Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,309 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only (599 Views)

Whatsapp Group M/fml 19-23yrs / Are You 18yrs And Above? Ready For Marriage And True Love / Handsome With Pic Need Girl Pal Between 19 To 23yrs. (female Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only by girlfreak: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2008
Hi,the life we are in could be so funny u know,u find it hard to love cos u don't know wat u'll get in return.But i tell u no matter wat,u still have to give love a chance. i remember wen i broke up with my ex-gal,she wasn't my first love though.I really felt it.I know u will find it hard to believe this,i was in d hospital for over a month[ the hospital is opposite Queen's college] at yaba.With friends around and lovely families,i tried to get over it.Then i promised myself i'm not gonna love again,should i tell u one thing i like about having an experience,it will broaden ur knowledge.
Are you in a situation like dis,or u don't want to fall on the wrong part.i'll appreciate if u can do me a favour by telling me about ur experience and i promise it's gonna be confidential.for more info about want i wanna do,u can send me an email on girlfreaksme@yahoo.com, It's not about meeting the right person,but u being the right partner.
Re: Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 29, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

o boy, i almost fell off my chair reading this post. dude, you're strange for real
Re: Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only by pahtahkee: 9:35am On Feb 29, 2008
girlfreak:

Hi,the life we are in could be so funny u know,u find it hard to love because u don't know what u'll get in return.But i tell u no matter what,u still have to give love a chance. i remember when i broke up with my ex-girl,she wasn't my first love though.[b]I really felt it.I know u will find it hard to believe this,i was in d hospital for over a month[ the hospital is opposite Queen's college] at yaba.With friends around and lovely families,i tried to get over it.[/b]Then i promised myself i'm not going to love again,should i tell u one thing i like about having an experience,it will broaden your knowledge.
Are you in a situation like this,or u don't want to fall on the wrong part.i'll appreciate if u can do me a favour by telling me about your experience and i promise it's going to be confidential.for more info about want i want to do,u can send me an email on girlfreaksme@yahoo.com, It's not about meeting the right person,but u being the right partner.
Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go Yaba left, how many months did you spend at that Mental Hospital? grin

Them come discharge you, now you see yourself as an appointed Love expert!

You sure say, you don well well well? grin
Re: Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 29, 2008
Haha! cheesy Our own, self-appointed "Resident Nairaland Shrink"! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Despite the fact, he needs "shrinking" first, before he qualifies! grin grin grin grin

Jeeze, FREAK, if you had brains, you'd be dangerous. wink
Re: Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go Yaba left, how many months did you spend at that Mental Hospital? grin

Them come discharge you, now you see yourself as an appointed Love expert!

You sure say, you don well well well? grin

o boy, u funny.
Re: Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only by todan(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2008
hey guy, how many legions do u have behind u?, are they in total control of u. come on u need a real man of god. u are suffering from colonoscopy. go back to where u escaped from, i mean, yaba left
Re: Gals Between 18yrs---23yrs Only by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin

This got me cracking like an old witch!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A True And Religious Catholic Girl Friend. / I Need A Kul Lady / I Really Need A Girl I Can Call My Own:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.