Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,674 members, 7,908,745 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Does Firing Of Car Or Raving The Engine Affect The Performance. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Does Firing Of Car Or Raving The Engine Affect The Performance. (1200 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Does Constant Use Of AC Have Any Effect On The Engine / My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Firing Of Car Or Raving The Engine Affect The Performance. by Ogojohn(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
some people will start their car in the morning and the first thing you will see is raising the engine tempo immediately. some will do so even when they know that the engine is weak. Then my question is. does allowing the engine enough time to steam enhance its performance or raising the firing does it reduces the performance and life span of the engine.
Re: How Does Firing Of Car Or Raving The Engine Affect The Performance. by obino4lurv(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
very good question Ogojohn, been wondering same myself.
I think allowing the engine sometime to reach good temperature would be better, depending on the state of the spark plugs.

(1) (Reply)

BMW Drivers Are The Most Aggressive On The Roads / Help New Car Owner-how Do I Know If My Car Is Consumming More Fuel Than Require / Car Produce By A Michanic In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.