Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pastor Adeboye Testimonies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor Adeboye Testimonies (686 Views)

Caption This Meme Of Pastor Adeboye Praying For Mourinho / Lies In Told Testimonies. / God Did Not Compulsory Tithe- Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by dups10(f): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2008
A sister came to one of the Programs in Ebute Metta, Lagos years ago, and the Word came just as it is coming now that there is a sister whose mother didn't want her to marry. That if the mother does not release her, Mama herself will be buried within 7 days. A Word just came like that and I announced it. I don't know which sister was concerned. The following day the sister came with the mother. The mother was very furious. That's the way you stupid prophets spoil the head of our girls, telling my daughter that I will die because I didn't allow her to marry. I said me? Sister Did I say that? She said the prophecy that came yesterday. What God said is that there is a sister here Did I mention your name? I said Mama don't mind her, nobody mentioned her name!! She was just claiming what is not her own. The mother said, oh-oh is that so? She said, all right. She asked the lady to go out and the lady went out and she said Pastor, but is it true that the mother will die? I said I'm not talking about you oh I'm not talking about you, but what God told me is going to come to pass, so if you are the one – and I'm not saying it is you – before the week runs out whoever it is, is going to be buried. Ehhhh, I'm not asking her not to marry but who is going to take care of me after. I said Mama that's simple; I can tell her and tell the husband to take good care of you. I will make them promise. That's if she can marry. Within 6 months, this girl who was almost 40 years old and nobody had looked in her direction before there is somebody here today, anybody who says you will not marry will not see the end of January because loneliness must end!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by delib: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2008
too much story no go and start this thread in religious forum okay?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by temmysexy(f): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2008
joke?? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by segunpc(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2008
it is typographical error
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by benjay1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2008
**yawns**
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by danfido(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2008
HaHaHa, thats all!
Period!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by ThugLife1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
Bullshit
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by Pamperme: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2008
Tis really bullshit
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by MrTurkey(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2008
ha! with this kind of stuff that could not even elicit any positive feedback from the ever critical audience, you best edit it faaast. imagine using the revered name of a an acclaimed man of god for this post, please do not let the hammer of gamma descend on your head oh, don't say you were'nt warned undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Testimonies by benjay1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2008
Gbaam !!!

According to the book or Turkey wings.

(1) (Reply)

The Old Man Who Need Fresh Blood / Easy Way Of Getting What You Want / Re: Dnt Joke Wit This Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.