Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,534 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim (10042 Views)

7 Ways To Be A Better Muslim / Being A Better Muslim? / Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by Dawdy(m): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2013
Masha Allah! Greate.
Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Wizeboy:

Your observation is good but before you can achieve the two you listed, you have practice the 12 Amazing facts as they are the one that will let you move closer to Almighty Allah and also teach you how to relate with your neigbour well.

Salam.
lol see warning na as i wan reply here ''To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not
offensive to Islam.'' See strict tight corner by the way wetin I wan talk na say, he meant love your neighbours ie ur fellow human being irrespective of wat he believe s in not ''RELATE'' Cos dz ur relate fit mean anytn
Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by ignis: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2013
Ahmedie25: @ ignis ,Are
u so dump to know that the crisis in those muslims dorminant areas u
mention are cause by stupid westerners like u,to tarnish islam
Did you see any insult or abuse on my comment?
The guilty person is always abusive and aggressive.

The bible say we should follow peace with all men without which no man can see the lord.
In this respect I will neither return your insult nor abuse.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by Onlinebiz2012: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2013
[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img] Islam is peace
Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by Daniel058(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2013
ƐƦƖ~~ΑβƊξƖ:
Ma Sha Allah. Welcome to the Deen brother
if muslem is a religious of peace and taught peace and tolerance ,then from where do BH emerge ?? Or are we to talk about ur leader who said you should kidnapp people from western world ?? Truth is life......

3 Likes

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by texbaba1: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2013
As a Christian, I hve no problem with Islam. But I think Islam seem to take religion beyond humanity. I mean, Islam takes religion to be all that ther is to humans. Religion is only an aspect on man, man has a life outsyd religion. To my Muslim brothers I say...life is not an aspect of religion but that it is religion that is an aspect of life. Man is also a social being, man is also a political being, man is also an emotional being. In Islam, religion tends to suppresses all these things. And when u as a human being does not live a balanced life, extremism becomes easy, cos thers no balance, these terrorist guys ar brainwashed based simply on what their religion says. But I knw Islam is nt a bad religion, i read abt the life nd teachings of prophet muhammed, he was a peaceful man...preaching tolerance and true service to God. if practiced properly, Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance. I think Islam shld be a bit more liberal. What ever prosecution Islam seem to be facing, Christianity has faced worse in the past. Remember when it was a big crime just to be a Christian in Rome nd other empires, many Christians were burnt alive, crucified, nd killed in all manner of ways...hence the crusades. There's no shame in being a Muslim, all it takes is to be a good Muslim...nd u wld be amazed how many willful converts u will harvest. Peace!

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2013
Oh my God seun I hope that to avoid being banned nonsense you have up there will be added when a christian thread which talks about how to make Heaven makes it to front page. That is if it will make it to frontpage. I think they have declared another fatwa on you. I think you should watch your back cos if this site becomes an Islam site it will die just like the rest of them. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2013
Onlinebiz2012: [img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img] Islam is peace
What? (Let me comment my reserve in other to avoid being banned because my comment may be offensive to Islam)

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by cyril83(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2013
afrikanns:

I wonder the difference btw ur thinking faculty and those of small animals like fowl,dog,ram,goat and so on, u are human and u are bound to do whatever ur evil mind ask u to do if u so listen to it! animal.
truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by odehaj: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2013
With all these 12 tips.. Why troubling the whole earth??Almost every crisis in d world has Islamic link.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by victorD3: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2013
saxking: I laugh when xtians start bashing Islam...esp ibos... doesn't affect me abit....

Because you know the streets in Kano to corner as many igbos as u can.

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by nuorlah: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2013
To be fore warned is to be fore harmed.

Respect to the Muslims mehn! They have their ways and d lot of spineless puhsies are all over the place whining.

Btw,my name is Nuorlah and I am not a terrorist. .if u know what I mean
Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by browneyes7(f): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2013
May Allah make it easy 4 us Ameeen wink
Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by jamil2(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2013
................. Siradal ladhina an amta alaihim ghairil magdhubi alaihim wala dhaliyn Ameen.
Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by Toktee(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2013
odehaj: With all these 12 tips.. Why troubling the whole earth??Almost every crisis in d world has Islamic link.
my brother,you you can say that again,go to afghanistan,pakistan,iraq,uae,bahrain,mali,chad,lebanon,syria etc the story is the same.

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by salmonkay: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2013
Pls send same to my mail
Re: 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim by Flygerian1(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2013
For those interested!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? / Which Muslim Artiste Do You Love Listening To Their Nasheeds / What Specifically Has Islam Contributed To Humanity As A Race. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.