Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,491 members, 7,978,608 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (820868 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2013
Osasu99:
Guy abeg send am to this mail osasu99@gmail.com
smh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2013
Mesopotamia:
smh
Why u dey shake head u sabi d cut off if yes send as to my mail but if no dey shake your Head For one corner e no consine meundecided

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by akanji2013: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2013
I tink d guy mite b using our impetience nd nervousnes against us! # personal opinion though #he migt b rite also!
Osasu99:
Why u dey shake head u sabi d cut off if yes send as to my mail but if no dey shake your Head For one corner e no consine meundecided

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2013
cleverj01: I tink d guy mite b using our impetience nd nervousnes against us! # personal opinion though #he migt b rite also!
#Wise
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Slimmygee(f): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2013
Johntosyne: hy bro... U missed it dia.... Catchment area ==> whole federation..... Localty is under catchment same wif ELDS(education less devloped states) ....... D ELDS includes ol states in Nigeria apart frm d western states.... (LAGOS,OGUN,OSUN,OYO,ONDO) doze states i jst listed ar under d Localty..... Hope my li2 explaination helps?
yah.thks

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2013
No dey wyne me abeg! Am sure u'r goin 2 deny been responsible 4 d like on my lst post!
Mesopotamia:
#Wise

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2013
#NP:Passenger-let her go.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2013
Bross,leggy....I blv uv cum here with a vewi gud news sir!...abeg update us on wats goin on o

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2013
cleverj01: No dey wyne me abeg! Am sure u'r goin 2 deny been responsible 4 d like on my lst post!
lolz.....i can't deny this one....bt dia r two likes dia nw,so go look for the 2nd person
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2013
No dey wyne me abeg! Am sure u'r goin 2 deny been responsible 4 d like on my lst post!
Mesopotamia:
#Wise
#prime suspect!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2013
cleverj01: No dey wyne me abeg! Am sure u'r goin 2 deny been responsible 4 d like on my lst post!#prime suspect!
lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2013
What can i do to ease myself of this suspense sef...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2013
¤Just to cool down U.I suspense.
All ASUU executives were called for a meeting in The UK.They all met at MMIA.While they were seated & relaxed in the plane,they were informed that the plane was built by a group of engineering students from diff Nigeria universities and the plane was on it's first test trip.They all ran out of the plane except one person.When asked by other staff,his reason for staying behind,he said: "if it is really made by our students,it will not even start".

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2013
UNN Ranked 2nd In
Nigeria, 22nd In Africa
– Prof. Bartho Okolo
University of Nigeria, UNN is ranked
second in Nigeria and 22nd in Africa in
the latest ranking released by
Researchgate- a Berlin based network.
This is according to Prof. Bartho
Okolo, the Vice Chancellor, University
of Nigeria Nsukka.
The Vice Chancellor, University of
Nigeria Nsukka, Prof. Bartho Okolo has
revealed that his administration has
retooled the vision of the
institution’s founding fathers in such
a way that it will meet contemporary
challenges so as to attain global
recognition.
The VC disclosed this yesterday while
addressing newsmen at Enugu campus
of the university on the occasion of
the 53rd Founders’ Day celebration
and Golden jubilee of the first
graduates of the university
scheduled for 2-7 October.
The annual event which reminisces and
hounour the dream of the founding
fathers of the university will be kick-
started with a lecture titled,
“human capital dimension of
transformation” to be delivered by
the Dr. Kingsley Moghalu, Deputy
Governor,(financial system stability)
Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.
While reeling out the achievements of
his administration in the past four
years, Prof. Okolo explained that,
“founders day celebration offers
us a chance to reflect on what the
university has achieved over the
years in relations to the mandate
which was laid out at inception. In
doing so, we also reflect on our
present status and strategize on our
future as a dynamic university”.
“This years celebration is unique in
the sense that we are celebrating
another milestone; the golden jubilee
of the first graduates of the
university who numbered 200 on
admission and bore the registration
number of 60/001 to 60/200. Based on
research and publications as
published by Researchgate- Berlin
based network , our university
occupied the second position in the
latest ranking of Nigerian universities
and 22nd in Africa” said the VC.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2013
No probs na! Since u'r d prime suspect u no hw 2 get ur accomplice!
Mesopotamia:
lolz.....i can't deny this one....bt dia r two likes dia nw,so go look for the 2nd person
Lo!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DRwiz(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2013
Mesopotamia: ¤Just to cool down U.I suspense.
All ASUU executives were called for a meeting in The UK.They all met at MMIA.While they were seated & relaxed in the plane,they were informed that the plane was built by a group of engineering students from diff Nigeria universities and the plane was on it's first test trip.They all ran out of the plane except one person.When asked by other staff,his reason for staying behind,he said: "if it is really made by our students,it will not even start".

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by maxben(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Allocsoluwatosi: The cut off is out
But I want u to wait till u.I posted, it is gonna be funny
U are not messing with us, are u?
If u got it paste it, we can't wait.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2013
Osasu99:
wetin diz one dey talk?.....sum1 pls help translate to russian.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2013
Mesopotamia: ¤Just to cool down U.I suspense.
#cocky!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2013
Where u see or hear dat one...
Allocsoluwatosi: The cut off is out
But I want u to wait till u.I posted, it is gonna be funny
and talking about funny...wat do u mean...is.it low.or.high.or.different format...talk and clear da air o...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2013
ASUU Strike: We Are Not
Sure When It Will End –
Fagge
The President of Academic Staff Union
of Universities (ASUU), Dr. Nasir Isa
Fagge has said that although the
Union has begun consultations among
its members following discussions with
Vice President, Namadi Sambo, it
cannot confirm when it will call off the
ongoing strike.
Fagge spoke with journalists in
Makurdi shortly after the Union’s
congress meeting at the Benue State
University.
According to him, the body’s position
would be made known to the public
after consultations are concluded.
President Jonathan had two weeks ago
delegated his Deputy, Sambo, to take
over negotiation with ASUU after
several efforts by Benue state
Governor, Gabriel Suswam-led Needs
Assessment Implementation Committee
failed.
The Union leader maintained that the
struggle would continue until the 2009
agreement was met.
He added that all ASUU wants is
“implementation of the
recommendation of the National
Coordinating Committee, which would
enable our universities to be fully
engaged in research to produce
graduates that would meet the test
of time.”
Fagge denied insinuation that it was
playing politics with the strike,
insisting that the federal government
is the party doing so.
Reacting on the threat by Governor
Gabriel Suswam to enforce the labour
law of’ ‘ no work no pay’ on the
striking BSU lecturers as from this
month, if they fail to resume work, the
ASUU president urged him to go ahead
with his plan if he feels it is the best
option.
“Let Suswam go ahead and do
whatever he likes. Lecturers have said
they cannot continue working if the
academic environment is not
conducive. If Governor Suswam is not
happy with ASUU’s stance, then so be
it.”
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2013
cleverj01: #cocky!
#Clever...........#'J'eeez

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2013
Fynestboi: 59-65
biochem ko
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abegi y ui dey carry us play na...was it dis long after d post ume before dey release d list
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Na so! grin
SOA93: UNN Ranked 2nd In
Nigeria, 22nd In Africa
– Prof. Bartho Okolo
University of Nigeria, UNN is ranked
second in Nigeria and 22nd in Africa in
the latest ranking released by
Researchgate- a Berlin based network.
This is according to Prof. Bartho
Okolo, the Vice Chancellor, University
of Nigeria Nsukka.
The Vice Chancellor, University of
Nigeria Nsukka, Prof. Bartho Okolo has
revealed that his administration has
retooled the vision of the
institution’s founding fathers in such
a way that it will meet contemporary
challenges so as to attain global
recognition.
The VC disclosed this yesterday while
addressing newsmen at Enugu campus
of the university on the occasion of
the 53rd Founders’ Day celebration
and Golden jubilee of the first
graduates of the university
scheduled for 2-7 October.
The annual event which reminisces and
hounour the dream of the founding
fathers of the university will be kick-
started with a lecture titled,
“human capital dimension of
transformation” to be delivered by
the Dr. Kingsley Moghalu, Deputy
Governor,(financial system stability)
Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.
While reeling out the achievements of
his administration in the past four
years, Prof. Okolo explained that,
“founders day celebration offers
us a chance to reflect on what the
university has achieved over the
years in relations to the mandate
which was laid out at inception. In
doing so, we also reflect on our
present status and strategize on our
future as a dynamic university”.
“This years celebration is unique in
the sense that we are celebrating
another milestone; the golden jubilee
of the first graduates of the
university who numbered 200 on
admission and bore the registration
number of 60/001 to 60/200. Based on
research and publications as
published by Researchgate- Berlin
based network , our university
occupied the second position in the
latest ranking of Nigerian universities
and 22nd in Africa” said the VC.

Proudly LION!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
easyson: Abegi y ui dey carry us play na...was it dis long after d post ume before dey release d list
d tın tıre mı gan
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DRwiz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
DRwiz: ITS DRWÎZ as i kary phn join nairaland e dn tey wey me dn knw i go make am na matric tnz sure next any physiology/physioterapy in da buildn? Goin 2ru last year cutoff marks xo there wud stl b an option of change of course wen d cutoff is released

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Johntosyne: hy bro... U missed it dia.... Catchment area ==> whole federation..... Localty is under catchment same wif ELDS(education less devloped states) ....... D ELDS includes ol states in Nigeria apart frm d western states.... (LAGOS,OGUN,OSUN,OYO,ONDO) doze states i jst listed ar under d Localty..... Hope my li2 explaination helps?
Bros no vex oh but I totally disagree with you!!..
Ask me y??.. Check below..

For UI..

Merit- all states of the federation are included..

Catchment/Locality- all states of the federation.. (Source: Jamb brochure.. Only UI and ABU ZARIA has all states of the fedration on their catchment area..).
N/B: To UI Locality and catchment mean the same thing..

Elds- 23 states fall under this category.. Ebonyi, Rivers, Cross River, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Gombe, Jigawa, Yobe, Nassarawa, Borno, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Kano, Katsina, Plateau, Kebbi and Taraba..

I Hope this helps!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Cut off might nt show again today for it would show,
mbbs fit be 80
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
#Wat? #wat i do?
Mesopotamia:
#Clever...........#'J'eeez
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
emekakelvin: Cut off might nt show again today for it would show,
mbbs fit be 80
yaba left

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.