Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,529 members, 7,978,745 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) (27502 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by snthesis(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
yuzedo: I would do terrible, nasty things to this girl.. I mean, I would end her toto's destiny in 2mins.. Dammit!
u jst killed ur game

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
This stella dimiko of a lady has bad mouth but to think of it wetin concern her for another person matter and private life for that matter.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Chanchit: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
bigx: 500k per movies and an 8 million car means she acted 16 movies and bought the car.

Ok

Ofcos, she acted 16 movies, without eating, paying anybills, buying cloths(even under wear) paying agents, ok she no get agent.. This lady must be a really hard working babe o.

7 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
fredoooooo: see babe meat they every where , chei GOD PUNISH DEVIL grin grin grin

Bros ehn,this one na agric fowl unlike those ones with dry bones and flat yansh.na this one them dey call fill in the gap
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by redsquare(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
:oChoi..... Some people dey enjoy for this life ooo. See wetin Rotimi dey chop. Chineke meeeee...... I dey relocate to Asaba/Enugu before konji go kill person.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Too much make up, but still pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
She has kandiikane's lips grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
mudistr:

yes, based on her old profile.
But from her the new profile (new pictures). She has clearly said that old things have past away. There is still a 'RIDING', but it is no longer for her fame. Oga Amaechi and co are the ones now seeking the fame of mounting this nollywood goddess

Bro so you think Amaechi have the time to watch Nollywood movies to know which is and not a star? I tell you these girls perch for the slightest chance an influential man is spotted in an event, then comes an introduction and the rest na history! Its utterly wrong to quote a governor, an oil governor for that matter running after wetin be ha name sef!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
She looks like a transgendered. I don't get how any man would find this thing attractive. I could easily do the same as a guy...simply shave off all the hair on my body, apply some lip sticks, nice hair do and sexy clothes.

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Knowledge9000: She looks like a transgendered I don't get how any man would find this thing attractive. I could easily do the same as a guy...simply shave off all the hair on my body, apply some lip sticks, nice hair do and sexy clothes.

So because she shaved off her hair she looks transgendered? shocked

She has that strong built, but every thing else looks feminine nau.

I respect strong feminine looking women.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
One punch from her ehn. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=14pt]Ishilove, we no send you to sample your pics! angry[/size]
Lwkmd!!! You dey madt!! cheesy
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
mudistr:

^^ you're a spoil sport, aren't u?
Nope, I'm a realist. undecided
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
yuzedo: I would do terrible, nasty things to this girl.. I mean, I would end her toto's destiny in 2mins.. Dammit!
Na only mouth you get. All mouth, no action. Na your type go climb woman and start to dey hala Efik under three minutes. Shior. angry
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
snthesis:
u jst killed ur game
Lwkmd!!! Indomie noodles!!!! cheesy cheesy

Not hating, Diccck A ma niqqa. You know I love you. grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
e-talker:

Wait oooo! Have u fu.c ked Governor Amaechi before?

How do you know he has a 7inches dicck? Hey, please don't dare refering me to google.
you better ask google!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Jesus Christ! Look at those lips, those lips on my ***** could create a "liposuction".
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by AfroBlue(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Knowledge9000: She looks like a transgendered. I don't get how any man would find this thing attractive. I could easily do the same as a guy...simply shave off all the hair on my body, apply some lip sticks, nice hair do and sexy clothes.

you gotta kidding me , did you not see her twist and shake what her mama gave her in the opening scenes of

[img]http://www.nollywoodone.com/thumbnail.php?file=/native_daughter_437921186.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

dat yansh can clap-o

starts @ 09:25

http://www.nollywoodone.com/drama/5227-native-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by 2legit2qwt: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
J12: Jesus Christ! Look at those lips, those lips on my ***** could create a "liposuction".
Are you a lesbian undecided
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by yuzedo: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
snthesis:
u jst killed ur game
Brother, 2mins is even too much.. 1:59secs and that girl's ancestors will convince her in cloud 9 to sell that jeep and gimme the money... Great Yuzedo?? No no no! Na me be the messi, usain bolt & michael phelps of nacking! cool
Ishilove:
Na only mouth you get. All mouth, no action. Na your type go climb woman and start to dey hala Efik under three minutes. Shior. angry
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! Indomie noodles!!!! cheesy cheesy

Not hating, Diccck A ma niqqa. You know I love you. grin
Nne, ask about Dike. Yuzedo is a warrior reincarnated from the mandingo tribe! 18inches and room for improvement! grin Length? Girth? Stamina? Yuzedo got it all. Aka toto humbler, alias nyash expander. Pls don't blaspheme again inugo? I forgive u this time..wink
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
J12: Jesus Christ! Look at those lips, those lips on my ***** could create a "liposuction".
You need Jesus, carnal minded fiend...angry
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by slimyem: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
I keep going back to view this girl's picture and i still don't get what's sooo fine about her like everyone's screaming here.
That body is banging...no doubt but that face is just there..
Very regular!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by eprynce(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
where's d beauty? Thanks to photoshop! mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by kabukabu50(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
The OP is nothing but a brown nosing hater,and this post is nothing but an indication of his true movie,He is disgusted by women suceeding and overcoming archaic stereotypes.Sucka.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Missy_B: Fine babe! I like the second photo.

She is very pretty on low cut. This girl's face has adorned many movies now. N8m only, chai. Is that why a governor must buy the car
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
*gets my sweet aroma soap and water and gets down to biz* This chic sweet die!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
bigx: 500k per movies and an 8 million car means she acted 16 movies and bought the car.

Ok

So during that period, she no dey chop and run expenses

Real life truth is 80% of ladies become successful via support from men. I dont mean to be derisive, even marriage is included in that form of support. For the single ladies, most sail thru via men.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by baby124: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2013

Hmmmm. O ga ju. undecided
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by cyril83(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ugly face with big lips
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by Gwekzy: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Chai!!! Imagine dis babe givin me head wit dose lips
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) by vizion: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1098627/cia-director-resigns-over-extramarital#12900888

on this thread, Nairalanders asked if a Nigerian could resign like the CIA directors over adultery. Now no one is talking of the Governors adultery, every one is looking at the lady and wishing to have a piece of her. Fashola was right when he said the problem with Nigeria is more of a followership problem, than the leadership problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" / Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Oritsefemi 's Huge 'international' Chest Tattoo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.