Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,291 members, 7,881,077 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Growing Your Business With A Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Growing Your Business With A Website (443 Views)

Nigeria: The 6th Fastest Growing Economy In The World - Bloomberg / 2 Hidden Secrets To Growing Your Facebook Fans And Likes / Ways Of Growing Your Facebook Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growing Your Business With A Website by hillus: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
You may wonder why you need a website or on-line presence as business or as a small business owner. I will be throwing more light in that area and how this will enhance the growth of your business.

I will be showing you how to enhance the growth of your business whether on-line or offline
First we need to understand that internet is an on-line community of people, it is defined as international network of computers and these computers are operated by human being, so therefore, it can be said to be a community of people, a network that is made of people.
To drive my point home,from the definition and explanation above picture internet as on-line market, people drop in [browse] into a shop [website] for one purpose or the other
So to have a business website, mean that your business has opened a shop in this on-line community, the issue of promotion is another matter. This may increase your sales, build your brand which to extent your market share.
Secondly, you will agree with me, before you buy something especially in this jet age, we tend to search for it using search engine, to get details of the product such as price, features, people's rating and where to shop for it. So by having a website you can have a greater opportunity to be seen and contacted for such product.
Don't be left out, almost everybody both old and young visit the internet for one thing or the other. You cant afford to miss this opportunity
Also, there a possibility to generate income revenue for your business outside your business sale, that is through advertisment,have you ever wondered how facebook makes their money.. through ads
Maybe wondering that you are not good in designing a website, the good news is this: you can own your business website with a custom domain name such as "www.yourbusinessname.com" or www.yourbusinessname.org at an affordable price.
If you are interested, contact me or sms me @ 08037588749
Negotiation is allowed, I guarantee you can own a website/blog with just 7,000 naira
Rush why the offer last

(1) (Reply)

Complete Cyber-cafe Equiptments For Sale At Give-away Price..cheap / GTB And Network Issues, Any Personal Experience? / Ur Thoughts On American Brands Cosmetics Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.