Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Recommend Me Some Good Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Recommend Me Some Good Universities (682 Views)

15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / Please I Need List Of Good Universities To Study Computer Science In Us / Please List Of Good Universities In Nigeria Offering Computer Science Bsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Me Some Good Universities by JayFK(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hello everyone,
Can anyone recommend me some good Universities? Also, I was wondering if Covenant or Babcock requires JAMB? I've been out of the country for about 4 years, but I wrote WASSCE and JAMB before I left, I also have a Canadian equivalent certificate (OSSD), and I have attended university over here for 2 sessions but my grades are kinda messed up, so I'm looking to start over. Does anyone know if the Nigerian Defence Academy is any good? Thanks in advance! and please give me a general idea of what the rules are like
Re: Recommend Me Some Good Universities by JayFK(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2008
geez no one?
Re: Recommend Me Some Good Universities by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2008
JayFK:

Hello everyone,
  Does anyone know if the Nigerian Defence Academy is any good? Thanks in advance! and please give me a general idea of what the rules are like
What about the NDA?

JayFK:

I have attended university over here for 2 sessions
That implies you were @ least 18 years old before leaving this country

JayFK:

I've been out of the country for about 4 years
Plus 4years makes you @ least 22 years old. Man, you are too ol' for NDA

JayFK:

geez no one?
Guy relax, how many posts have you contributed by the way, yankee boy!  grin  grin
Re: Recommend Me Some Good Universities by JayFK(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2008
first off I'm 20, I finished high school when I was 16, dont just make dumb assumptions ask me first at least
naijamark:

What about the NDA?
That implies you were @ least 18 years old before leaving this country
Plus 4years makes you @ least 22 years old. Man, you are too ol' for NDA
Guy relax, how many posts have you contributed by the way, yankee boy! grin grin

so you need to have posted at least 20 times before someone helps you on this forum? wow
Re: Recommend Me Some Good Universities by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2008
JayFK:

so you need to have posted at least 20 times before someone helps you on this forum? wow
no sir you don't need to post that much, haba! In my other world though I posted like sh_it. And nairalanders responded equally well too. Call it the law of Karma  grin

(1) (Reply)

Is The Waec Exam Standard? / Our Education Satndard Is Poor / Free Online Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.