mistake is to Pastor a church
There's hardly any event in the world where people are gathered that a security or a protocol team won't be.....and its even more impt in the house of God when we consider the number of hate messages on even a faceless peaceful social site like NL.
Religious comments have the highest number of comments and sensible threads like what our Gov or the President should be doing doesn't generate such comments as half the retards posting here have not the faintest idea on what to do but religion is something they find an easy target.
Complain about the wealth of the church when they aren't contributing there.....it shouldn't be your business what's done with the tithe of the church as long as you're not paying. Those paying aren't complaing & those complaing are sure as hell aren't paying.
NB: Sorry for derailing the thread a lil bit.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by mailemy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
What will SR gain from trying to rubbish MFM.
MFM is a church & as a journalist,u don't have to go beyond your limit. There are church laid down rules which should be adhere to. church program is diff from carnival,where u'r free to video anything.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by mailemy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
pato station:

Don't u go to church. Almost all the churches have their security Due to the country's insecurity. Haven't seen the recent church bombing in the north. So my broda,churches need to beef up their security.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by kabba7(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Omexonomy: . From ur deductions above Are you working for SR? Even in the catholic church oyinbo father will not allow it and please stop all this draging of mfm to the gutter. Dont forget journalist are proffesional liers.

Me I no no book book pipul are arguing about one of dia tithe collecting agents make dem carry outlaws if dem like!
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
infolekan: I've realised that most stuff on NL these days are things that will consistently damage the church of God drawing out so called 'christians' who are always quick to use their worldly wisdom to condemn and attack men of God.
They'll usually come with statements like "I'm a christian but...." And will abuse any man who's only mistake is to Pastor a church
There's hardly any event in the world where people are gathered that a security or a protocol team won't be.....and its even more impt in the house of God when we consider the number of hate messages on even a faceless peaceful social site like NL.
Religious comments have the highest number of comments and sensible threads like what our Gov or the President should be doing doesn't generate such comments as half the retards posting here have not the faintest idea on what to do but religion is something they find an easy target.
Complain about the wealth of the church when they aren't contributing there.....it shouldn't be your business what's done with the tithe of the church as long as you're not paying. Those paying aren't complaing & those complaing are sure as hell aren't paying.
NB: Sorry for derailing the thread a lil bit.

You still have not answered the question: what would Christ do? This everybody is out to get us defense is hollow. Being a Christian is being Christlike. The time of Christ was as perilous if not more so but Christ did not have torturers neither did he have prisons. So what the heck! If those of you defenders of MFM don't have anything else to say but express your paranoia just be quiet. Men of God my foot! No one should be allowed to infringe on other people's right in the name of God. Guess what the boko haram that you so hate and rightfully condemn allege that they are bombing churches in the name of their God. So gain what is the difference between MFM and them? Okay I know that you'll say that you have a Superior God but the question is who decides who serves the better GOD? MFM or boko haram? Do you see the absurdity of your positions?

Most of the criminal and scandalous things that happened in churches in most civilized climes were exposed by journalists. In the U.S., it was Jimmy Swagart and postitutes; Peter Popov and his chicanery to mention but a few, Americans did not say " touch not my anointed" as brainwashed Nigerians always do. To me SR is more credible than Olukoya and his foot soldiers here.

And for those of you who use the other excuse of security situation in Nigeria to defend MFM. Unless you consider video camera as weapons of mass destruction, it has not be shown that Sowore or his entourage were armed. In fact, MFM admitted that when SR identified themselves they were allowed to film the services. So the issue of security threat does not arise. It is even apparent from the video that MFM knew SR posed no threat. MFM goons just wanted to flex their muscles in the name of God. And you want to exculpate them in the name of boko haram threat? As I inquired before, what is the difference between MFM and boko haram tactics?
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by adetayoonas(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
I love mfm. I advise sahara reporters should call for peace.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
adetayoonas: I love mfm. I advise sahara reporters should call for peace.

This is what is wrong with you MFM supporters. Tell us why SR should be the one that calls for peace? What have they done wrong? You just have allowed your unbridled love for MSM to beclouded your judgment and that's a shame. Please tell me if Christ would be proud of the terrorist acts meted out by MFM to SR, Be honest to your self and forget the anointed crap! our love should be for Christ and the search for truth not adoration of MFM or the pastor(s).
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by REVOLUTNIS: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Mr. Man, if the principle is contravened does that give them the right to:

1. Chain an unarmed seller to a door close to the toilet??

2. Flog with whips those caught selling??

3. Illegally detain and molest journalist for over 4 hours??
YES
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by REVOLUTNIS: 12:21am On Jan 14, 2013
I believe saharajihadrepoters must hv learn their season, this is what boko haram has caused them. every northern is a potential terrorist that is the message the church is indirectly sending to them.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 12:54am On Jan 14, 2013
Ur meaningless conjectures shows jez how short sighted u are.Neva speculate act based on fact&knowledge.If u don't know both sides of a story den its foolish 2 jump 2 conclusions,even if they are opinions.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 14, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:
YES

You are saying that it is okay for MFM to flog, detain, chain anyone they choose. I am sure Christ would be so proud of you. He saw your ilk during his time. And MFM goons are no different from the Pharisees that arrested Christ. The Pharisees flogged Christ, MFM flogged sellers in their domain. The Pharisees nailed Christ to the cross, MFM chained sellers to the door. Christ teaching of peace and turning the other cheek means nothing to MFM and its followers. This is another reason Christ must be proud of MFM.

MFM and the Pharisees that killed Christ have a lot in common. You use torture and coercion as an instrument of submission just like the Pharisees. Why won't Christ be proud of MFM?

I am beginning to suspect that MFM is either a cult or controlled and manipulated by cult of personalities. The self immolation of head banging is proof! Another proof is the irrational rantings of MFM hirelings on this thread.
Re: MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew by aribisala0(m): 1:10am On Jan 14, 2013
One thing is clear people will go to any length to avoid the truth if it conflicts with their core beliefs.
It is clear that the SR guys were assaulted by the Mountain of Fire and Brimstone guys and the church should apologise quickly and bring the matter to a close .
Whatever SR may be or have done in the past is not relevant here.
The statement by the church the threats on Facebook are not the "fruits" of a "Christian tree".This is not good PR. Why is a church getting involved in this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAKE RICE: Lagos State To Adopt One-man-one-bag Purchase Policy / Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? / Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.