Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,067 members, 7,906,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT (23680 Views)

Hurray! Rochas Has Done It Again. / Rochas Has Done It Again / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by VIPICO(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ohakim is a very close friend of our dear President. Doesn't that speak volumes!
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by IYANGBALI: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:
Education is a process and perseverance take one there. If he read and keep quiet he will never get the corrections you spelt out. Knowledge is power and thus the vital need of acquiring education. The poster you addressed his post is knowledgeable and that's the reason he was able to pinpoint several misdeeds of Governor Rochas when he was the helmsman at a department in the aviation sector. Many of the grammar commanders commenting on this topic don't even know about this information he shared.

No one is an embodiment of knowledge and we cannot be better than the inventors and people of English. We are still in the business of mastering this language that receive modifications to its contents daily.
God bless you jare,just leave that fake prof wole soyinka of nairaland who is acting mr know all
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by 1025: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
unfortunately, we have a jonathan under whose administration no single criminal is in jail so ohakim will not break a record of clean sheet by this pdp cabals.
we are under the bondage of cultists(pdp) and my worries are more on why our so-called churches cannot break the yoke of this cultist bondage.
in this year 2013, the god of vengeance will fight these untouchable cabals.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Guyman02: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ikedi OhaSCAM
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by free2ryhme: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
I have no respect for politicans @ all level of govt. There sole agenda is to loot and impoverish d masses. They are all thieves
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by ddippset(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.
Why did he waited for this time before coming out with this one sided story.
Not defending ohakim o. I know he is the same looter that Rochas is.
Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector?
Blink you need to get some check up.
damn!
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by antontech(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Heei God,this people think we are fools.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by tayoTFC(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ohakim pdp,soludo pdp,efcc pdp, cbn pdp, nigeria leaders pdp as long as pdp stays in asoro efcc can never prosecute any of his family even when the have substative criminal evidence against them.
Except opposition kick them out of asorock nigeria will remain same till jesus christ come.if not for opposition bode george for they campaign for lagos governor 2015. But now has ex-convict no show for his that why pdp compesate him with BOT.yeye pple
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by frankobaba(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.

WTFu*ck gba..gba...gba...gbagaun

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Dede1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
The deputy governor who was the head of the committee that investigated it read it from a script.

Most Nigerians are blindly funny and gullible. It seems the word-independent does not mean a thing to them. How could anybody believe a crap stemming from the investigative committee headed by deputy governor of Imo State? It either Rochas Okorocha is trying to cover up his wrong deeds or finding a clue from Ohakim.

From the manner of governmental affairs in Imo State, the so-called N62bn allegedly embezzled by Ohakim is a smokescreen and benchmark for Rochas Okorocha’s silly activities in Imo State and target of his embezzlement scheme.

Rochas Okorocha and his praise singers should realize that investigation does not end with his regime as Imo State governor. There is no doubt in my mind that when Rochas Okorocha is investigated, he will eclipse the amount of N62bn. I urge you to mark my word.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Dede1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Eziachi & Afam4eva

I am not surprised you did not know anything about Rochas Okorocha and Nigerian Aviation sector. I know you did not know Rochas Okorocha never held any billable job. He has always been a beneficiary of patronages of certain political godfathers.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by EkoIle1: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ofunaofu:
na okorocha no bi okorosha. Okorosha na masquerade for my area. Unless u mean say this 'Rochas has killed ohakim: Live on Ait' na masquerade drama. lol

He is okorosha to me. even sef, masquerade is another one of his many scheming and dubious characteristics..
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by uzoexcel(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
u should have a news link for this man
blink182: I am totally blown away.

Imo state account reconciliation 2007-May 2011. Ohakim is a dead man. The first leg of auditing revealed he stole over N62bn.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by kutchs: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
This is naijeria where every incumbent governor makes his predecessor look devilish.

I havent seen any governor in Naijeria commend and praise his predecessor‘s good work no matter how little. It‘s all ‘he stole so so and so amount‘.

Am just waiting shaa the next governor will certainly tell us how much the ‘saint Okorocha‘ stole come 2015.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Jonnysteve: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Story story.......end of story na here e go finish again wetin happen wit farouk n co.......EFCC are busy pursuing kobo kobo crimes wen big ole are walkin free anyway God dey......make dem jus remember God can't b bribe o o o,6 feet n judgement day awaits us all........
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Some nairalanders are damm stvpid. Instead of addressing the issue i raised, na English dem dey correct.
Buncha uninformed literates
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Balkan(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2013

this man which school you go self? your spoken english stinks
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

U know, Rochas can cry wolf because "IT TAKES A THIEF TO CATCH A THIEF!". grin grin grin grin grin
you dull no be small
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Under the Obasanjo Administration, Rochas was the head of National Airport management Authority,
he was caught and dismissed for embezzling over 1 million US dollars.
Just google search it.
He is not a saint, just a thief like ohakim.
Pot calling kettle black.
I
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Under the Obasanjo Administration, Rochas was the head of National Airport management Authority,
he was caught and dismissed for embezzling over 1 million US dollars.
Just google search it.
He is not a saint, just a thief like ohakim.
Pot calling kettle black.
Ian how did that happen, this management authority has they got any sort of budget. When I google, I am I suppose to see an indictment/convictions or a written article by somebody?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju: Ohakim stole 64 billion in 4 years..

Okorocha has stolen 42billion in under 2 years... By the time he completes 4 years, Ohakim sef go shock for am!!
Any evidence of this or is it just how you felt?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

U know, Rochas can cry wolf because "IT TAKES A THIEF TO CATCH A THIEF!". grin grin grin grin grin
You love to admire Nigerians. They lambast Jonathan everyday for doing nothing on corruption and then calling another that is said to be doing something ames and jest pandering. Its difficult to know what you guys want.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Ian how did that happen, this management authority has they got any sort of budget. When I google, i AM i SUPPOSE TO SEE AND INDICTMENT/CONVICTION or a written article by somebody?
Egbon The field of surgery don take away many things from you.
So you never heard Rochas was sacked by OBJ at NAMA?
You dey fall my hand.
You can do a custom search for Rochas on Nairaland. Just include aviation in the keywords.
You no go feel eat tonight
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Any evidence of this or is it just how you felt?

Erm!!! The EFCC just arrested his finance commissioner on this matter..
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Balkan:

this man which school you go self? your spoken english stinks
I did not even see the walls of a Primary school. Oya die.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: Egbon The field of surgery don take away many things from you.
So you never heard Rochas was sacked by OBJ at NAMA?
You dey fall my hand.
You can do a custom search for Rochas on Nairaland. Just include aviation in the keywords.
You no go feel eat tonight
I am not in any sort of fight or doubt about what you said, only trying to get the facts from you because I never knew that. Is that a crime not to know something and then ask? Only that some of you thinks to admit not to know something belittles you.
Only for you to response to me with name calling I don't know what for. For asking a question?
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

Erm!!! The EFCC just arrested his finance commissioner on this matter..

In my opinion, that is hardly an evidence. His commissioner is not him, is he? I am trying to be objective to the issue not the person. If that is the case, he has dug his own grave by fishing out the wrong doing s of the person he succeeded, which as set a pattern in future for the person that will succeed him.

My qualms is that you guys want corrupt fought, but anytime there is a sign of that, everybody becomes sidetracked, abandons the issue and then embarked on this useless note comparing about who is more corrupt or the person is doing it.

It doesn't make sense, what does you guys want? Jesus will not come down to recover any stole money from Imo, Ohakim himself is not a fool.

If Okorocha hasn't got anything on him but making allegation, Ohakim can take him and his govt to court to clear his name and even make money out of it.

Then Okorocha day will come too in future through someone else. But to throw away the water with the birth child all the time is so confusing with Nigerians.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eziachi:
I am not in any sort of fight or doubt about what you said, only trying to get the facts from you because I never knew that. Is that a crime not to know something and then ask? Only that some of you thinks to admit not to know something belittles you.
Only for you to response to me with name calling I don't know what for. For asking a question?
i did not abuse you o. I swear i did not. I only meant that your Profession has taken away much of your time.
Surely i respect people like you and will never insult you.
Am sorry if you feel slighted.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by nduchucks: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Soon enough, you slow pokes will realize, just as one wing of Bok Harm has done, that the time to rise up against these looters, who hail from every major Nigerian tribe, is at hand.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by nduchucks: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: i did not abuse you o. I swear i did not. I only meant that your Profession has taken away much of your time.

How dare you insult your father's age mate? Abi alaileko jati jati ni e ni? Egbe ndi Anambra piafuka gi isi. Ewu bribe. embarassed
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: i did not abuse you o. I swear i did not. I only meant that your Profession has taken away much of your time.
Ok, I must have misread you. My apologies.
By the way, I am now retired, why do you think I am on Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arms Scandal: 10 Generals, One Colonel Face Military Panel / Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) / FG Commences Sale Of Diezani, Badeh, Others’ Forfeited Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.