Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 AM

Depression. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Depression. (511 Views)

Understand Howvto Solve Depression Without A Therapist / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times / Dealing With Depression & Suicidal Thoughts As An Atheist. logicboy Confesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depression. by M2246: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2013
Many many people are suffering from depression in these last days. Even My own children have lost their hope. You feel that you are swimming against the tide and are about to go under. I want you to know that the Comforter has come. I save you out of these dark and stormy waters and I deliver you from your strong enemy. The evil one is too strong for you to fight alone. The battle is not yours, but the battle is Mine. I deliver you, because I delight in you. I carry you when you fall. I pick you up and place your feet upon The Rock. I AM your Rock of salvation. The victory already happened when I died and rose from the dead. I AM your life Preserver, so struggle no longer, but rest in Me. Hide yourself in Me and My Word. The eternal God is your Refuge, and underneath are My Everlasting Arms. MY strength NEVER gives out! Remember, the JOY of the Lord is your strength!

2 Chronicles 20:15 Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.

Psalms 9:9 – The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalm 34:18, 19 – The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 147:3 – He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Psalm 145:14 – The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.

Philippians 4:6-7 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 12:25 – Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down (depression), but a good Word cheers it up.

Isaiah 26:3-4, Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusts in Thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD is everlasting strength.

-http://simplyheavenlyfood.tumblr.com/

(1) (Reply)

23 Arguments For The Historical Validity Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? / A Failed Answer To Why Atheism/skepticism Is On The Rise By W.L Craig (Anony Sr)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.