Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,996 members, 7,976,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

A Bitter Truth....................nigeria Limited Super Plc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bitter Truth....................nigeria Limited Super Plc. (450 Views)

Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! / Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) / Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bitter Truth....................nigeria Limited Super Plc. by honkolade739: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
There are some facts I'd like to divulge...But d idiosyncrasy of my hypocritical cum political ideology has eluded me for real.D ding dong of our politicking cum politics is hanged ova d hullabaloo of the masses...Unless d odds r addressed omnibus...d awesome expectation of people will remain sine dine.PDP has failed us many a time...2b precise since d beginning of dis political dispensation.ACN is only a progressive on book;Labour party is a conglomer8 of looters,CPC is an umbrella of a do or die political interest.Come 2015,I dot pray that these crops of politicians should come back.In less than 8years,the external debt has risen up to $40billion.Yet poverty&unemployment all ova d places...EFCC must not b sentimental again,a special panel must b set up 2investigate d financial dealings...personal or official...of all political office holders in Nigeria.A typical Nigerian is suffering...
Upon the huge loan presently secured in Ondo,OSUN,OYO and EKITI states,where is the development?Our governors and representatives in both the state and federal parliament have failed us.Emphases are laid only on an achievement-ABIYE,OYES,YES-O and so on.The masses are really suffering in this country;i doubt if there is any hope for the youths in this country.A country where a whooping sum of #1billion is used to feed the president.Is our president is a glutton?It is left for the masses to decide on how much their political office holders must be spent on feeding.What is good for a goose is also good for a gander...I do not see any reason why our leaders cannot be feeding on our local foods such as Garri,Akpu &Abacha.
I am yet to unravel the mystery surrounds the continued refusal of our governors on the autonomy of the local governments in Nigeria.Are local governments not the third tier of the government in a democratic state?From all indications,it can be deduced that these governors have a hidden secret...More to my chagrin,the legislative arm of government is just a rubber-stamp in the hands of the executive arm.Kudos must be given to members of the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES for their effrontery,audacity and temerity to break the political monotony of the executive arm of government in Nigeria.
Is GOV. PETER OKOROCHA truly a Nigerian politician?.I doubt it.The man gives a fully implemented free education,empowerment programme&comprehensive health policy...unlike kangaroo ones we are experiencing in south-west.Let them-the governors-go to Imo state and learn from Okorocha.The present crops of politicians are so desperate to sell the country and her citizens to a highest bidder.Wacth out!.

(1) (Reply)

We'll Help Nigeria Fight Bokoharam- UK Govt / Support The Mega Opposition / My Candid Advice To Our Legislators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.