Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,618 members, 7,930,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:47 AM

Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters (19818 Views)

Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by SELFWORTH: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2013
greenoak: He has full blown AIDS!
This man has full blown AIDS! This is from a very reliable source. Apparently a female lawyer he had been dating before he became governor and who he appointed as his Special Adviser on becoming governor,who he continued dating died of AIDS 6 weeks ago.
All the story about heart related issues is false.
This man has full blown HIV!

HIV positive or AIDS
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Giditinz(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2013
The best we can do for the governor at this point is to pray for his speedy recovery instead of raising unnecessary dust over his person.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by SELFWORTH: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2013
greenoak: He has full blown AIDS!
This man has full blown AIDS! This is from a very reliable source. Apparently a female lawyer he had been dating before he became governor and who he appointed as his Special Adviser on becoming governor,who he continued dating died of AIDS 6 weeks ago.
All the story about heart related issues is false.
This man has full blown HIV!

God help us all . A governor ? All you " free donors" and "free collectors" take note. One day. One day , you may be called to account too.

Nothing under heaven can be hidden before God.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by SELFWORTH: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2013
Giditinz: The best we can do for the governor at this point is to pray for his speedy recovery instead of raising unnecessary dust over his person.

How can you pray for him when you don't know what is wrong with him ?

As far as we know, he is on long term holiday .....are you supposed to be praying for someone on holiday.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by SELFWORTH: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Not surprised .

There are many carriers of this disease who don't know it at the moment becos they are too busy distributing it to those girls who have no qualms about opening up to everything in trousers .
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2013
blink182: The deputy governor is a fool, by law you are now acting governor. If any appointed officer stands in your way, have that person sacked. All these lucky dum. b people in politics that do not know their entitlement and how the game of politics should be played.

if you know how this man was distributing money and cars to people in enugu especially ladies, hhmmm! believe me if the deputy tries anything as such, even the gate man in government house will shoot him and become a hero.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by nagoma(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: Sawawa Reporters abi? One thing I've learnt from these guys is they either "get" the big scoop or they "cook" the big scoop. Right now I can't tell if they've got it or they're just cooking as usual so I go pass dey go jeje.

Perhaps you can tell us the truth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spikesC(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2013
Ozonna:

Also, we shouldn't allow any die hard Ebeano ally to take over as its being alleged that onyebuchi is an Ebeano loyalist and this scares any well meaning Enugu person. Chimaroke and his cronies leading us will take us 100yrs backward...

point of correction, Chimaroke and his cronies took us 10 years forward, where is this fool from
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spikesC(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2013
SELFWORTH:

How can you pray for him when you don't know what is wrong with him ?

hahahahhhha

#falls from nitel pole grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spikesC(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2013
nagoma:

Perhaps you can tell us the truth.

His spe.rm don finish...he needs to add more gallons of it, so he travelled. Unfortunately, they couldn't find a match grin grin grin
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by israel007: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2013
Please no death for this one. Heard he's one of the good crops
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spikesC(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2013
israel007: Please no death for this one. Heard he's one of the good crops
you're not from enugu right? cool
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Ozonna(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2013
spikes C:

point of correction, Chimaroke and his cronies took us 10 years forward, where is this fool from

10 yrs forward Then Sullivan has taken us 100 years forward thus far wink

Guess you are the greater fool sir tongue
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by israel007: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2013
spikes C:
you're not from enugu right? cool

No I am not from Enugu
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spikesC(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2013
Ozonna:

10 yrs forward Then Sullivan has taken us 100 years forward thus far wink

Guess you are the greater fool sir tongue

You;re not from/in enugu right...
yeah, i guessed so embarassed
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Ozonna(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2013
spikes C:

You;re not from/in enugu right...
yeah, i guessed so embarassed

Ogam, i am an Enuguman. wink
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Nedu31(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2013
Ozonna:

Point of correction sir, Ekweremadu is from d same senatorial zone as Gov Sullivan. However, we shouldn't pray/allow Ekweremadu to be our Gov. I'm ready to bet that Ike will take us back 10years. What I see in that man is that he's "too over ambitious" and wants to be the "Olusola Saraki" (RIP) of Enugu State.

Also, we shouldn't allow any die hard Ebeano ally to take over as its being alleged that onyebuchi is an Ebeano loyalist and this scares any well meaning Enugu person. Chimaroke and his cronies leading us will take us 100yrs backward.

I sincerely pray for the quick recovery of Gov Chime. May God heal him
Is Ekweremadu from Nsuka or not?Who are the likely people to produce gov.come 2015 follow by PDP rotational syndrome?Am not talking of senatorial district.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
Tinubu is responsible for this I tell you.. he will pay.. he will pay for this blatant attack with Heart Disease angry angry angry grin grin grin somebody back me up

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by kalufelix(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Leopantro: No more clubbing?
no more picanto
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by nwgoziri(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
I so much lik chime,wishin u quick recovry
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by zumbigbo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
ENUGU - Official business now over - RIP

So you can imagine, with the Udi linked people in his administration, fearful of an Nkanu take-over - must be just clearing state financial coffers. Just in case, power and ego moves overnight on a news cable from London.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Ozonna(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nedu31: Is Ekweremadu from Nsuka or not?Who are the likely people to produce gov.come 2015 follow by PDP rotational syndrome?Am not talking of senatorial district.

Ekweremadu is from Awgu area. However, it will be Nsukka's turn to produce Gov of Enugu 2015.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Azukaorji(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
GOD is @ work....;( those who use public office and fund will pay with their life...imagine ..i wonder how many widow he wil get time 2 Bleep now
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by folahann(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
So this man will die very soon. Too bad
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Afolabs101: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: Sawawa Reporters abi? One thing I've learnt from these guys is they either "get" the big scoop or they "cook" the big scoop. Right now I can't tell if they've got it or they're just cooking as usual so I go pass dey go jeje.

Guy! The Governor has been away for like four months, what the Bleep do you think he's doing, if not lying in a hospital somewhere??

Unless the "cabal" has kidnapped him shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by seanet01: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Tinubu is responsible for this I tell you.. he will pay.. he will pay for this blatant attack with Heart Disease angry angry angry grin grin grin somebody back me up
Infact i am going to sue Tinubu for this. How can he do this. This is not fair. You don't send free Disease to a governor like this.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by touchmehard: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sahara reporters is always reporting bad news and news of one sickness or the other.

In as much as im neither a fan nor a critic of Gov Chime, I have just one request from Sahara reporters, pls we need to also hear about the Sahara reporters own boss, OMOYELE SOWORE's own ailments, abi SOWORE no dey sick?
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by chino11(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam you are really doing your work, deleting both the necessary and unnecessary. At least you have to join the hide and seek they doing in your enugu state Keep it up bro..nwa nkanu grin
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Rhino5dm: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Did you vote Omoyele Sowore in any elective position? Damn! High time we have IQ scores side by side with user ID.

touch_me_hard: Sahara reporters is always reporting bad news and news of one sickness or the other.

In as much as im neither a fan nor a critic of Gov Chime, I have just one request from Sahara reporters, pls we need to also hear about the Sahara reporters own boss, OMOYELE SOWORE's own ailments, abi SOWORE no dey sick?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by touchmehard: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Did you vote Omoyele Sowore in any elective position? Damn! High time we have IQ scores side by side with user ID.

Don't you ever in your life respond to my comments in that manner again!

What justifies all the sickness-based reports that OMOYELE SOWORE showers on people in positions of authority?
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Rhino5dm: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
How many sickness-based reports did Sahara Reporters published this year? Do you think it would have even come to this, had the governor made full disclosure of the extent of his illness and prolly handed over to his deputy?

Read slowly and comprehend, before you come back with more retarrded questions.

touch_me_hard: Don't you ever in your life respond to my comments in that manner again!

What justifies all the sickness-based reports that OMOYELE SOWORE showers on people in positions of authority?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Clash Over Herdsmen Killings / Saraki Appoints Earl Osaro Onaiwu His Liaison Officer / Sanwo-Olu Signs Bill Regulating Real Estate Transactions In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.