Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,096 members, 7,939,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms (30336 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Namadi Sambo Aide. Mallam Umar Sani Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Natudu: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good Girl:
So you think intermarriages, interbreeding and inter-tribal banging will end tribalism? Lmao. grin
Didn't you hear of the Hutu who rose to kill the Tutsi in Rwanda and they started by slashing the necks of their Tutsi wives and in-laws? Didn't you also hear of Kikuyu men who chased away their Luo wives in Kenya during the post-election violence after President Kibaki openly rigged the elections in 2007?
Marrying and having children by women from other ethnic groups will not stop one from being a tribalist. Children with multiple identities still identify with one ethnic group and if surrounded by tribalists, he/she will end up being one.

Mbanu! Not in nigeria. Slash the neck of your fulani wife? And you think the half fulani son of yours will let that happen? Anyhow you look at it, it will tackle tribalism and improve tolerance.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Localtrouble: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
tellwisdom: Sambo carried A!ds?? sad ~Its a lie angry angry
grin cheesy wink wink[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Yuslee..na d Aide when him carry naim 'marries Nkiru as second wife'. KwaAaaaaa!! I cant stop laughing
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by toshmann(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good Girl:
So you think intermarriages, interbreeding and inter-tribal banging will end tribalism? Lmao. grin
Didn't you hear of the Hutu who rose to kill the Tutsi in Rwanda and they started by slashing the necks of their Tutsi wives and in-laws? Didn't you also hear of Kikuyu men who chased away their Luo wives in Kenya during the post-election violence after President Kibaki openly rigged the elections in 2007?
Marrying and having children by women from other ethnic groups will not stop one from being a tribalist. Children with multiple identities still identify with one ethnic group and if surrounded by tribalists, he/she will end up being one.

Dude/dudess,
By the 2090 there'll be no full igbos or full fulanis is this theory is implemented. Not like Rwanda with Hutus and Tutsis but just Nigerians with "my father is part Igbo part Fulani, my great grand mother is part Yoruba etc" look at the Americans. Ask any white American where his ancestors come from. You'll hear, oh, I'm part German and part Dutch, a little bit of Irish and Portuguese and I know my maternal great-great grandmother is Native American of Cherokee tribe, I also think there's Greek somewhere in my lineage etc etc etc grin

A professor did a research on African Americans and their ancestry, 90% of them have white ancestors grin mixed with multiple african tribes.
If we start now to hammer ourselves inter-tribally, I promise you, we will be preventing serious wars for the next generations.

And by the way, as a dude, I gotta tell ya, those Hutu men that killed their Tutsi wives didn't love their wives at all, and only used the crisis as an opportunity to get rid of them grin
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by toshmann(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hurry nigerians, the time to act is now. Toshmann's theory must be fully implemented. That's the best route to national unity.

Dudes throw away your condoms
Babes, open your legs as far apart as the east is from the west.

Girls don't agree for anyone from your ethnic group. Guys go for the girls in other ethnic groups.

Let us have a national holiday for inter-tribal and inter-religious condomless hammering. cool

The time to act is now. cheesy
Let us save nigeria today, for the Nigerians of tomorrow.
End the hatred. Make love angry

1 Like

Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Odunnu: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
maclatunji:

Nkiru is "too good" for him? Is she not a woman and he not a man?
You tell me and be honest too. How does 'Odunnu weds Maclatunji as second wife' sound to you?
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by olawalebabs(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Odunnu:
You tell me and be honest too. How does 'Odunnu weds Maclatunji as second wife' sound to you?
2 end of a pole that can never meet.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Odunnu: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Darlyn, allow him to speak.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Natudu: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
toshmann: Hurry nigerians, the time to act is now. Toshmann's theory must be fully implemented. That's the best route to national unity.

Girls don't agree for anyone from your ethnic group. Guys go for the girls in other ethnic groups.

Let us have a national holiday for inter-tribal and inter-religious condomless hammering. cool

Lol!
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by jpphilips(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
la furia: but on a serious note, whats wrong with the marriage? well wish them happy married life grin. life continues

A young promising actress of her status (a supposed icon for younger girls) saw nothing wrong with dating a married man, outside just stealing another woman's property, she decides to make it official, same man whose nepotism has denied an Imo indigene employment somewhere by influencing her appointment with the imo state Govt while she is from abia, and you see nothing wrong with that??

forgive me, but your demeanor reeks of moral bankruptcy. how many baby fathers does your mother have? just curious.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by jpphilips(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Knowledge9000:

What is money about it? Go to Alhajis' houses in Abuja and in most Northern states, some of them have igbo wives, and genuinely adore and love them. You didn't know Atiku Abubakar and many others have igbo women as wives? This is not new and never has been. Alhajis know the beauty of igbo women and are not shy to have them as wives. So stop this money thing and stop hating.

Take a look at this beautiful young lady and tell me what would money mean to her? She can flaunt herself before any man and get what she wants. So, its not money my brother.

naive i must say, she met an aide to the Vice president of a dishonorable republic and you think she will flaunt her beauty to someone else? wishful thinking indeed.
the beauty was polished by aboki's money so who should take the Glory of marriage? your father? didn't you hear the kinda contacts the guy has?
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by jpphilips(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
toshmann:

Dude/dudess,
By the 2090 there'll be no full igbos or full fulanis is this theory is implemented. Not like Rwanda with Hutus and Tutsis but just Nigerians with "my father is part Igbo part Fulani, my great grand mother is part Yoruba etc" look at the Americans. Ask any white American where his ancestors come from. You'll hear, oh, I'm part German and part Dutch, a little bit of Irish and Portuguese and I know my maternal great-great grandmother is Native American of Cherokee tribe, I also think there's Greek somewhere in my lineage etc etc etc grin

A professor did a research on African Americans and their ancestry, 90% of them have white ancestors grin mixed with multiple african tribes.
If we start now to hammer ourselves inter-tribally, I promise you, we will be preventing serious wars for the next generations.

And by the way, as a dude, I gotta tell ya, those Hutu men that killed their Tutsi wives didn't love their wives at all, and only used the crisis as an opportunity to get rid of them grin

damn!! that chick's arsee is an ICON of profanity, cherokee is a killer
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by maclatunji: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2013
Odunnu:

Funny! My point is that where the two parties are interested, it is possible and it doesn't matter what everybody else thinks about it.

The only reason why your example won't work is because the two parties aren't interested in such an arrangement. You can't say you know what Nkiru's thoughts on the matter are can you? If you answer "yes", you are simply projecting.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Texas59: 3:13am On Jan 16, 2013
EloquentMedia: Can this be love?
If love, is it blind?
Blind to religion?
Blind to tribe?
Blind to 2nd wife status?
What seeth thou then?
[size=14]MONEY!!!
In short, the love of money
Is the root of all blindness
[/size]

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Texas59: 3:21am On Jan 16, 2013
toshmann:

Dude/dudess,

Really, if the MARRIAGE will bring NORTHERNERS and SOUTHERNERS to co-habit without killing each other, then My blessing goes to them. Moreover, Igbo men no sabi appreciate a sista the way the Hausa man does. Hausa man go worship Igbo woman when she agree to marry am. Igbo man go frustrate am, beat am plus!
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Hardfact: 3:27am On Jan 16, 2013
FALSE INFORMATION! Both have denied it!
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2013
Paschal007: Presidential aide denied that he married actress Nkiru Sylvanus www.nairaland.com/1163000/presidential-aide-responds-rumors-he#13839488
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Odunnu: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2013
maclatunji:

Funny! My point is that where the two parties are interested, it is possible and it doesn't matter what everybody else thinks about it.

The only reason why your example won't work is because the two parties aren't interested in such an arrangement. You can't say you know what Nkiru's thoughts on the matter are can you? If you answer "yes", you are simply projecting.
Just from reading this one article, how do you know either party is interested?

As at now, the news turns out to be false. I'll say, a joke.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by armyofone(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Give me an hausa maza anyday grin! hot/foine looking mallam mai kudi fala fala. Nkiru, ije oma. have a great time enjoying that tuwon de miyan grin
correct gal
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by maclatunji: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Odunnu:
Just from reading this one article, how do you know either party is interested?

As at now, the news turns out to be false. I'll say, a joke.

Of course, I don't know if either party is interested. What I am opposing is your attempt at making it look impossible when there is a 50% possibility of it happening. It is either Nkiru agrees to such a proposal or not.

You are saying Nkiru will 100% not agree and that is laughable.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Odunnu: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
maclatunji:

Of course, I don't know if either party is interested. What I am opposing is your attempt at making it look impossible when there is a 50% possibility of it happening. It is either Nkiru agrees to such a proposal or not.

You are saying Nkiru will 100% not agree and that is laughable.
just like you are certain Tpia weds Jarus as second wife is an impossibility
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 17, 2013
toshmann: Hurry nigerians, the time to act is now. Toshmann's theory must be fully implemented. That's the best route to national unity.

This man has lost it
Tosh I ga egbu nmadu
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by tpia5: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2013
[@ odunnu

stick to this plz:

Odunnu:
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by tpia5: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2013
amlydave: If u ever need a woman, don't talk to her. Just go first and look for money and the woman u want will personally confront u with issues of love.

true, sha, most of the time.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Odunnu: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2013
tpia@:
[@ odunnu

stick to this plz:

grin grin Happy new year girl! cheesy
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by phalbat55: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Olojukokoro
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by toshmann(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
nwando:

This man has lost it
Tosh I ga egbu nmadu
If we can't dialogue ourselves to national unity, then we should try another style. This proposal I presented has been tested and confirmed to be efficient.

Let us bang ourselves to national unity. As a matter of fact, Married people are also welcome to join the national holiday for the explosion of inter-tribal and inter-religious "ibonge" without condoms cool

It is urgent. Hurry nigerians. Let us build a great future for our motherland. . . . . . in bed cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Fred Amata,stephanie Okereke,kate Henshaw In 2004 / BBNaija's Khloe Slays In Bikini Photos / Bisola: I Have Never Been Married And I Have Never Been To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.