Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,376 members, 7,978,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (57184 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Democivil: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
True talk. i made some cool cash this afternoon. thanks piphacker.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by seye15627(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Democivil: True talk. i made some cool cash this afternoon. thanks piphacker.
Bro, hw much be d indicatorsystem u dey use for d BOM
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
I discovered that it works better on 30m Time frame for BOM. Those who have Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 should trade this pip value
Volatility meter read between 15-25: Trade 15pips.
Volatility meter read between 30-40: trade 20pips
Volatility meter read between 50-70: trade 30-50pips.

What this means is that if you are trading EURUSD for example at the rate of 1.3576, and you want to buy, that is the market is moving up, if volatility meter is between 15-25, just add 15 pips to your current value, the trade will reach your target. In this case 1.3576 + 15pips is 1.3591.
Please let me hear your feedback tomorrow.
Love and Peace. @democivil, I have sent you a text message today hoping you arrived safely at your state. Thank you.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
wapmasta001: and wat is diz strategy of urs piphacker
Amazing Piphacker Strategy 1.0 we have been discussing in this thread. try the one i gave free on page 2 of this thred
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Tolo2: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
piphacker: Yesterday my strategy gave a clear signal on EURUSD at exactly 16.00hr, and it moves more than 40pips. please see below diagram for your confirmation. good morning

I would like you to google for a book written by Quantum Research Management Group, in US. The ebook is free on the Intnet, search google for "FOREX CHEAT SHEET" it will show you the best time to trade. the secret the professionals don't want you to know

Thank u so much piphacker, I've been a keen reader of your threads. Only God can bless you. You have greatly impacted my life, you wont understand.

I thought forex was something I could never do, I only focused on bom, all I was reading and downloading, in my mind was just for the purpose of bom. Forex trading was like an unattemptable terrain for me. but with your free indicators, I decided to try demo trading and moved to a live account within a week with just 10dollars. Amazingly, I turned 10$ to 20.2$ in one day using your indies and my gradually developing strategy. That was a thrill to me though I blew all the money the next day with poor money mgt by inceasing my leverage and my lot size foolishly. Despite these, I didn't get discouraged cos I already know your systems work. God bless you.

I have funded my account again with 78$ and hope to try again beginning Monday.

I will be paying for the piphacker strategy on Monday by God's grace to add to my trading toolbox. I'll appreciate if I can get it before the end of the week.

Your history mirrors mine and I do hope that few months from now, by the grace of God, I should be able to testify and perhaps start a thread too to help people freely like you're doing.

God bless you richly. 08038396079, I will alert you as soon as I make the payment.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:56am On Feb 04, 2013
i will respond 2 all d msgs today including d emails. BOM questions too will b discussed. im investigating some principles relvoving arround bom concerning my strategy.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:51am On Feb 04, 2013
BOM: EURUSD will go up and u can target 1.3710. let wait and see. gud morning in dis house. always target small movement in price. 30-40pips are nt small.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2013
If u ar betting with bom, and d signal came out, and every other conditions were met, on EURUSD, it will move 4 a minimum of 20pips within 1hr. sure of this.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2013
piphacker: If u ar betting with bom, and d signal came out, and every other conditions were met, on EURUSD, it will move 4 a minimum of 20pips within 1hr. sure of this.

I am still expecting your response as we discussed yesterday on phone......080333..300
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2013
kupsonrex:

I am still expecting your response as we discussed yesterday on phone......080333..300
I couldnt recolect. pls call 2 remind me.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2013
piphacker: I couldnt recolect. pls call 2 remind me.

I have sent a reminder mail to you
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2013
kupsonrex:

I have sent a reminder mail to you
i will make a small ebook 4 u specially on it today. im currently busy but expect it b4 12 midnight. Thank u.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2013
piphacker: i will make a small ebook 4 u specially on it today. im currently busy but expect it b4 12 midnight. Thank u.

thanks with expectation
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by freeinfo98: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2013
i am not ready to trade forex but im interested in pamm trading,how do begin to invest in forex.pls help me.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ohaeripeter: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2013
@ pip hacker, from my own discovery,@ 1HOUR TF,when we discover that a trend has crossed the support and resistant,i bet for like 50mins bet on bom and it has been coming out green even when the damiani voltmeter didnt cross over,but it dosnt go up more than a bar,can i continue with dis?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ohaeripeter, that is good but it is like u are gambling. though if u are lucky 2 get d signal at d beginning, u'll surely get minimum of 20pips. avoid greedness brother. market is nobody's friend. y dont u get out wit that and look 4 another signal.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
I uploaded the free manual i promised the BOM trader at www.marvrid.com thanx
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
piphacker: I uploaded the free manual i promised the BOM trader at www.marvrid.com thanx

Thanks for the manual but still not cleared on this:

Example, assuming you are trading EURUSD , and the current price is 1.3350, if you want to buy, you only need to add 20 which will be 1.3370. you change the figure to your own figure within 1hr you selected, it is heal for your enemy.

this is my question.........will you go in and buy/sell after adding/subtracting 20 and where did you get the 20 from?

I will appreciate your quick response
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ohaeripeter: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
pls how can i get the e-book, i have been tring to register and to download the e-book from the marvid.com but it is always taking me backwards
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
ohaeripeter: pls how can i get the e-book, i have been tring to register and to download the e-book from the marvid.com but it is always taking me backwards
[color=#006600][/color]

check the email you registered with
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
I got d 20pips that whenever threre is a signal and all conditions are met, that 1hr bar alone will move between 25-35pips before another bar come up in d following hr. check price movement urself when u get d signal
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
piphacker: I got d 20pips that whenever threre is a signal and all conditions are met, that 1hr bar alone will move between 25-35pips before another bar come up in d following hr. check price movement urself when u get d signal

Answer to the second question pls
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
kupsonrex:

Answer to the second question pls
what is d second question sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.