Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,092 members, 7,946,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Man Docked For Shaving Wife’s Pubic Hair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Docked For Shaving Wife’s Pubic Hair (999 Views)

47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Docked For Shaving Wife’s Pubic Hair by lekanolas: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
An Osogbo Magistrate’s Court has arraigned a middle aged man, Oriyomi Adepoju for allegedly shaving the pubic hair of his wife, Nafisat without her consent.

The accused, said to be in possession of several pubic hairs when police searched his room in the course of investigations, was accused of shaving his wife’s pubic hair while she was sleeping.

The Prosecutor, Sergeant Tajudeen, told the court that the accused person conducted himself in a manner likely to cause breach of peace when the police attempted to arrest him at his residence on Ibokun road, Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

Sergeant Tajudeen said the accused person had, through his action, committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 219 (D) of the criminal code, cap. 34, vol.II laws of Osun State and presented to the court the pubic hairs of some women found in the room of the accused person.

Adepoju, who was charged for breach of public peace and indecent assault, however, pleaded not guilty as he told the court that part of the hairs were that of his former wife, whom he had divorced and those of his present wife.

“The love I have for my wife prompted me to perpetrate the act. I shaved the hair in order to make her sexually active, as I do not enjoy making love with plenty hair on her private part, and I don’t want her to sleep with another man.”

The presiding magistrate, Mrs H.O Basiru granted the accused person bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/man-docked-for-shaving-wifes-pubic-hair/
Re: Man Docked For Shaving Wife’s Pubic Hair by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
May be he wanted to use the pubic hair for rituals.
Re: Man Docked For Shaving Wife’s Pubic Hair by Mcdondayan: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Why cant he ask her to shave herself.
Re: Man Docked For Shaving Wife’s Pubic Hair by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yoruba people eh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Docked For Shaving Wife’s Pubic Hair by dalagurl(f): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dis is sick! It is real wah !!!

(1) (Reply)

Man,25, Rapes 75-year-old Woman In Accra As She Slept Naked / Clean Toyota Corrolla 1999 Model / She Transformed To An Adult -65-yr Old Man Who Raped 11-yr Old Girl(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.