Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls (5790 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by ibiso1986: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
Have u ever wondered why very pretty and flashy girls go for bad guys that treat them like shit. Have u ever wondered why guys that are so nice and gentle don't always get the pretty girls.... Its just easy, pretty girls are attracted to a guys that don't worship them, guys that challenge them, guys that play hard to get, guys that are confident and with a sense of humour, guys that are mysterious, etc.. Thus the bad guys exhibits all this features.. So wats ur comment on it cos most men don't know
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Caseless: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sms....
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
ibiso1986: Have u ever wondered why very pretty and flashy girls go for bad guys that treat them like shit. Have u ever wondered why guys that are so nice and gentle don't always get the pretty girls.... Its just easy, pretty girls are attracted to a guys that don't worship them, guys that challenge them, guys that play hard to get, guys that are confident and with a sense of humour, guys that are mysterious, etc.. Thus the bad guys exhibits all this features.. So wats ur comment on it cos most men don't know
what?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Ardedaryor(m): 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
fly from 3 stories building showing how much he loves the her grin undecided undecided
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Mynd44: 12:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Smh
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by TableLeg(m): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2013
ibiso1986: Have u ever wondered why very pretty and flashy girls go for bad guys that treat them like shit. Have u ever wondered why guys that are so nice and gentle don't always get the pretty girls.... Its just easy, pretty girls are attracted to a guys that don't worship them, guys that challenge them, guys that play hard to get, guys that are confident and with a sense of humour, guys that are mysterious, etc.. Thus the bad guys exhibits all this features.. So wats ur comment on it cos most men don't know
Fu.c.king nonsense!
Get lost NOW!!!!!!
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 14, 2013
ibiso1986: .... pretty girls are attracted to a guys that don't worship them, guys that challenge them, guys that play hard to get, guys that are confident and with a sense of humour, guys that are mysterious, etc..
so what exactly would you prefer us to be attracted to? If I inverted this list then yes, I wouldn't want him! undecided
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Mynd44: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Plarp: 1:15am On Jan 14, 2013
Its more or less the truth... these guys who are over-nice usually have some sort of insecurity issue that they are covering up for.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by ibiso1986: 1:57am On Jan 14, 2013
@ plarp.. I think u are right.. They do cover up by acting so nice.. But the funny thing is that those ones that are "over nice" will hardly cheat on his girl.. Unlike the skilled player that has all the skills to woo females.. Girls love the players
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 14, 2013
ibiso1986: Girls love the players
lipsrsealed
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by nikkyRamj(f): 5:25am On Jan 14, 2013
Then Nigerian men should pull all the pretty girls by your reasoning...aren't they the expert players, and have made "not worshipping" (or mistreating) women an art form. undecided
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 14, 2013
Wat is the meaning of bad guy? undecided
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by KINGwax(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2013
^^
I beg to wonder. Crap, as usual.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Plarp: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2013
ibiso1986: @ plarp.. I think u are right.. They do cover up by acting so nice.. But the funny thing is that those ones that are "over nice" will hardly cheat on his girl.. Unlike the skilled player that has all the skills to woo females.. Girls love the players
But do they have anyone to cheat with...? Thats the problem with them, they have no options and so they latch onto every women they get.

nikkyRamj: Then Nigerian men should pull all the pretty girls by your reasoning...aren't they the expert players, and have made "not worshipping" (or mistreating) women an art form. undecided
I think Nigerian men treat women very well, dont you see all these topics with guys buying black berries and stuff for every chick they meet? Most american guys don't do that.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2013
Poster, you are 100% correct...

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2013
I vehementiciously disagreeate!
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Plarp: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2013
^he would
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2013
Crap
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Adaeze003(f): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2013
I think its the players and the so called 'bad boys' that are insecure. And most of them are fake! They just put on this lousy (in my opinion) personality coz they think its cool.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Mobinga: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2013
Op is spot on.

Being an asshole gets you more girls than being a "nice guy".

Dudes are out there really opening doors for girls. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Mynd44: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2013
Mobinga: Op is spot on.

It gets you more girls if you are the type who likes to have every silly thing out there. Some guys just want one girl with value and that you can only get by being you

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by 190theclown: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2013
Tenk God I'm a bad boy cool
So the chicks are always there

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Mynd44: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2013
^^
Sharp guy
gringringringrin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2013
190-the-clown:
Tenk God I'm a bad boy cool
So the chicks are always there
"If his status ain't Hood/ I ain't checking fo him/ Better be street if he's looking at me!
I need a soldier that ain't scared to stand up fo me / Known to carry big "things" if you know what I mean.."
190hhh grin grin

(I'm convinced there is a destiny's child song for every romantic situation/discussion)
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by dridowu: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Data wasted
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Enegod(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
I love being bad...
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by tripledub: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
naija girls don't like nice guys bc they always finish last. They don't go partying always @ home b4 7pm. They don't smoke or drink always taking malt n crackers. They don't ve swag always putting on same rickety cloth day in day out.
Nevertheless nice guzs don't spread hiv.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by chikeorji123(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
dridowu: Data wasted
sad
dridowu: Data wasted

Indeed!.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Plarp: 4:48am On Jan 15, 2013
Mobinga: Op is spot on.

Amen, that looks kinda silly to me, trying to hard. ill open a door every once in a while but the guys who do it every time just look dumb.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
yooo my nigga it pays to be a playboy menn!
babes love badboys cool

badboys rule the world yooo! cool
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Wat is the meaning of bad guy? undecided
spending late nights for beer palour
playing around with other women even when he dey married
smacking around his girlfriend or wife if she piss im off
treating his girlfriend or wife like sh!t
u don get the pictture bah?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? / Check This Pics Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.