Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (817992 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2013
@osasu....i didnt say second choice peeps wont be admitted + was just advising him against it + this year second choice peep aint smiling@all + how do u know about 1 uni,1 poly,,,1 vocational stuff??
shakur07: So goood to hear dah ...bur do u av wah it takes to be b in fwenship wit shakur and oda guys here...."Lol
funny boy
Taylor184: Sleek...u ehn#smh!!!

Shakur baba,u are sighted..

Miss hannah grin cheesy grin,i grit u..
always sighting
shakur07: So goood to hear dah ...bur do u av wah it takes to be b in fwenship wit shakur and oda guys here...."Lol
funny boy.
shocked shocked.....you aff start with ur whinin abi
Shey u hear from eru iku?me no get crdt to call him faa,mayb d guy don sustain injury sef
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by laryom1(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2013
When I Was Younger ( Can't Forget When I Was A
Child):
• I would put my arms in my shirt and told people I
lost my arms.
• Would restart the video game, whenever I knew I
was going to lose.
• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push,
all the buttons at once.
• Waited behind a door to scare someone,then
leaving because they're taking too long to come out.
• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed.
• Used to think that the moon followed our car.
• Tried to balance the switch between On/Off.
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and
pretending it was a race.
• The only thing I had to take care of was a school
bag.
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a
tree was going to grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the
lights went off.
• Walked into a room, forgot what you needed,
Walked out, and then remember. Remember when we
were kids and couldn't wait to grow up? and now we
think why did we even grow up? Childhood Was The
Best Part Of My Life!

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: Broda of life ... Y u dey shake head for sleeek nao ...wetin do her
always viewin witout postin :-/
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
laryom1: When I Was Younger ( Can't Forget When I Was A
Child):
lost my arms.
was going to lose.
all the buttons at once.
bag.
lights went off.
Best Part Of My Life!
what a great story. Tell me more
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: Chai so u can't bet abi ...bur I will like to tell u dah tis nt 50 50 bur 80 20...d VC told me oh .."Lolzzz
hummmmm...indeed!,,,,,,,it good to be frank jere,,,,do u know how many candidates that did change of course??u won't want to know,,,would stick to my 50:50
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Taylor184: haba shocked shocked......u stil be my own personal padi na grin grin.......tz normal for us to av disagreement bro,but we stil one tho......
Wa gbayi padi mi...btw,me no c u for 2go truout yesterday faa,dem seize steal ur fone ni cheesy cheesy.....lol,sha cum online 2day,we get talk....
no mind me jawe,i jst busy dat yestdai,buh i go shw up 2dai sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
i dont have to throw myself@u guys to be my friends,,,,,,my friends choose themselves...i dont ask people to be my friend,,it would be your choice,,not mine
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
harnnarh: k,,,to be sincere,,he was referring to me...but there is nothing between us,,no strings attached,,,and might never! he went just too far! *m not saying it to hurt him m just clearing d air*
hey!did i hear u sayin i went to far?u push me to dis...u wnt ma prv,whch i did,nd u promise nt to get mad at me,waheva i may do,nw u sayn i went too far...
Aiit no p
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Whining ke ....!baba d guy na grade 1 were jareh his nimber no dey go or he's nt always wid d fone ...- wee try kaln hm lerra in. D day
Taylor184: shocked shocked.....you aff start with ur whinin abi
Shey u hear from eru iku?me no get crdt to call him faa,mayb d guy don sustain injury sef
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Osasu99:
it seems u don't get it. the fault is from jamb as it stands they want to scrap 2nd choice so it isn't safe to put any skul as 2nd choice
As from next year there will be notin lyk 2nd choice cuz in next year's reg u can only pick 4 skuls
1 university
1 polytechnic
1 college of edu
And 1 vocational skul
We 2nd choice will be admitted this year just that we will have to wait
I presume we will be admitted with guys who did COC

Now on to the next issue
Naxo u fine reach wei u make my brother mikebis(cuit) crase like this grin
lol...jst cnt wait to jam u guz 4 ui
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: U don't reallly neeed to pass judgement to ma personal padi like dah ..forgive him for being naïve
thanx bro,shd has made ur her mind nd nothn can change it..letz jst 4get d ol thing..nd obey oga mod 4 wat he says
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2013
Tis like yhu v taken dah ma post as a serious one ...*m jes joking oh ...so u mean I will apply b4 I could b one of ur fwends ...
harnnarh: i dont have to throw myself@u guys to be my friends,,,,,,my friends choose themselves...i dont ask people to be my friend,,it would be your choice,,not mine
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2013
Abi nao u knw say I still deuy vex for u Y u neva axept ma request for 2go nao ..abi u wan ma smack u nih??
Mikebis: thanx bro,shd has made ur her mind nd nothn can change it..letz jst 4get d ol thing..nd obey oga mod 4 wat he says
as for d MOD..d mod is awa own BOI..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2013
morgan**g:

Boss,if no one RESPECT UR FEELINGS, i 'morgan' do. The fact that u publicly express ur feeling in a public forum like these has to be respected.
Though, Mr. Fynest is doing his job as a moderator,not to derail these thread with LOVE issues lyk dat..
**To be candid with u guyz,fynest took these matter kinda HARSH**
I think we all have our own feelings,even if we don't expose it publicly at least when one does ''IT HAS TO BE RESPECTED''
But when the feeling is being expressed in d wrong place, i think ''THE MOD'S DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT PERSONAL'' (#I'm not specific)
Plxx no one should quote me!!
walai i go quote u 4 dis one..u rili mk me feel gud abt dis,yh fynest take it in a harsh way,buh its nt his fault,i undstand dat he's tryn to do is job.
As for me i c notin wrng with wat i did,i only i expressd ma feelings nd i did nt do it without letting her knw,we both discuss dis,xo i did wat i tot its supose to b done
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Do u knw how many candidates wit dia names ond merit list??u won't wantu know...u can do ursef a favour by summing up all of em and den subtract it from d total admission capacity for ds year ..dah shu help u ..am still maintaining it dah 2nd choixe candidates heads dey dia like ...
harnnarh: hummmmm...indeed!,,,,,,,it good to be frank jere,,,,do u know how many candidates that did change of course??u won't want to know,,,would stick to my 50:50
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2013
FrancisTony: i'll quote you. SECONDED
lol..i gbadun u jawe oga mi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: Don't telll me ds is d fbook username YHU are askd to drop oh !!! Oya do normal
haha..na email d guy drop sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Chai am so sorry bro ...- I dint knw it was a mutula agreement between u two!!! I dunno say na d gal dey crave for prooof sha ..
Mikebis: walai i go quote u 4 dis one..u rili mk me feel gud abt dis,yh fynest take it in a harsh way,buh its nt his fault,i undstand dat he's tryn to do is job.
As for me i c notin wrng with wat i did,i only i expressd ma feelings nd i did nt do it without letting her knw,we both discuss dis,xo i did wat i tot its supose to b done
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: Don't b sad jhoooooooor ..abi u wan ma punch yhur handsome face ni ...we r jes telln u d fact ni dasall #no pun intended
lol..oya punch me,mk i do ma own back..ma own na 1blow 7die..hahaha..tanx man,i undstand u,we b 1 na,broda of life.
No get say we go stl mt 4 CBN corner sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Mikebis: hey!did i hear u sayin i went to far?u push me to dis...u wnt ma prv,whch i did,nd u promise nt to get mad at me,waheva i may do,nw u sayn i went too far...
Aiit no p
chill... case closed already!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2013
laryom1: When I Was Younger ( Can't Forget When I Was A
Child):
lost my arms.
was going to lose.
all the buttons at once.
bag.
lights went off.
Best Part Of My Life!
u 4got to add smtin oga mi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: Tis like yhu v taken dah ma post as a serious one ...*m jes joking oh ...so u mean I will apply b4 I could b one of ur fwends ...
i didnt say u should apply,,,read my previous post again...i replied based on what u said earlier...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2013
In oda words .- eye problem dey worry me abi.."Lol oya lemme go and read d post again den..
harnnarh: i didnt say u should apply,,,read my previous post again...i replied based on what u said earlier...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: Abi nao u knw say I still deuy vex for u Y u neva axept ma request for 2go nao ..abi u wan ma smack u nih??as for d MOD..d mod is awa own BOI..
haha..oga mi,i neva enta 2go,no vex,if i don enta i go accept u.
As 4 oga mod,hm b our guy na,we go catch am 4 ui..buh to b sincere he took it xo harsh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: Chai am so sorry bro ...- I dint knw it was a mutula agreement between u two!!! I dunno say na d gal dey crave for prooof sha ..
dat's it na..i did nt do it witout informin her,i tld her am gona prv dis,nd i ask her hope she will nt get mad at me,nd she said,she dnt get mad,xo i dcided to go ahead,d only tin i knw,dat wl mk her get mad is,she didn't xpect me to do it here..buh e don done b dat jawe
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2013
harnnarh: chill... case closed already!
jst lafin..i shld chill case closed...u wana tell me u nt mvd with wat i did?d only dat can get u anoid,is seen it here...dat's d only way i prvd it,whch i told u am gona do..xo wat d chill abt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: Chai am so sorry bro ...- I dint knw it was a mutula agreement between u two!!! I dunno say na d gal dey crave for prooof sha ..
there wasnt any mutual agrement!i neva askd 4 proof,he said he was gona proof it,,i said how,and he said i wuld c! dats it!xo case closd!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2013
shakur07: In oda words .- eye problem dey worry me abi.."Lol oya lemme go and read d post again den..
lolzzz.....dat wasnt what i meant again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.