Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,670 members, 7,951,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Face Of Rhodiesworld Online Photo Contest - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Face Of Rhodiesworld Online Photo Contest (1740 Views)

Face Of Rhodies World Online Photo Contest 2nd Editi Begins Today 25th June 2013 / See Faces For Face Of Rhodies World Online Photo Contest - 2nd Edition / Inyene Emaeyak - Winner, Face Of Rhodiesworld Online Photo Contest - Premier Ed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Rhodiesworld Online Photo Contest by rhodiesworld(f): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Jump on this opportunity to win fabulous prizes in the rhodiesworld online photo contest 2012. This contest is aimed at promoting Beauty among photo lovers and intending photo lovers

1st Prize:

2nd Prize:

3rd Prize

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

Step One:

Log on to our Facebook Page and click on the ‘like’ icon

Step Two:

Send in your photo, with your full name and mobile number to models@rhodiesworld.com

Step 3:

Shortlisted contestants will be featured on our website www.rhodiesworld.com on Dec. 15, 2012

Submission Starts:

Dec. 1, 2012

Submission Ends:

Jan. 19, 2013

Voting Starts from 21st January – 4th February, 2013

Winner Emerges : February 5th.

The winner will be decided by the number of votes on the website.

The winners will be featured on K-otix Magazine.

For more information: Call 0802-606-7775

Call in for your advert placement too. The contest is open to male and female contest. voting will be done here on the website

www.rhodiesworld.com

http://www.rhodiesworld.com/index.php/gists/item/85-face-of-rhodiesworld-online-photo-and-beauty-contest-2012

links: www.rhodiesworld.com

http://www.rhodiesworld.com/index.php/gists/item/85-face-of-rhodiesworld-online-photo-and-beauty-contest-2012

1 Like

Re: Face Of Rhodiesworld Online Photo Contest by ijebabe: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nice but this makes me laugh too. All those BB girls now have a place to share all those pouty 'notice me' pictures grin

But on a serious note, Rhodies can you share the photos of the people you expect us to vote for?

1 Like

Re: Face Of Rhodiesworld Online Photo Contest by rhodiesworld(f): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
ok ije, i will post them on saturday, pls, can you add me up on bbm? 25ae8230.
Re: Face Of Rhodiesworld Online Photo Contest by ijebabe: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
I don't use a BB and I'm not into contests o grin

Waiting for Saturday!

(1) (Reply)

Free Blog Class: Learn How To Setup A Blog From Scratch To Finish! Start Earning / Who Does She Look Like?rihanna Or omotola? / 10 People U See Surfing The Internet (blogs, Forums, Social Networks) Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.