Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,466 members, 7,885,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum (21358 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Sexy 'Slim' New Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson / Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
this no be peck she gave her mom. she keep her mouth one side. abi she dey hide am(her mouth) ?
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by EiE1(f): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
As always, you won't see her adorn earrings. She is fine sha.
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by neksummi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
I'm kind of not impressed by the girl. Picture not bad anyway.
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by marianazme(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
This pic looks edited jor. Their pose doesnt look normal
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by Oballer: 2:15am On Jan 16, 2013
hmmm..but where is the picture of her pretty mum na...
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by anyii98: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2013
I dey come make I buy coke and gala....
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by peterudeh: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
They look alike. Nice pix
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by Nonybb: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
I can give up any cash no matter the worth jst to have them give me some lesb.ian actions
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by TheMatrix3: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2013
In oda news, I'm in love with my ex undecided
Re: Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum by adexsimply(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2013
tha_originator: Picture of two chicken wings having fun on plate of rice cheesy

Front page please!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola & Francis Duru At IDP Camp Maiduguri (photos) / Comedian Julius Agwu's Daughter Zahra, Shows Off Her Ballet Dancing Skills / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Popular Deejays In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.