Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 (17748 Views)

Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos / No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal / No Election Updates In The Southeast And Southsouth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by 9jaCrusade: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
I was at this service. I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING OF THIS SORT. GO TO GUARDIAN AND READ THE FULL TEXT OF WHAT HE SAID. HE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING LIKE THIS. NO WONDER AT THE BEGINNING OF HIS MESSAGE, HE SAID HE WOULD HAND OVER THE SCRIPT TO THE PRESS BEFORE THEY START TO MISQUOTE HIM. HONESTLY, I BELIEVE THE ONLY REASON A LOT OF THE NEWS MEDIA EXIST IS THAT NOBODY HAS YET SUED THEM FOR DEFAMATION OR LIBEL. EVEN THE AMERICAN MEDIA DO THIS TO SELL THEIR PAPERS. THEY ARE JUST MORE CAREFUL BECAUSE THEY KNOW THERE IS A COURT WAITING FOR THEM.
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Giditinz(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is what you get when pastors turn into politicians. Instead of preaching the word of God and converting souls, they start pontificating about political issues from the pulpit. With all due respect, Pastors, please truly save souls and every-other thing will be added to Nigerians! Come 2015, we will all troop out en-mass to exercise our franchise; and no prophet or prophetess in the name of prophecies will deny us our God given rights. One Love One Nigeria!!!
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
lekanolas: Troublemakers will die within three months -Bakare
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/troublemakers-will-die-within-three-months-bakare/

Really this has been what most pastors have been saying but all that ive heard didnt give any time frame... Just that its gonna happen in 2013...

And I expect that soon... and I also heard our fellow widowers will be travelling to spain soon for another treatment.... Alo rami rami laa ri o... enikan o ri abo re....
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by MAYOWAAK: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
As far as I am concerned this is no news.He said the same thing he preached in a message titled :HOW TO CHANGE A GOVERNMENT PEACEFULLY july last year.
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by philips70(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Truckpusher: You tell that to the man of God who couldn't wait to hear the voice of God before embarking on a failed mission.Come 2015 GEJ will contest and win the election and heavens won't fall....ungrateful Nigerians....smdh

And na this truck you go push till you die and heaven no go fall too..
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
philips70:

And na this truck you go push till you die and heaven no go fall too..
Are you normal?
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by philips70(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Are you normal?

Are you normal?
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by sage2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sure, there will be election in 2014. The different nations that will emerge from Nigeria will have to elect their respective Presidents.
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by MAYOWAAK: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
[b][/b]

some people said CPC was never a DEMOCRATIC party. I see.[/quote]

The Vice President is nominated by the presidential candate as his running mate for election to the office of President. This nominated presidential associate, or running mate, automatically becomes the Vice President if the President is elected. The Vice President's tenure of office is concurrent with that of the President. He assumes the office of President if that office becomes vacant before the expiration of their term, by reason of death or resignation or the removal of the President from office on the terms provided for in the Constitution.(Section 142 of the 1999 constitution)
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Nuzo1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
Again, touch not my tribesman.

Same people who unanimously inducted Bakere in the hall of fame are the same people hauling insults at him.

Reason: He finally confessed to Nigerians about who laid foundations for massive corruption in Nigeria. cheesy
To their shock and disappointment, he mentioned baba instead of the usual 'dull' fisherman we love to hate and play politics with. undecided grin
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
philips70:

Are you normal?
Thank you very much.You've just confirmed that you're not normal, besides when last did you take your med?
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nuzo':

Same people who unanimously inducted Bakere in the hall of fame are the same people hauling insults at him.

Reason: He finally confessed to Nigerians about who laid foundations for massive corruption in Nigeria. cheesy
To their shock and disappointment, he mentioned baba instead of the usual 'dull' fisherman we love to hate and play politics with. undecided grin
This is what you get when you raise a dog to bite your neighbors.Somehow someday this same dog will bite your own. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by seunajia: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nuzo':

It is almost rare to see a Yoruba person taking sides with Obasanjo (maybe those benefiting from him). He's our man, we know him, hence most of us voted for Olu Falae in 1999.

Its ya'll that started the "baba" crap. we call him "Ebora Owu". Obasanjo is the "tio ba se je, e da si iyepe" kinda man. I dont expect you to know what that means.

'Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by philips70(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Thank you very much.You've just confirmed that you're not normal, besides when last did you take your med?

Your profile pic left little to imagination. You have just been cured. Its in your gaze..Must you be a stooge till you die? "Our brother" mentality will roast you all and eat your stomachs like acid
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by holyvirgin: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by holyvirgin: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
J12: And this is the nairaland hall of fame inductee?
Yeah indeed inducted by a bigot who was kicked out by seun for being bias

1 Like

Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
philips70:

Your profile pic left little to imagination. You have just been cured. Its in your gaze..Must you be a stooge till you die? "Our brother" mentality will roast you all and eat your stomachs like acid
You even have the time to go through my profile? Again this confirms your mental status as being abnormal as I have envisaged before....talking about "our brother"mentality I totally agree as long as every other region of this country keep behaving that way I'm a full time candidate whether he's good or not.
Keep deluding yourself abt being loved or wanted, did you see how they massacred your people after the election result was released ?now tell me who started this our brother attitude? I guess you know the answer and how Nigerian politics works.so, my unstable friend find time and see your psychiatric doctor because you need help
And finally, my face, my body and my life is what I can only call a wishful thinking for you...Oya scram go get a life because you don't have one grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by philips70(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
holyvirgin:
Go bleep your mother, tunder bakare should have left politics for the intelligent ones, he is a miserable looser who would remained frustrated for soiling his hands by sponsoring boko haram with buhari.
He need to genuinely repent and seek God's forgiveness for all the attrocities he committed. Man of God my foot

Bakare's dullness is Havard compared to your principal. With all the loot of GEJ and his cohorts they can't be as half as comfortable as Bakare. You must equally be too dull to decipher this. As for Boko Haram ask the ghost of Azazi and Okah who the sponsors are. Maybe your dull brain will be able to comprehend that if your hatred for anybody that tell your master the truth will allow you.
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by philips70(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Truckpusher: You even have the time to go through my profile? Again this confirms your mental status as being abnormal as I have envisaged before....talking about "our brother"mentality I totally agree as long as every other region of this country keep behaving that way I'm a full time candidate whether he's good or not.
Keep deluding yourself abt being loved or wanted, did you see how they massacred your people after the election result was released ?now tell me who started this our brother attitude? I guess you know the answer and how Nigerian politics works.so, my unstable friend find time and see your psychiatric doctor because you need help
And finally, my face, my body and my life is what I can only call a wishful thinking for you...Oya scram go get a life because you don't have one grin cheesy grin grin

The later day Beaf recruits are very dull. You go school at all? Silence is the best answer to a.........truckpusher
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
philips70:

The later day Beaf recruits are very dull. You go school at all? Silence is the best answer to a.........truckpusher
frustrated sonofabitch!...come 2015 High blood pressure awaits you and your kind...dumbo! What's your qualification?..oops! I remember, ya all pay to pass exams grin grin grin
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
philips70:

I guess you're one of his pathetic church members, right?....bunch of deluded adults that waits on miracle to survive...smh
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by philips70(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Truckpusher: I guess you're one of his pathetic church members, right?....bunch of deluded adults that waits on miracle to survive...smh

Stop running amuck, you know too well you are dull.It's not rocket science that GEJ has no business being in Aso rock. If you don't know this then am sorry your dumbskull is irredeemable...and by the way I have never met Bakare neither know any of his church members but I know he has more brains than your principal.
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Groundzero1: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Bakery abi na wet in be him name should learn to draw the thin line between what he thinks as a rational being and what he is saying from the seat he occupies as the man f god. People look upto him as the voice of god. He had in the recent past made predictions that didn't tally well with his position. He is politically battered...so is every rational Nigerian. Is it that he wis prophesying or that he is speaking his mind? He should tame his tongue and watch it. He is not far from speaking treason... He does that always. He is educated and should do constructive criticism and not misguided remarks which are insightful. I no go support am wen he over step boundaries
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Segema: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
ejifranks: is this man educated at all.. what happened to the constitution and its dictates on how elections are done in the country, or is he foreseeing a coup or something undecided

Which constitution, the same one that was not followed when Yar'dua died, abi the one NNPC ignored to seek approval from the National Assembly for a $1.5b loan abi which one?
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by bashtee: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Joe50: are they going to kiss GEJ? before 2015 as they kill Yakowa? angry angry

People like you dont know what an act of God is? May be its the Militants that shot the helicopter down that kill Yakowa
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by Afolabs101: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
With the level of corruption going on, the country is heading for a disaster. With all the money NNPC is making, why do they have to take loans to pay debts? Remember NNPC is where the majority of our money comes from. If we're unae to pay our debts by next year, do you think there will still be a Federal Government?

Election can come next year if the President and VP are both impeached or both resign. It can also happen if there is military intervention. Major civil unreast/revolution can lead to the Govt resigning and a caretaker Govt taking over until elections.
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by flexya: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
What's the big deal in what he is saying. Until Prof Jega said he wasn't ready, the last elections were scheduled for December 2010 ie 6months before the end of the Gov/President tenure dates of May 29 2011. The national Assembly is revising the electoral law and would no doubt revert back to the 6months "handover period", to allow court litigations to conclude before swearing in the winners. So that takes us to December 2014 as the latest date for the elections but speakin from an informed position, the National Assembly/InEc and Presidency is working towards October 2014. Bakare is sayin nothin special nor profecisin any divine msg
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by b03liberty(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Viewing this topic: 2tex(m), SIFA(m), kaslaw, ifeoluwa.edu (m), JimIbanga, abudu_tw, favoredc, bankyblue(m), austinsmat(m), Larry Tay, ALEBS(m), odehaj, davesndy, owen4u(m), mmadueze(m), nikejoy, Chuck D., eldeybik(m), rekeson, ABU GEORGE(m), Dammy68, ptaller(m), IbrahimB, KakBala, Don Lala and 31 guest(s)

grin cheesy grin
Re: Bakare: There Will Be No Election In 2015 by salt1: 5:41am On Jan 15, 2013
The cleric talked of backwardness and retrogressive indices common with Nigeria in international ratings.

Let me be cheeky here. If you remove the North East and North West regions and recalculate Nigeria's growth and development rate, you will be surprised at how vast the difference can be. These regions' backwardness, illiteracy, poverty, disease affect Nigeria's ratings the way a few F's affect the cumulative of an otherwise brilliant student.
In a recent CBN study, Jigawa had 95% poverty rate. Other states in those regions were equally poor. It is the same low figures for school enrolment and high figures for drop out and completion rates.
And instead of tackling such massive challenges, the people from the region are grasping for political power which they have held for long and it didn't make their people any better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges / APC Governors, Others Unhappy With Buhari's Choice Of Adamu As Party Chairman / The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.