Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,683 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man (35223 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by yamah1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'v neva had a girl,cos i dnt want 2 make mistakes,bt any1 i'm intrstd in seem nt agreeing.What do i do?I need some1 2 share my emotions with,esp God fearing one.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Sweetlemon(f): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Guys, disregard only numbers 1,5,7,8
The rest are the kinds of attributes we all pray to have in a man
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by AGgal(f): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
exxell: CRAP...... THIS IS COMPLETE BULL-SHYT. TELL A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT YOUR FATHER IS A MAJOR SHAREHOLDER IN THE BANK BELOW, DESPERATION WILL DISSAPPEAR FROM HER DICTIONARY! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sum1 is saying sumtin important instead of u 2 learn u're talking trash. All dis dirty money talk

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
baby_123: Bogus. So just being who you are makes you desperate? A lot of these points except number 1, is about a man who has found a woman his heart truly wants. Keep pretending to be what you are not and miss the right woman, who cant stand a jerk or a pretender. You think it is not easy to see through the bullsh#it?

Thank you dear. Any girl who rejects you as a man is not worthy of you. Maybe she feels inferior. That is how i see it. And it only happens when i want to manage a girl. We dont roll but just wanted it to work. For friendship sake. Nothing else.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
geovanni24: I'm desperate,that ii know too well, but ii ended up not able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ woo the girl ii S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much L♥√ع!!! M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ desperation was as a result of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ friends labelling me a gay when I'm not, in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ prove M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ innocense ii became a desparate guy in search of a gf!...but at de end,  wasn't stil convinced T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ date de gurls dat were out for, cos ϑε̲Ɣ weren't M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ kind of gulrs!
No wonder they think you are Gay.. Wot kinda writing is dis
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by neksummi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
Interesting. will take correction where necessary.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by rash47(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Choi!!!!! One needs realy to shine him eye wella dis days, a lot of sense in dat piece..... May GOD help naija girls

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by meamanda(f): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
So I've got a desperate man in my life...hmm! He read this and now he promises he''ll be a different man from tomorrow morning
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by ipromise: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ijogz K: No wonder they think you are Gay.. Wot kinda writing is dis
wonder shall never end if u cant reading it, others with reasonable phone can do..beta still get urself NOKIA torch.

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by SpicyMimi(f): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
I agree with u, buh u are wrong about No.6! Why u dey spoil business for us nah? We love the gifts mehhn! grin
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by SpicyMimi(f): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
ipromise: wonder shall never end if u cant reading it, others with reasonable phone can do..beta still get urself NOKIA torch.
u say?
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by ipromise: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
I Thank God for who am..i made life so easy for her,she always appreciate the fact that i am not a pretender. Im real,simple and God fearing but so painful that we hv separated this year january ..one day u will meet the girl that will adore who u truly are..
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by ipromise: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
u say?
if u see how these guys take they attack blackberry users, u will ask them if to use BB is α̲̅ crime..
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by martinifeanyi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Are dis nt sgins of a carin guy!
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HARDDON: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Bolt2011: If you are not nice, they complain that you are not. Now that you are, they say you are desperate. BTW which mumu guy agrees with all a lady says?
Guys just be yourself joor & don't fake anything. There's a gurl for every guy.

just a chill pill. Too much of sugar intake still coses diabetes d last tym i checked

With women, d way forward, is always the way backwards!

Hope Ʊ dig that cos I'm ενεη lost in dat senseless web but i scale.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HARDDON: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
martinifeanyi: Are dis nt sgins of a carin guy!

Nope! All signs of a guy in a hurry to do the horizontal tangle according to Ogugua. ℓ☺ℓz

Then he ofcos moves on to da nxt target.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HARDDON: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
ipromise: I Thank God for who am..i made life so easy for her,she always appreciate the fact that i am not a pretender. Im real,simple and God fearing but so painful that we hv separated this year january ..one day u will meet the girl that will adore who u truly are..

ℓ☺ℓz ! Haw Ʊ easily dashed ma api ending hopes gee!

Wor happened? She found a more adventurous guy?
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HARDDON: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetlemon: Guys, disregard only numbers 1,5,7,8
The rest are the kinds of attributes we all pray to have in a man

Yea ryt! D wussbag kinda guy huh?
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HARDDON: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
yamah1: I'v neva had a girl,cos i dnt want 2 make mistakes,bt any1 i'm intrstd in seem nt agreeing.What do i do?I need some1 2 share my emotions with,esp God fearing one.

Google up dating tips by David DAngelo. You could buy his books if you so wish. Or ενεη d dvds . Or you cud cheaply just sign up ƒoя his newsletters.

And uя women ministry shall never remain dsame.

Dere r å whole range of advanced courses frm a lot of other sleek dudes out dere but D. D A. Is your best spot to kick start.

Regards

D
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by ipromise: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
HARDDON:

ℓ☺ℓz ! Haw Ʊ easily dashed ma api ending hopes gee!

Wor happened? She found a more adventurous guys?
no, she nearly committed suicide when she realize the separation is irreversible and certain..is for our own good simple..
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Obere4u: 12:30am On Jan 15, 2013
FOR GUYS
If you want to ruin your relationship then do what the poster says (don't b desperate)
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HARDDON: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2013
ipromise: no, she nearly committed suicide when she realize the separation is irreversible and certain..is for our own good simple..

Oops!

Separation irreversible?

Dad always Saч to live d door ajar wen Ʊ r bowing out cos Ʊ neva ĸпoω if you wud come back callin som day
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by delors(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2013
eagle,eye:
In the dating world, a desperate man is one who is over-eager, anxious, presumptuous and willing to be with any woman to avoid being alone. Women can spot desperation in a man from miles away, and if you suffer from it, you’ll never stand a chance at getting any girl. A man who is desperate may have a strong want and desire to have a relationship; however, his behaviors can indicate low-self esteem and a host of other issues that turn women off and can actually be viewed as creepy and disturbing.
Here are 10 warning signs that can help you determine if you fit under the portrait of a desperate man:

1. Dropping your standards Desperate men are prepared to drop their dating standards to fill the huge emotional void in their life. Whether they want children or intimacy the desperate man will date who they have too to avoid being alone. They will be with any woman just for the sake of being attached while failing to realize that it’s better to be single and wait for the girl who is their type.

2. Constantly fishing for compliments The desperate man has low self-esteem, a poor self-image and needs to constantly hear how great he is and be assured of things. It doesn’t take long for women to get tired of constantly stroking your ego.

3. Overly Calling/Emailing/Texting Her If you want to run a woman off quickly, one of the best ways to do it is to overly call, email or send text messages early in a relationship, especially when she hasn’t returned any of your messages. The desperate man makes the fatal mistake of calling the woman he’s dating and asking “Did you just call me?” after receiving a call from an unrecognized number.

4. You’re always available Always being available makes women think that you don’t have a life of your own and actually lessens your own attractiveness, making you far less desirable. Being a challenge to women makes you more desirable.

5. You move too fast in relationships The desperate man will spend every single day with a new girl for weeks and never know basic information about her that normally should have been covered in the first few dates. Although finding love is based on each individual relationship and some people move quicker than others, the desperate man will move so quickly with things like intimacy and s*x that he will turn a woman off with his frantic desire for a relationship.

6. You’re constantly buying her gifts A desperate man constantly showers a woman with gifts without realizing that eventually she will become less thrilled and even annoyed receiving them. Even though the thought is nice, after a while the concept will begin to lose its meaning and she is going to get tired of always getting something.

7. Not giving her enough time and space Desperate men tend to be a bit on the invasive side when they always need to hang out at a woman’s home for hours on end, not respecting the fact that she has a life of her own life. Women don’t always want to hang out with you day in and day out and will quickly end relationships with guys not respecting their need for space.

8. You’re in constant agreement with everything she says Desperate men just sit there and agree with everything a woman says, thinking that’s what she wants. In reality, women want someone who is going to stimulate their minds and are not turned on by men they can completely control has no backbone.

9. You make her the center of your life too fast Desperate men tend to make the first woman that will go out with them the only person in their life and not take the time to continue dating and getting to know other women. Telling a woman “You’re the only woman in the world for me” before the three-week period will have her running for the hills.

10. Being overly nice all the time If a guy is too nice, too accommodating and tries to be the most giving person to a woman, she will begin to think he’s being insincere and will lose romantic interest quickly. She’ll also think that he’s only trying to achieve one thing: to get into her pants.

Nonsense
Here is the real thang jooor

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Woman by sharp guy
In the dating world, a desperate woman is one who is over-eager, anxious, presumptuous and willing to be with any man to avoid being alone. Men can spot desperation in a woman from miles away, and if you suffer from it, you’ll never stand a chance at getting any guy. A woman who is desperate may have a strong want and desire to have a relationship; however, her behaviors can indicate low-self esteem and a host of other issues that turn men off and can actually be viewed as creepy and disturbing.
Here are 10 warning signs that can help you determine if you fit under the portrait of a desperate woman:

1. Dropping your standards Desperate women are prepared to drop their dating standards to fill the huge emotional void in their life. Whether they want children or intimacy the desperate woman will date who they have too to avoid being alone. They will be with any man just for the sake of being attached while failing to realize that it’s better to be single and wait for the guy who is their type.

2. Constantly fishing for compliments The desperate woman has low self-esteem, a poor self-image and needs to constantly hear how great he is and be assured of things. It doesn’t take long for men to get tired of constantly stroking your ego.

3. Overly Calling/Emailing/Texting Her If you want to run a man off quickly, one of the best ways to do it is to overly call, email or send text messages early in a relationship, especially when he hasn’t returned any of your messages. The desperate woman makes the fatal mistake of calling the man she’s dating and asking “Did you just call me?” after receiving a call from an unrecognized number.

4. You’re always available Always being available makes men think that you don’t have a life of your own and actually lessens your own attractiveness, making you far less desirable. Being a challenge to men makes you more desirable.

5. You move too fast in relationships The desperate woman will spend every single day with a new guy for weeks and never know basic information about him that normally should have been covered in the first few dates. Although finding love is based on each individual relationship and some people move quicker than others, the desperate woman will move so quickly with things like intimacy and s*x that she will turn a man off with her frantic desire for a relationship.

6. You’re constantly asking him for gifts A desperate woman constantly wonders why her man visit without gifts without realizing that eventually he will become less thrilled and even annoyed giving them. Even though the thought is nice, after a while the concept will begin to lose its meaning and he is going to get tired of always getting something.

7. Not giving him enough time and space Desperate women tend to be a bit on the invasive side when they always need to hang out at a man’s home for hours on end, not respecting the fact that he has a life of his own life. Men don’t always want to hang out with you day in and day out and will quickly end relationships with girls not respecting their need for space.

8. You’re in constant agreement with everything he says Desperate women just sit there and agree with everything a man says, thinking that’s what he wants. In reality, women want someone who is going to stimulate their minds and are not turned on by women they can completely control has no backbone.

9. You make him the center of your life too fast Desperate women tend to make the first man that will go out with them the only person in their life and not take the time to continue dating and getting to know other men. Telling a man “You’re the only man in the world for me” before the three-week period will have him running for the hills.

10. Being overly nice all the time If a girl is too nice, too accommodating and tries to be the most giving person to a man, he will begin to think she’s being insincere and will lose romantic interest quickly. He’ll also think that she’s only trying to achieve one thing: to get into his purse.

How do u like the remixed version grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HARDDON: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2013
grin grin; grin

D a m n D!

Ʊ are sleek!

A botl of dom perignon ƒoя you plz.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Parnassuss(m): 3:22am On Jan 15, 2013
@Sharpguy, nice one there
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HIV1: 3:53am On Jan 15, 2013
There is nothing like being desperate. If you have one girlfriend you'll call her often and be termed desperate. But if you have many , you don't even remember when last you call shade, chidinma, chiere, Hallima.....Another issue is that women are too materialistic , if you are poor you are desperate, if you are rich you are handsome. grin THERE RELATIONSHIP IS COMENZALISM . cool
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by moneyhungry(m): 4:00am On Jan 15, 2013
moresignal: ok
u quoted d entire post just to write this?
there must be some particles of sh*t in ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by eklassical(m): 5:24am On Jan 15, 2013
REMMEI: I am never desperate..didn't know that though cos I've never been in any relationship before.
ar u gay? Or that ugl.y
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by technokid(m): 5:28am On Jan 15, 2013
pDude:

Inotherwords, you need a dream cheesy
i am desperate and hot (whatever that means)
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by olumaxi(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Bolt2011: If you are not nice, they complain that you are not. Now that you are, they say you are desperate. BTW which mumu guy agrees with all a lady says?
Guys just be yourself joor & don't fake anything. There's a gurl for every guy.
seven girls to a guy
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by LadyTC: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2013
eagle,eye:
You know the funny thing is that guys think that once your able to sleep with a girl, then she will be the one to lose when things fall apart. That is why you have so many threads being opened by guys, describing the ex as a "Gold Digger".

Abeg guys, so many Naija babes know that there are very few virgins remaining and that the pu*ssy has No Meter. So them go just open leg for una and still chop una money.

A girl can use a guy (as well as a guy using a girl). So sleeping with her and spending the little earning you got does not make you smart.

I will end by saying, "A lady is like an express way, you don't know those who have passed through it, neither those who will still pass through it after you."

*rolls eyes*. And guys are like cars you don't know which express way they have passed through and the ones they will drive through again.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by simo2rule(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2013
baby_123: Bogus. So just being who you are makes you desperate? A lot of these points except number 1, is about a man who has found a woman his heart truly wants. Keep pretending to be what you are not and miss the right woman, who cant stand a jerk or a pretender. You think it is not easy to see through the bullsh#it?
My point exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.