Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (57084 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 27, 2013
fembizz: The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective its movement; range or trend, that is why you will never found them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial point of any broker then the key to successful withdrawal to your bank account, is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business. bye
fortunestyle@yahoo.com
if you have anything to say, say it here.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kasonud(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2013
piphacker: let me say guess day to everybody. my respect and total appreciation goes to all nairalanders. your calls, mails and other assistance has made me to believe that there is indeed hope for Nigeria and Nigerians.
things are pretty coming back to shape. once again thank you all.
hotforex is no more accepting credit cards from nigeria.
if you are using them I suggest you find another broker.
thank you all
welcome back my brother,i only use iv jempo in my system and its been helpfull,hope you can help withe the greenleady,you talked about...with ur church mind abeg laba never dey for purchase
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ohaeripeter: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ya pls piphacker
We need the greenlady pls ,thaks for ur Good work so far
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
piphacker uptil nw i hav nt gotten d manual 4 ur strategy pls help send it 2 me at chisfield2@yahoo.com along wit d greenlady indicator tnx nd GOD @bless
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by prindu(m): 12:27am On Jul 06, 2013
i like this, thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by solarinakins: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by croce(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
solarin akins: ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

Is this felix200 in disguise? you just registered on Nairaland to publish your advert? Am not saying you are a scam but your style suggests that you are one.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by mekuzoil(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
blink182: I started observing this system in full yesterday. Signals on EU, UC were over 100pips. I must add that volatmeter wasn't considered as it would have prevented me from trading. I used iv jempol, s&r, and left the trade when the profit taking indicator appeared. Still studying, will be doing this for 2 months.

@Piphacker and blink182,is there really a profit taking indicator? pls I would like to know about it from you guys,I have also heard people here talking about the greenlady,pls I want to know more about it and how I can download it,pls kindly help, thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Cypost: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
solarin akins: ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

my manual is 5,000

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

You are obviously a sc.am artist. You even guarantee paying profit even if u did not trade. The best fx traders have bad days.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
gerald2: E-book sent, check your mail.
My able bros,please I need the ebook...mamaya4u@yahoo.com.tanx
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2013
piphacker: let me say guess day to everybody. my respect and total appreciation goes to all nairalanders. your calls, mails and other assistance has made me to believe that there is indeed hope for Nigeria and Nigerians.
things are pretty coming back to shape. once again thank you all.
hotforex is no more accepting credit cards from nigeria.
if you are using them I suggest you find another broker.
thank you all

so how to deposit or withdraw
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by oyewale3000(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Hello house, pls how can i get the manual for the greenlady software
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by nutorv: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
hi, is any one still using piphacker 1.0
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 4:38am On Jul 19, 2013
try any if they suits u

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by nutorv: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ mr mickmen, thanks for sharing this indicators but are you using any of them
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by MRMICKMEN: 5:57am On Jul 20, 2013
nutorv: @ mr mickmen, thanks for sharing this indicators but are you using any of them

i use all but u gat to check the one that u understand better
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by fembizz(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
blink182: if you have anything to say, say it here.
Let me ask you a question; can you reveal your secret pin in a public domain? I made the statement to correct and control the traders believing in indicators other than price itself... check my statement once again and if you are wise you will decode the code! grin cheesy wink
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by croce(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
nutorv: hi, is any one still using piphacker 1.0
Not sure anybody is still using that. if piphacker cannot make a single dollar using his indicators i wonder who will
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
croce:
Not sure anybody is still using that. if piphacker cannot make a single dollar using his indicators i wonder who will
how do you know piphacker is not making money?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by lanregidi: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2013
Interesting post,,,,,those who think piphacker has scammed them should report to almight nairaland detective for further investigation,,,,

My 2 cent
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2013
croce:
how cud u b so sure?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Zither(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
It may seem Piphacker has abandoned the thread...anyway, I wish him the best for starting this thread..nd hope he is hale and hearty wherever he is..
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by croce(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
willscolf: how cud u b so sure?
I am 100% sure. How i got to know i will keep to myself. But am sure he cannot dispute that.
@zither, he is hale and hearty.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
croce:
I am 100% sure. How i got to know i will keep to myself. But am sure he cannot dispute that.
@zither, he is hale and hearty.
hmmm,anyway 4 me am practising usin d indicators dt came wit d mt4 in conjuction wit a vry vital nd indispensable indicator .... My brain,yes my brain,nd so far its been somhw viable 4 me.stil on d journey shaa
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by BOMSOFT: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
let me say a big thank you to everybody. I didn't abandon this thread. the truth is that im in a problem. my strategy is no more working. it has put me into a very big problem im yet to come out of. forex is real but it is very risky too. I have many people money with me that has nearly kill me.
to those who know me and trust me I say God will be with u.
those who call my number and it is not going pls send ur number to me on adepojukola@hotmail.com.
to those who have money with me my address is still the same and I am arround.
I changed my line because it has been compromised by bad people to duplicate innocent people.

im sorry for what might have happened to people as a result of my product. it is forex and if you are farmiliar with forex a strategy that work today might not working tommorow. though I thank god that people made it with my strategy before it start failing.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
piphacker: let me say a big thank you to everybody. I didn't abandon this thread. the truth is that im in a problem. my strategy is no more working. it has put me into a very big problem im yet to come out of. forex is real but it is very risky too. I have many people money with me that has nearly kill me.
those who call my number and it is not going pls send ur number to me on adepojukola@hotmail.com.
to those who have money with me my address is still the same and I am arround.
I changed my line because it has been compromised by bad people to duplicate innocent people.

im sorry for what might have happened to people as a result of my product. it is forex and if you are farmiliar with forex a strategy that work today might not working tommorow. though I thank god that people made it with my strategy before it start failing.
i admonish your integrity bro,bt y is ur strategy (indicators) no more working?is it dat forex normally defy som indicators or somtin
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by lanregidi: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
piphacker: let me say a big thank you to everybody. I didn't abandon this thread. the truth is that im in a problem. my strategy is no more working. it has put me into a very big problem im yet to come out of. forex is real but it is very risky too. I have many people money with me that has nearly kill me.
to those who have money with me my address is still the same and I am around.

Bro you don't need to worry yourself much,,,,that is forex for you,,,,,Its just that some forex traders who will not understand the basic will begin to rant about and causing more problems and perhaps hold u responsible for their losses.

Forex is a win or loss basis,,,and that is why no court of Law could really sentence someone if proven that trade action was taken and eventually lost because they know the risk involve in forex trading...

Keep it up brother and never relent on your effort to succeed in the forex trade business...

Regards fellow comrades
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by achicares(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Mhhh, integrity indeed. It seems this is one thread where most people rather have there brains working in there anus instead of the head. @blink182, i'll appreciate it, if you shut-up for a minute and stop giving the impression that you're an accomplice by always being the first to jump at piphackers defence whenever anyone makes a comment. @lanregidi, of course forex is a lose and win basis", does that make it a basis for deception as well? You said court of law? Piphacker do you mind? Perhaps the basis of forex will give you an edge.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2013
achi_cares: Mhhh, integrity indeed. It seems this is one thread where most people rather have there brains working in there anus instead of the head. @blink182, i'll appreciate it, if you shut-up for a minute and stop giving the impression that you're an accomplice by always being the first to jump at piphackers defence whenever anyone makes a comment. @lanregidi, of course forex is a lose and win basis", does that make it a basis for deception as well? You said court of law? Piphacker do you mind? Perhaps the basis of forex will give you an edge.
go and tell your wayward father to shut up and make sure you do not come here to say anything until you have asked him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.