Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian (21375 Views)

Shocking Facts About Kim Kardashian's Unclad Paper Magazine Shoot. / Shocking Facts About Kim Kardashian’s Unclad Paper Magazine Shoot / 22 Facts You Should Know About Kim Kardasian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Idrismusty97(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
homesteady: ..

Abeg sharrap...did u nt see wat i wrote...'can't stop loving kimye'??
..bt u can't hide d truth!!! She is a repented ashawo!! Or wat oda word willl u use 2 discribe her lifestyle
I think u're unemployed,dont put ur hope on the government guy.i'm surprised u're a male.......
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 6:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Freiburger: To add to the 15 things, Kim is my ex girlfriénd. grin
*holds laugh**
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2013
mitchyy:
By whom?

who's job is it to close threads? Don't you knw Or are a *LEARNER* ?
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by victorian(f): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2013
I love Kim, despite her flaws... No one is perfect... Kim and Kanye are simply cool together.. Kanye, sure do spend.. Imagine buying a full wardrobe of designer clothes, shoes and bags in one day..!... Do you know how much that will cost him?... I duff my hat for him.. Unlike kris humphries whose ten kobo no dey fall, thinking say na looks and ten packs be everything.. Go Kimye, Go Kimye....muah kiss
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by MissyB3(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2013
victorian: I love Kim, despite her flaws... No one is perfect... Kim and Kanye are simply cool together.. Kanye, sure do spend.. Imagine buying a full wardrobe of designer clothes, shoes and bags in one day..!... Do you know how much that will cost him?... I duff my hat for him.. Unlike kris humphries whose ten kobo no dey fall, thinking say na looks and ten packs be everything.. Go Kimye, Go Kimye....muah kiss
He did?! Chei, Chineke, when will you send me my own Kanye?! grin
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by victorian(f): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2013
Yeah , he did... I watched it in the recent episode. Kanye first of all told her to give almost all her clothes to charity and shoes with bags . That they are outdated, she frown at it, and he then told her after removing almost everything for charity, they are going to major designer stores to refill he rwardrobe. See excitement on her face... Quickly, she start work o... The next day, he took her shopping and ordered for a refill... Now tell me why won't she buy a Lamborghini for Kanye... Even if na me, I go buy am a Lambo... kiss
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by MissyB3(f): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Kai! Lawwwwwwwd, I'm next in line, by faith, by fire! grin
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2013
victorian: Yeah , he did... I watched it in the recent episode. Kanye first of all told her to give almost all her clothes to charity and shoes with bags . That they are outdated, she frown at it, and he then told her after removing almost everything for charity, they are going to major designer stores to refill he rwardrobe. See excitement on her face... Quickly, she start work o... The next day, he took her shopping and ordered for a refill... Now tell me why won't she buy a Lamborghini for Kanye... Even if na me, I go buy am a Lambo... kiss

Recent episode? It's not recent, saw it last year
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by victorian(f): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Oh ok, but I saw it last month, on E channel ..
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2013
homesteady:

who's job is it to close threads? Don't you knw Or are a *LEARNER* ?

I'm afraid to inform you that you are obviously the learner becus moderators don't just close threads unnecessarily especially when its a new thread. grin
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
mitchyy:

I'm afraid to inform you that you are obviously the learner becus moderators don't just close threads unnecessarily especially when its a new thread. grin

LOL!!! Did u just say mods dont close new threads....datz Missy-B hobby!! Lol......especially wen some idiatz started opening threadz dat P-square have seperated!!! D thread did nt last 30minz nd Missy-B closed it
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
homesteady:

LOL!!! Did u just say mods dont close new threads....datz Missy-B hobby!! Lol......especially wen some idiatz started opening threadz dat P-square have seperated!!! D thread did nt last 30minz nd Missy-B closed it
You didn't finish my statement. I said they don't close new threads ''unnecessarily''. This thread is the first of its kind on Nairaland and it didn't flaunt any rule. Shikena! MissyB knows what's up now
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
mitchyy:
You didn't finish my statement. I said they don't close new threads ''unnecessarily''. This thread is the first of its kind on Nairaland and it didn't flaunt any rule. Shikena! MissyB knows what's up now

dats nt wat u wrote!!!!!
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by nicefeeling: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
victorian: Oh ok, but I saw it last month, on E channel ..

Wether last year or last month I don't care, Ladies if u need a kanye join me in saying to God '..all we are saying..give us our Kanye" wink grin
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by yme1(f): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Missy_B: Kai! Lawwwwwwwd, I'm next in line, by faith, by fire! grin
Next in line ke? you don do 30 days dry fasting and prayer? please go and relax
I am next in line biko, my kanye, where are you? angry

victorian: Yeah , he did... I watched it in the recent episode. Kanye first of all told her to give almost all her clothes to charity and shoes with bags . That they are outdated, she frown at it, and he then told her after removing almost everything for charity, they are going to major designer stores to refill he rwardrobe. See excitement on her face... Quickly, she start work o... The next day, he took her shopping and ordered for a refill... Now tell me why won't she buy a Lamborghini for Kanye... Even if na me, I go buy am a Lambo... kiss
Na wa oooo
yet some NL broke azz bros no go let us hear word because dem manage buy their babes brazilian hair or aba made LV bag undecided
in rick ross voice "we talking money here, you talking nonsense" grin
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by MissyB3(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
y me:
Next in line ke? you don do 30 days dry fasting and prayer? please go and relax
I am next in line biko, my kanye, where are you? angry
Ewoo! So nor be only me get am as prayer point?! shocked Lord, please, send us our Kanye in an alphabetical order! grin
[s]Me and you know say between M and Y, more than 10 alphabets dey, in other words, na me before you[/s]. tongue
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by savvytouch(f): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2013
@mitchyy pls can u send me ur email or contact i need to ask u about one of ur comments on aramot cosmetics...fanx
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by elmoduddah: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Why should we know these things about her?
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Rodando: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
She is cute but i think too much overate. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Popular Deejays In London. Photos / Fun Pictures Of Flavour N'abania, Uti Nwachukwu & Other Celebs At Charity Event / Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.