Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (811645 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Which one u dey toast?
so dem plenty for ya hand?
walai de plenty
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Leystra:
Nufin for now... we only have the statistics>>>>>>check it out
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/23118-ui-releases-post-utme-results.html
xo we dat has 50+ don sure 4 us b dat,oluwa seun o

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Open a new page,dat kul
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abeg read this to cool una mind small

Question: Why did d chicken cross the road?
Answer;
OBAMA: It's all about CHANGE! The Chicken, like us, believed that it CAN!

GEORGE W BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either for or against us.

BILL GATES: I have just witnessed eChicken2012 which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file
your important documents, and balance υя checkbook; internet explorer is an integral part of chicken

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR: I have a dream. I envision a world where all
chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GEJ: I guess it's a manifestation of our
transformation agenda for fresh air.
Meanwhile, we'll set up a committee to look into that and probably grant the chicken amnesty.

PATIENCE JONATHAN: You see, I don't knew why the chicken will
behaviourance like that. The only things I can said is that the chicken can be an prostitute

GANI: Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house! No fuel in her car! No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools
are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the otherside?

HON PATRICK OBAHIAGBON: The question strikes to mind a perpendicularit­y of oblivious
occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the henfolk for advancing across the Broadway to the obvious greener side, portray
a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric
proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for Fresh Democratic Party and hence justifying it subconscious mind that she has
done her civil biddings.

NSCDC LAGOS CHAIRMAN: The reason the chicken crossed the road is only going to remain known by my oga at d top. I cannot categorically tell you the reason why the chicken crossed the road now and my oga now
tells you another reason later..coughs..­

8 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jennilisius(f): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Whats ya score sista

meen! ewuz low o..to my utermost disapointment nd greatest suprise cus i knw i did wel..lyk, realy wel..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
@jenny...all is well..
We'l talk more on 2go
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by matson247(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Which of these is the World Most Recognized course ?. Think before you answer.
A. Law B. Medicine and surgery C. History D. Agriculture
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
matson247: Which of these is the World Most Recognized course ?. Think before you answer.
u wan talk say na Hıstory abı?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
matson247: Which of these is the World Most Recognized course ?. Think before you answer.
political science jur...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by matson247(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
na History sure pass all dese small small courses u dey talk abt. If you look into the world now u will see dat we are all operating historically. There is nothin that occured in dese world dere will always be a reference a the past. And more so HISTORY tHE GUIDELINE FOR THE WORLD OF TODAY
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
My broda, even sombody goin 4 Yoruba would say dats d best discipline in d world! So am nt suprised! U'v got a point though!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Gudaftanun dis borin hot aftanun...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Am sitin sum1 here... U opened ur acc few mins ago.. Introduce yasef
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2013

Y u no put ma HERBAL-ECONOMICS?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
The admission list would be released on Monday evening!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mesopotamia:
i tire for dem o.....dia axe hit me sef.....if nt,i for no dey u.i thread nw.....
d jamb quota for medicine in unilag is lowa dan dat of ui.... Xo, its cant b compared 2geda
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
I gat a guy goin 4 zoology and gat 46%. Any chance?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
BRAINEE123: The admission list would be released on Monday evening!
source?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by RaHik(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
jj9ice: what off of the guy some said scored zero? "that mean is lie, lowest is 15 but with this stastics and scores i have been seeing MBBS 70, law 70, nursing 65 ecos 55................. pls no ofence o science students nah because nah u passed most ni ooooooo
what did u mean it's a lie. If u wnt chck am 4 urslf i go giv u the paswrd mk u chk. Doubtin tommos

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
matson247:
na History sure pass all dese small small courses u dey talk abt. If you look into the world now u will see dat we are all operating historically. There is nothin that occured in dese world dere will always be a reference a the past. And more so HISTORY tHE GUIDELINE FOR THE WORLD OF TODAY
Oga park well joor... where u wan put Psychology.... don't u know it takes psychological reasoning to engage in any of the courses u mentioned earlier....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by hakings(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
THE SEEDS OF ANXIETY
Expectation never ceased after expectation just like Okinba launko in his traditional poem stressed that war springs after war. The seeds of anxiety are never positive, but despair, disappointment and heartaches. the anxious are prone to emotional upset and chronic psychological depression if their expectations elude their desires.
My illustration is not far fetched. Aftermath of the screening exercise, many a candidate did bemoan their below par - performances attributing it to different factors while the dominant utterance seemed 'i should have had 70, 80 or even more'. Maybe or maybe not, everyone knows their level of academic sarvy though. What could be responsible for the loads of the disappointing results? inadequate preparation? No!, the conundrum and complexity of the questions? maybe. but the obvious response to our puzzle is ANXIETY which almost made me, myself its victim in the hall. Sighting the first twenty - five questions of the use of english, i was fast to produce my own result ere i started the test. i was drenched in the pool of confidence and my mind was occupied with the thought of getting it all or getting few wrong and the attitude changed from concentrating on the task at hand to creating impression over the result yet to come. 'OVASABI'.
Anxiety is the reason that people post fabricated stories on the social media forum like our thread and they look almost accurate and plausible. Not because of the genuity of the info or the credibility of the writer but because it is what we have been waiting to hear and so our anxious desire becomes the achilles heel through which the person who posts the info gets us on our toes.
April 27 was a hundred years to every utme candidate in the first week of the year 2013 but it did come and passed. a week interval to the release of the UTME results also seemed like the long awaiting BUS that passes only once in year but it finally arrived. UTME activities were soon brought to a halt, the survivors of DIBU initiative proceed and 'others' seek alternative route. No sooner had the registrations for the post - utme of various schools commenced than the ASUU brouhaha emanated and this ushered in a fresh reason for expectation into the hearts of the students due to the NO RESUMPTION, NO SCREENING EXERCISE order of the union. our beloved thread endurerd the pains of waiting most but thanks to the perpetual site moderators who kept the thread lively in the waiting period.
The exercise eventually took place and results follwed but to my dismay, some of us that have waited impatiently to write the test started feeling that the exam had probably not taken place when it did. some were not pleased with the results and some experience serious un-forseen trauma during the exam which they think may put their chance of gaining admission into jeopardy. while many are anxiously expecting the cut - off marks, some of us are hoping that the cut - off marks could be reduced to 45 or even less in an unusual manner of our dream school. Some are even praying fervently that the O'level and JAMB be consisered as yardstick for the admission. hmmn! different strokes for different folks but what is certain is that everyone is expecting one drama or the other in their favor which brings about anxiety again.
what are these blah blah blah all about?
uncertainty of future, the imminent existence of anxiety and its devastating consequences. Just watch how the story changes again when the list is finally released wherein i pray that every member of our will beloved forum be featured. the updates then will look like; ASUU STRIKE, RESUMPTION DATE etal.
while we all ponder over these, i leave you with this sweet one - 'PRAYERS AND PATIENCE ARE THE PERFECT ATTITUDES TOWARDS A POSITIVE EXPECTATION AND NOT ANXIETY AND OVER CONFIDENCE'

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by renaissance(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
BRAINEE123: The admission list would be released on Monday evening!
how categorically sure are u?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guys relax, 37 applicants gained admission into dept civil engineering meanwhile 20 had 50+. For this year engineerin can neva b more dan 50-55 depending on the department. meanwhile we should not forget about the utme score, dat one too is very penultimate for the admission. For example some1 had 220 in utme and 68 in his post utme going for medicine will face an herculean task as per admission oooo.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
hakings: THE SEEDS OF ANXIETY
Expectation never ceased after expectation just like Okinba launko in his traditional poem stressed that war springs after war. The seeds of anxiety are never positive, but despair, disappointment and heartaches. the anxious are prone to emotional upset and chronic psychological depression if their expectations elude their desires.
My illustration is not far fetched. Aftermath of the screening exercise, many a candidate did bemoan their below par - performances attributing it to different factors while the dominant utterance seemed 'i should have had 70, 80 or even more'. Maybe or maybe not, everyone knows their level of academic sarvy though. What could be responsible for the loads of the disappointing results? inadequate preparation? No!, the conundrum and complexity of the questions? maybe. but the obvious response to our puzzle is ANXIETY which almost made me, myself its victim in the hall. Sighting the first twenty - five questions of the use of english, i was fast to produce my own result ere i started the test. i was drenched in the pool of confidence and my mind was occupied with the thought of getting it all or getting few wrong and the attitude changed from concentrating on the task at hand to creating impression over the result yet to come. 'OVASABI'.
Anxiety is the reason that people post fabricated stories on the social media forum like our thread and they look almost accurate and plausible. Not because of the genuity of the info or the credibility of the writer but because it is what we have been waiting to hear and so our anxious desire becomes the achilles heel through which the person who posts the info gets us on our toes.
April 27 was a hundred years to every utme candidate in the first week of the year 2013 but it did come and passed. a week interval to the release of the UTME results also seemed like the long awaiting BUS that passes only once in year but it finally arrived. UTME activities were soon brought to a halt, the survivors of DIBU initiative proceed and 'others' seek alternative route. No sooner had the registrations for the post - utme of various schools commenced than the ASUU brouhaha emanated and this ushered in a fresh reason for expectation into the hearts of the students due to the NO RESUMPTION, NO SCREENING EXERCISE order of the union. our beloved thread endurerd the pains of waiting most but thanks to the perpetual site moderators who kept the thread lively in the waiting period.
The exercise eventually took place and results follwed but to my dismay, some of us that have waited impatiently to write the test started feeling that the exam had probably not taken place when it did. some were not pleased with the results and some experience serious un-forseen trauma during the exam which they think may put their chance of gaining admission into jeopardy. while many are anxiously expecting the cut - off marks, some of us are hoping that the cut - off marks could be reduced to 45 or even less in an unusual manner of our dream school. Some are even praying fervently that the O'level and JAMB be consisered as yardstick for the admission. hmmn! different strokes for different folks but what is certain is that everyone is expecting one drama or the other in their favor which brings about anxiety again.
uncertainty of future, the imminent existence of anxiety and its devastating consequences. Just watch how the story changes again when the list is finally released wherein i pray that every member of our will beloved forum be featured. the updates then will look like; ASUU STRIKE, RESUMPTION DATE etal.
while we all ponder over these, i leave you with this sweet one - 'PRAYERS AND PATIENCE ARE THE PERFECT ATTITUDES TOWARDS A POSITIVE EXPECTATION AND NOT ANXIETY AND OVER CONFIDENCE'
I am giving u 1000000 Likes for this.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
hmm.. Brains ehn..@Hakings, wao! am speechless.. *in brini's voice* Kudos!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
hakings: THE SEEDS OF ANXIETY
[quote author=hakings]

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Allocsoluwatosi: Guys relax, 37 applicants gained admission into dept civil engineering meanwhile 20 had 50+. For this year engineerin can neva b more dan 50-55 depending on the department. meanwhile we should not forget about the utme score, dat one too is very penultimate for the admission. For example some1 had 220 in utme and 68 in his post utme going for medicine will face an herculean task as per admission oooo.
..pls whch 1 is herculean task xplain further pls

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mismak(f): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
cleverj01: Mrnin 10th sis of life!

ahn ahn!....10th position ke?...
u knw say shakur b d 1st bro of life so u're d scnd...*nulli secondus*

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=Ai-bi-ke]..pls whch 1 is herculean task xplain further pls[/iquote] dat is d admission is gonna b tough oooo sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.