Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,439 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (817532 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2013
Yhu guys are undergrads to be nao ...u must learn how to behave yaselves*smh*
Fynestboi: I just dey laff, dey laff, dey laff,and am tnkng if dis matter is bcoming avid or boring.... ¤My last word¤ on dis...... u want make i teach u english and hw words re used? U shuld ve say dat b4 na.. I mispell dunce ¤ehya!!! U wan knw meaning of facetious afta wen u dn check dose bairn dictionary u do use.. Ehya!!! So ur english teacher no tell u say facetious as used in my quote means (an uncrious human being) chaii....... ¤pls do me a favour dnt quote mai word just type ur reply as a new post¤¤¤ thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2013
d case is exactly d opposite in osun state ..d card still plenty die for dia store
Adex097: Longest time guys.
@those that haven't gotten their change of institution/course card, please make sure you get it as soon as possible cause they(lagos jamb branch) might stop selling it before friday.
»»Next question that comes to your mind is "WHY?"««
I was @ Jamb office early this morning on a queue to get mine. Few hours after my arrival, some lasu/unilag students came with their SUG buses and started protesting. Due to the protest, the office was closed for some hours but the bad news here is that, the students promised to come back again,again and again.
If you know you wanna get yours, please make sure you get there as early as possible o....Those lasu/unilag guys aint 9ice atall....one of them caught me taking pictures of them...the guy took my phone, removed the memory and chewed it....i was like WTF!!!!.....God Help nigeria student

@FB and SamConquer you guys should please calm down bury the hatchet.
lagos and wahala
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:10pm On May 14, 2013
shakur07: Fynestbaba help me check dd 35433187CD
Surname: First Name: Middle Name: Registration Number: Examination Number: Azeez Latifat Adenike Date Printed: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Osun Ifelodun Female 35433187CD 12102257 Institution: College Of Education, Ilesha Institution: Fed. Polytechnic, Ede Institution: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Course: NCE, Biology/Chemistry Course: OND, Science Laboratory Technology Faculty: Sciences Course: B.SC., Biochemistry REGISTRAR 1. This Result is Provisional. 2. You CANNOT use this document for employment or admission purposes. Forfurther details, please refer to JAMB Course: NCE, Biology/Chemistry Course: OND, Science Laboratory Technology Faculty: Sciences Course: B.SC., Biochemistry Aggregate = 191 Chemistry = 55; Biology = 52; Physics = 34; Use of English = 50; Local Govt. Area: Gender: =============================

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
Where u go adex?
Adex097: Longest time guys.
@those that haven't gotten their change of institution/course card, please make sure you get it as soon as possible cause they(lagos jamb branch) might stop selling it before friday.
»»Next question that comes to your mind is "WHY?"««
I was @ Jamb office early this morning on a queue to get mine. Few hours after my arrival, some lasu/unilag students came with their SUG buses and started protesting. Due to the protest, the office was closed for some hours but the bad news here is that, the students promised to come back again,again and again.
If you know you wanna get yours, please make sure you get there as early as possible o....Those lasu/unilag guys aint 9ice atall....one of them caught me taking pictures of them...the guy took my phone, removed the memory and chewed it....i was like WTF!!!!.....God Help nigeria student

@FB and SamConquer you guys should please calm down and bury the hatchet.
i swear i no fit laff adex wats on ur mind b4 trying to snap them? Omo go church go do tanksgvng say na ur memory card im chop and nt ur phone. Lol.. And u c dat protest dats just d begining ooo until dibu confess publicly dat he USE BABA IJEBU LOTTERY MACHINE TO MARK OUR OMR....lol

dat guy na learner bt it so unfortunate dat he meet d gentle fynest and nt d fuss... So i dn bne am oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 14, 2013
Taylor184: Fynest,no vex say mai wahala plenty...hlp m check 36564291GC...THNX BRO
bros fynest,abeg na
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:18pm On May 14, 2013
Ur wahala can neva be 2much u be mai sure guy
Taylor184: Fynest,no vex say mai wahala plenty...hlp m check 36564291GC...THNX BRO
Surname: First Name: Middle Name: Registration Number: Examination Number: Agbede Olasunkanmi Olanrewaju Date Printed: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Ekiti Ise-Orun Male 36564291GC 39291015 Institution: College Of Education, Ikere Institution: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Institution: University Of Abuja,Abuja Course: NCE, Christian Religious Studies/Political Science Course: OND, Business Administration & Management Faculty: Law/Legal Studies Course: LL.B, Law REGISTRAR 1. This Result is Provisional. 2. You CANNOT use this document for employment or admission purposes. Forfurther details, please refer to JAMB Course: NCE, Christian Religious Studies/English Course: OND, Business Administration & Management Faculty: Law/Legal Studies Course: LL.B, Law Aggregate = 155 Christian Rel. Know = 44; Lit. in English = 34; Government = 40; Use of English = 37; Local Govt. Area: Gender: =============================
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:19pm On May 14, 2013
Taylor184: bros fynest,abeg na
u knw i wuld check it naa even witout beggng...haba dnt dangrade me naaa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Ur wahala can neva be 2much u be mai sure guySurname: First Name: Middle Name: Registration Number: Examination Number: Agbede Olasunkanmi Olanrewaju Date Printed: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Ekiti Ise-Orun Male 36564291GC 39291015 Institution: College Of Education, Ikere Institution: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Institution: University Of Abuja,Abuja Course: NCE, Christian Religious Studies/Political Science Course: OND, Business Administration & Management Faculty: Law/Legal Studies Course: LL.B, Law REGISTRAR 1. This Result is Provisional. 2. You CANNOT use this document for employment or admission purposes. Forfurther details, please refer to JAMB Course: NCE, Christian Religious Studies/English Course: OND, Business Administration & Management Faculty: Law/Legal Studies Course: LL.B, Law Aggregate = 155 Christian Rel. Know = 44; Lit. in English = 34; Government = 40; Use of English = 37; Local Govt. Area: Gender: =============================
thnx bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:20pm On May 14, 2013
shakur07: Yhu guys are undergrads to be nao ...u must learn how to behave yaselves*smh*
exact reasn y d tone in my quotes is cool and friendly...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:21pm On May 14, 2013
Taylor184: thnx bro
my pleasure..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:22pm On May 14, 2013
Sure na d tn go plenty coz una no to fail 4 dat ur syd...
shakur07: d case is exactly d opposite in osun state ..d card still plenty die for dia store lagos and wahala
guy u no say na lagos JAMB FAIL PASS NI
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by thoughtT: 5:27pm On May 14, 2013
i was scored 217(an aberation; i can say it anywhere) in eng,lit,govt and crs. Got 38/50 in my o'level(aggregrate), going for eng/lit. Gathered ui used 50:50 for those that uploaded their o'level last yr. Hope ui's cut-off point is favourable.
NB. My comment is not exceptionable to advice/correction.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 14, 2013
Fynestboi: my pleasure..
fynest my main man,no wori ur name don enta U.I first list IJN...hlp m check 36124787FD and 36116620BD....THNX BRO
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:30pm On May 14, 2013
thoughtT: i was scored 217(an aberation; i can say it anywhere) in eng,lit,govt and crs. Got 38/50 in my o'level(aggregrate), going for eng/lit. Gathered ui used 50:50 for those that uploaded their o'level last yr. Hope ui's cut-off point is favourable.
NB. My comment is exceptionable to advice/correction.
u score 217, u re d first candidate dat had biometric ish and got above 200, THANK GOD..

At first which course?

Mind u ui is no more usng 50:50 so as my oga @ d top take tak am get ready 4 d pume coz all 200+ wuld be allow nt only to apply bt to write deir pume.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:33pm On May 14, 2013
Funny dude dats one is already settle in Heaven o jare
Taylor184: fynest my main man,no wori ur name don enta U.I first list IJN...hlp m check 36124787FD and 36116620BD....THNX BRO
Surname: First Name: Middle Name: Registration Number: Examination Number: Odey Emmanuel Owogoga Date Printed: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Cross-River Yala Male 36116620BD 31305484 Institution: Fed College Of Educ. Obudu Institution: Fed. Polytechnic, Bida Institution: Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna Course: NCE, Business Education Course: OND, Accountancy Faculty: Social Sciences Course: B.SC., Accounting REGISTRAR 1. This Result is Provisional. 2. You CANNOT use this document for employment or admission purposes. Forfurther details, please refer to JAMB Course: NCE, Business Education Course:OND, Accountancy Faculty: Administration (Business & Public) Course: B.SC, Accountancy/Accounting Aggregate = 180 Chemistry = 50; Physics = 45; Mathematics = 35; Use of English = 50; Local Govt. Area: Gender: ============================================================================================================================ Preferred Choice: More Preferred Choice: Second Choice Institutions: First Choice Institutions: Most Preferred Choice: Preferred Choice: More Preferred Choice: Most Preferred Choice: State Of Origin: Institution: Fed College Of Educ. Obudu Institution: Fed. Polytechnic, Bida Institution: Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State

Surname: First Name: Middle Name: Registration Number: Examination Number: Ajibade Sheriff Aderemi Date Printed: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Oyo Itesiwaju Male 36124787FD 31411013 Institution: Fct College Of Education, Zuba Institution: Abia State Polytechnic, Aba Institution: University Of Abuja,Abuja Course: NCE, English (Double Major) Course: OND, Public Administration Faculty: Law/Legal Studies Course: LL.B, Law REGISTRAR 1. This Result is Provisional. 2. You CANNOT use this document for employment or admission purposes. Forfurther details, please refer to JAMB Course: NCE, English (Double Major) Course: OND, Public Administration Faculty: Law/Legal Studies Course: LL.B, Law Aggregate = 156 Economics = 48; Lit. in English = 35; Government = 38; Use of English = 35; Local Govt. Area: Gender: ============================================================================================================================ Preferred Choice: More Preferred Choice: Second Choice Institutions: First Choice Institutions: Most Preferred Choice: Preferred Choice: More Preferred Choice: Most Preferred Choice: State Of Origin: Institution: Fct College Of Education, Zuba Institution: Abia State Polytechnic, Aba Institution: University Of Abuja,Abuja
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by thoughtT: 5:49pm On May 14, 2013
Fynestboi: u score 217, u re d first candidate dat had biometric ish and got above 200, THANK GOD..

At first which course?

Mind u ui is no more usng 50:50 so as my oga @ d top take tak am get ready 4 d pume coz all 200+ wuld be allow nt only to apply bt to write deir pume.
english and literary studies
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 5:52pm On May 14, 2013
Dats gud
thoughtT:
english and literary studies
just go and prepare 4 pume and kip following dis thread.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Funny dude dats one is already settle in Heaven o jare
Surname: First Name: Middle Name: Registration Number: Examination Number: Odey Emmanuel Owogoga Date Printed: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Cross-River Yala Male 36116620BD 31305484 Institution: Fed College Of Educ. Obudu Institution: Fed. Polytechnic, Bida Institution: Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna Course: NCE, Business Education Course: OND, Accountancy Faculty: Social Sciences Course: B.SC., Accounting REGISTRAR 1. This Result is Provisional. 2. You CANNOT use this document for employment or admission purposes. Forfurther details, please refer to JAMB Course: NCE, Business Education Course:OND, Accountancy Faculty: Administration (Business & Public) Course: B.SC, Accountancy/Accounting Aggregate = 180 Chemistry = 50; Physics = 45; Mathematics = 35; Use of English = 50; Local Govt. Area: Gender: ============================================================================================================================ Preferred Choice: More Preferred Choice: Second Choice Institutions: First Choice Institutions: Most Preferred Choice: Preferred Choice: More Preferred Choice: Most Preferred Choice: State Of Origin: Institution: Fed College Of Educ. Obudu Institution: Fed. Polytechnic, Bida Institution: Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State

Surname: First Name: Middle Name: Registration Number: Examination Number: Ajibade Sheriff Aderemi Date Printed: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Oyo Itesiwaju Male 36124787FD 31411013 Institution: Fct College Of Education, Zuba Institution: Abia State Polytechnic, Aba Institution: University Of Abuja,Abuja Course: NCE, English (Double Major) Course: OND, Public Administration Faculty: Law/Legal Studies Course: LL.B, Law REGISTRAR 1. This Result is Provisional. 2. You CANNOT use this document for employment or admission purposes. Forfurther details, please refer to JAMB Course: NCE, English (Double Major) Course: OND, Public Administration Faculty: Law/Legal Studies Course: LL.B, Law Aggregate = 156 Economics = 48; Lit. in English = 35; Government = 38; Use of English = 35; Local Govt. Area: Gender: ============================================================================================================================ Preferred Choice: More Preferred Choice: Second Choice Institutions: First Choice Institutions: Most Preferred Choice: Preferred Choice: More Preferred Choice: Most Preferred Choice: State Of Origin: Institution: Fct College Of Education, Zuba Institution: Abia State Polytechnic, Aba Institution: University Of Abuja,Abuja
thnx xo much,my man
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 6:08pm On May 14, 2013
shakur07: d case is exactly d opposite in osun state ..d card still plenty die for dia store lagos and wahala
too much wahala
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Adex097: 6:15pm On May 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Where u go adex? i swear i no fit laff adex wats on ur mind b4 trying to snap them? Omo go church go do tanksgvng say na ur memory card im chop and nt ur phone. Lol.. And u c dat protest dats just d begining ooo until dibu confess publicly dat he USE BABA IJEBU LOTTERY MACHINE TO MARK OUR OMR....lol

dat guy na learner bt it so unfortunate dat he meet d gentle fynest and nt d fuss... So i dn bne am oo
ma guy you no lie o.
As dey collect my phone for ma hand , I no believe say I fit see ham again. Mere looking @ those guys eye , you go no say they don smoke weeed.

I just tank God say I no lose the phone o..the Mcard no too pain me cos some of my files dey my bro lappy... Altogether , me THANK GOD
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Josh64(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2013
Please guys, does UI accept second choice candidates for their putme?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by fatsonm: 6:39pm On May 14, 2013
Fynestboi: We shall all meet at d top.... chaii bid u farewell
tankS bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 7:22pm On May 14, 2013
Wat ya course?
Josh64: Please guys, does UI accept second choice candidates for their putme?
AYE!!!!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 7:23pm On May 14, 2013
fatsonm: tankS bro
its my pleasure
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by phtemie(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2013
kayking01: Dat's homo sapien 4 uwe shall all scale through! #kindhearted#
amen bro..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by phtemie(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Wat shuld i call dis ¤incantation¤ or wat? If shakur dey tak say make them no get above 250, d tn no fit affect d phtemie wey i knw as 4 u i trust u go get above 280+ say amen.....
AmeeeEEEEEEEN!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by phtemie(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2013
yemmytcm: yes oh ! [singing tye tribbet's song] every thing will be alright. Phtemie are you on 2go ?
yea..give me your username...let me add you..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Doctor20002(f): 8:08pm On May 14, 2013
Adex097: ma guy you no lie o.
As dey collect my phone for ma hand , I no believe say I fit see ham again. Mere looking @ those guys eye , you go no say they don smoke weeed.

I just tank God say I no lose the phone o..the Mcard no too pain me cos some of my files dey my bro lappy... Altogether , me THANK GOD
pls any place u see student protesting dont make an attempt 2 video or take picz is @ risk dat means u want 2 spoil dere image.....u dont know d son of who dey her may be pastor son... Or daughter . U will now end up posting it on social network... Cos during our last protest in my sch.. If anybody is caught taking pics dey will beat u like mad.. So guy are on d upstair taking pics ... Student rush @ dem wen dey see d mass coming wit stick dey jumb down. B4 dey reach up..... Nd started begging.... Dey collect dere fone nd dere fone disappear immediately witout know who d fone lasted wit... Pls b careful nd if u want 2 video dem dis is d trick... Join dem nd hold leaf hold ur fone wit d leaf nd started weaving it u will b shouting nd yet u are videoing dem... Dat is if u are giving a contract as a PRESS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Damitism: 8:20pm On May 14, 2013
Guys, we all know the post utme is around the corner. I personally have been trying to get the past questions of UI post ume. Let the good guys in the house pls help the kinds like me by posting some of those past questions so that we can know how the thing usually look like. Help me ooo!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 14, 2013
Oya#Team40mark

#Teamcutoffmark150
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by mrokam: 11:28pm On May 14, 2013
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 12:09am On May 15, 2013
Doctor20002: pls any place u see student protesting dont make an attempt 2 video or take picz is @ risk dat means u want 2 spoil dere image.....u dont know d son of who dey her may be pastor son... Or daughter . U will now end up posting it on social network... Cos during our last protest in my sch.. If anybody is caught taking pics dey will beat u like mad.. So guy are on d upstair taking pics ... Student rush @ dem wen dey see d mass coming wit stick dey jumb down. B4 dey reach up..... Nd started begging.... Dey collect dere fone nd dere fone disappear immediately witout know who d fone lasted wit... Pls b careful nd if u want 2 video dem dis is d trick... Join dem nd hold leaf hold ur fone wit d leaf nd started weaving it u will b shouting nd yet u are videoing dem... Dat is if u are giving a contract as a PRESS
exactly wat i want to tell him on hw to snap them witout notice..

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.