Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Picture Of A Car In A Cage - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of A Car In A Cage (24374 Views)

Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by denzel2009: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
How did he allow you to take picture?
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by SpicyMimi(f): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ehnhenn??and so? And why is this making Front page??
How does tis affects the fact that, we are in a country where electricity seems to b a major problem? Mtcheww
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi: Ehnhenn??and so? And why is this making Front page??
How does tis affects the fact that, we are in a country where electricity seems to b a major problem? Mtcheww

Too much seriousness would cut you off in your prime. Relax with some jokes and fun.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by kandiikane(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
Bisjosh: He is a foolish man! Why buy an expensive car in such a neighborhood when u know your mind won't be at rest
That car is way too much for that area. The money he used in buying that car should have been used to rent a better apartment in a friendlier neighborhood!

Why are you surprised? A nigerian man loves flashy flashy things. They drive flashy things when they don't even have bed or food for house. Now, that's what you call fake lives. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Teejayphillip(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
The man is jus security conscious..

Dough tis very funny
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by deesnipes(f): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Royal Roy:
Another scenario is this; he might be a driver that his boss usually allow him to take his car home or a lucky driver with a nice rich boss who dashed him one of his old vehicles.
So d guy has to guide it jealously.

I want to believe a son or daughter might have bought it for his/her old parents and since that's their home they have no choice than to pack it infront and cage it cos of wondering hands & fingers! I doubt if this is against robbery.....it can't stop a determined bros!!!
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by blackbeau1(f): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its called Naija security
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Ninilowo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lakayana: How can any one living in that environment afford that car.
Am sure the car must have been a kind of AWUF to the owner. The car may have been sent or he won it in a lottery or he inherit it and he does not want to sell it hence the reason for a person in such an environment owing such a car.
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by SpicyMimi(f): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Too much seriousness would cut you off in your prime. Relax with some jokes and fun.
thanks, bt this aint funny in anyway or is it? I find it so annoying.
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Ninilowo(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Why are you surprised? A nigerian man loves flashy flashy things. They drive flashy things when they don't even have bed or food for house. Now, that's what you call fake lives. cheesy
Like a colleage of mine that buys flash things to show off. He got some gadgets he couldnt even operate and in his house, nothing to show dt he is even working. FAKE LIFE INDEED!
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by henryadex(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
WHO KNOWS WHETHER IT IS ELECTRIFIED FOR ELECTROCUTION OF MISCREANTS BEWARE!!
I KNOW SAY D MAN NO GO DEY SLEEP WELL 4 NIGHT
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by guttentag(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
You go fear FEAR, Lol
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by vizboy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
This is serious
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by mye20: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Correct, safety first
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by F00028: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
p.wiz:
For fear of theft. Even at the look of that backgrounf. You can see its a ghetto...

if he/she can afford that car why us he/ she still living there? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Exponental(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
I once lived @ jakande estate isolo n mile2 and av seen lots of cars in "cages". These werent mainly cos of theft but a way of securing a parking space/ garage in d choked areas.
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by sweetmimi(f): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
That environment doesn't suit that car
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Lordswillsmith(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
na wa ooo
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by stone2x: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
b4 u all jump into conclusion, that location is not a slumb its one of jakande housig estate in lagos. the security is not meant for the car alone, it also serve as a protection for the entrance too. like . Exponental said its also a way of securing space for ur self
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by kachionubogu: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
That's a joke apart.or we can say that its a insecurity in people mind for theft in town.
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by UNLEASHED(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Royal Roy:

I want to believe a son or daughter might have bought it for his/her old parents and since that's their home they have no choice than to pack it infront and cage it cos of wondering hands & fingers! I doubt if this is against robbery.....it can't stop a determined bros!!!

A reasonable son or daughter would've bought/built a house for their parent before buying that kind of car

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Limaoscar: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Funny but realistic, practical and insightful. Whoever did it got it right even if it looks unconventional. It is about developing practical solutions for real every day problems and not copying and pasting all the time. Kudos to the person who dares to do it differently!
Totally agree with you Bro. In addition, It's possible
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by walelamina: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ahaaaaaa.......This is ALaka estate in surulere, and the building av been re-painted.....wonder wia op got d pix 4rm
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Hilaskee(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
When human beings can be caged in the name of slave trade...why can't a car be caged? Cage more cars for me abeg...lol
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by stupor(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its not strange,its usual and appropriate !

If it were a car in a sealed bottle,it could have sounded very Ackward,but a car in a cage as this,very normal anywhere in the world !
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by thaoriginator: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
If you have been on Nairaland and haven't make any Naira pls don't dull yourself!
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
p.wiz:
For fear of theft. Even at the look of that backgrounf. You can see its a ghetto and the owner may know how things are done there and may be a dangerous abode hence the action of caging the car. Lol

You guys are going too far?

In a place like that who needs a whole car when the tyres, wheel covers, wing mirrors, wipers, headlamps / foglights etc are all readily available
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by igben(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Last to comment... grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by tlops(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Royal Roy:

if my parents lives in such neighbourhood, my first mission will be to relocate them to a decent neighbourhood rather than endangering their lives in the name of CAR! And if I live in that area and could comfortably afford that car with its required maintenance, I will move out first to get a decent area to live in.
Re: Picture Of A Car In A Cage by victorazy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
BIG FISH N SHALLOW WATER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars / Who Is Jelani Aliyu? Buhari’s Newly Appointed Head Of Automotive Council / Do You Have Answer To This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.