Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,792 members, 7,927,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

Incredible FACT: Facebook And Nokia Are The Most Hated Companies In America - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Incredible FACT: Facebook And Nokia Are The Most Hated Companies In America (539 Views)

Furniture Companies In Lagos Nigeria / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible FACT: Facebook And Nokia Are The Most Hated Companies In America by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Facebook and Nokia made the list of 24/7 Wall St.’s Most Hated Companies in America alongside other eight companies which were on the list.
The list examined why the companies are the most hated ranging from angering their customers, failing their shareholders to mistreating their employees. According to the list, Facebook alienated its investors in a public fashion which saw its stock fall to below $20 in less than three months.
The journal said that according to the ACSI, Facebook is one of the most strongly disliked American companies, beaten out only by three publicutilities companies; it ranks fourth on the list.
Nokia on the other hand is the 8thh most disliked company in America losing its position as the largest handset company in the world to Samsung. Its stock is down 20% in the last year, and 60% in the last two years. All of these factors have contributed to a loss in one of Nokia’s most important assets — its brand value.
Below is the full list of the 10 most hated companies in America.
1. J.C. Penney
2. Dish Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH)
3. T-Mobile USA
4. Facebook
5. Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C)
6. Research In Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ: RIMM)
7. American Airlines
8. Nokia
9. Sears Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: SHLD)
10. Hewlett-Packard

www.facebook.com/endy.edeson

SOURCE: http://www.ugandapicks.com/2013/01/facebook-nokia-the-most-hated-companies-in-america-33149.html
Re: Incredible FACT: Facebook And Nokia Are The Most Hated Companies In America by Capnd143(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Facebook does have some reasonable hate level in nigeria already, i think it is really going to rank high in the world soon. As 4 nokia&naija no shakin! Them been one, i even think the should start locating the ops house to africa.
Just an opinion though! What do u think?
Re: Incredible FACT: Facebook And Nokia Are The Most Hated Companies In America by Mcdondayan: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
And three of these companies are making large profits from nigerians Nokia, facebook and HP. Anyway I LOVE NOKIA.

............ Sent from a nokia phone........
Re: Incredible FACT: Facebook And Nokia Are The Most Hated Companies In America by Mcdondayan: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
And three of these companies are making large profits from nigerians Nokia, facebook and HP. Anyway I LOVE NOKIA.

............ Sent from a nokia phone........
Re: Incredible FACT: Facebook And Nokia Are The Most Hated Companies In America by RushPark: 2:43am On Jan 15, 2013
i loooooooove hp....sent from a hp laptop grin

(1) (Reply)

Standard Alliance Investors Forum(tell Your Story) / What Were the Most Influential Books on your life / Text Message To Any Network @ 0.80kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.