Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,154 members, 7,916,378 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:07 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (408734 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2013
Ehimax: Desired state to serve; Enugu grin

Reasons; Fair cost of living, state govt alawi 10k, peacful state, industrilized, my younger bro school's in UNN and lots of pretty babes cool

Expected challenges; Accomodation, language and distance from home(gidi) sad sad

 pin; 220BD0C1 those hoping for Enugu can add me.

Prospective batch B coppers add yours smiley
Desired state to serve: Ogun state

Reason: Its is close to Lagos i would have preferred Lagos though but it is difficult for corpers to save all my alawee will go to transportation fair and accommodation. Since Ogun is close to the state, it will be very easy to attend job interviews and anytime i am bored i can always go to Lasgidi to have fun. Lol...cost of living and transportation fair is very cheap in Ogun but i dont know of accommodation but i know the state government pay 5k.

Expected challenges: Only if i am posted to a very dry village to teach. I dont want to teach o hahaha...For the Language i have no problem with that because i speak and understand Yoruba although not fluent but i can cope.

I pray they post me to Ogun state o...Akute or Ota all the way i cant wait. May God help me

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Ehimax(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2013
uote author=WinnieDPooh] Desired state to serve: Ogun state

Reason: Its is close to Lagos i would have preferred Lagos though but it is difficult for corpers to save all my alawee will go to transportation fair and accommodation. Since Ogun is close to the state, it will be very easy to attend job interviews and anytime i am bored i can always go to Lasgidi to have fun. Lol...cost of living and transportation fair is very cheap in Ogun but i dont know of accommodation but i know the state government pay 5k. I pray they post me to Ogun state o...Akute or Ota all the way i cant wait. May God help me [/quote]

Some of ur reason got me thinking undecided undecided undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2013
Some of ur reason got me thinking undecided undecided undecided[/quote] Lol why?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2013
Charles Shaw: Congrats bruv.
#NaBabaGodTinz.

thanks man
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Please where did they paste the list? Is it the names of those that came in through predegree?

at our academics office, yes those that came in through PRE-ND and PT in ND.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2013
PIAGET: You guys in this house r not caring atall atall. I told my colleague Charles Shaw about my slight headache and that he should convey my message to the house(even tho he misyand) none of you could simply say sorry to me abi? If not @mikigen that asked about me. No wahala. @mikigen abeg còme collect my full big breast hug jare, u deserve am. Hold me tight till your eréction is okay.

There's a fake new piaget on nairaland here https://www.nairaland.com/piaget%2Bskinner
kindly discountenance posts from this dullård claiming to be me. If it ain't PIAGET, it ain't piaget.

don't be annoy pretty piaget, how are u feeling now?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Desired state to serve: Ogun state

Reason: Its is close to Lagos i would have preferred Lagos though but it is difficult for corpers to save all my alawee will go to transportation fair and accommodation. Since Ogun is close to the state, it will be very easy to attend job interviews and anytime i am bored i can always go to Lasgidi to have fun. Lol...cost of living and transportation fair is very cheap in Ogun but i dont know of accommodation but i know the state government pay 5k.

Expected challenges: Only if i am posted to a very dry village to teach. I dont want to teach o hahaha...For the Language i have no problem with that because i speak and understand Yoruba although not fluent but i can cope.

I pray they post me to Ogun state o...Akute or Ota all the way i cant wait. May God help me
Spot on!
But come o, winnie, it seems you are mistaking my moniker for hepheyemmy.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2013

same as you bro, i want ogun state too. shagamu or ibafo will be better.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2013
hopeyemmy:
Spot on!
But come o, winnie, it seems you are mistaking my moniker for hepheyemmy.
Wait o do we have hopeyemmy and hepheyemmy here i didnt know o...k hepheyemmy is the one from FedPoly Offa right? I thought it was one name o. Na wah o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2013
hepheyemmy:

same as you bro, i want ogun state too. shagamu or ibafo will be better.
Lol i'm not a guy o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2013
Viewing this topic
Kenny_Vikky, Unimke_Ak and 8guests(s) shocked if you know you are a prospective Batch B otondo please join this house joor and stop viewing discreetly...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2013
Charles Shaw: Hehehehe na una type dey sow seeds anyhow for community wey una dey serve. Pervs. Lmfao cheesy

Lmao, na Good seeds I go dey sow
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by HENRIETTAPOWER(f): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2013
I would like to serve in lagos. So much opportunities and state govt would pay N15000. Possibility of serving in a company is 70%

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2013
HENRIETTAPOWER: I would like to serve in lagos. So much opportunities and state govt would pay N15000. Possibility of serving in a company is 70%
Hmnn do you stay in Lagos? How do you want to go about the accommodation and transportation wahala? Those are the two things i'm running away from in Lag o although there are lots of opportunities there. I heard the 15k is for those teaching and 10k or even nothing for those in companies...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by flotwise: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2013
HENRIETTAPOWER: I would like to serve in lagos. So much opportunities and state govt would pay N15000. Possibility of serving in a company is 70%
. Bros, wen lagos state govt start to dey pay 15k? If na like dat, na everybody go serve for lagos na. Na 10k me hear say dem dey pay ooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2013
Serving in a company will be thru your camp commandant, no?
Btw, are corps members allowed to serve in federal ministries and parastatals? Having a hard time getting a reliable answer.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2013
Winnie, need I change my moniker?
WinnieDPooh: Wait o do we have hopeyemmy and hepheyemmy here i didnt know o...k hepheyemmy is the one from FedPoly Offa right? I thought it was one name o. Na wah o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
@creamie, what's up with you? Any headway?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
hopeyemmy: Winnie, need I change my moniker?
Hahaha maybe o because it is confusing but i think i got it now. To be honest if you didnt tell me i wont know.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Kennyvikky(f): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Appy to b here, just lonely at home.any tasudite in d ouse
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Ehimax(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
WinnieDPooh:

Some of ur reason got me thinking undecided undecided undecided Lol why?

The job interview tin and closeness 2 lag. Wat skul did u graduate 4rm?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Kennyvikky(f): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Any tasudite n d ouse, pls wetin dey appen for skul
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2013

I wish to serve at ogun too. We gonna hookup
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ehimax:

The job interview tin and closeness 2 lag. Wat skul did u graduate 4rm?
OAU and you?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by HENRIETTAPOWER(f): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Hmnn do you stay in Lagos? How do you want to go about the accommodation and transportation wahala? Those are the two things i'm running away from in Lag o although there are lots of opportunities there. I heard the 15k is for those teaching and 10k or even nothing for those in companies...
I stay in lagos. Accomodation is not a problem because most companies offer accomodation.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
HENRIETTAPOWER: I stay in lagos. Accomodation is not a problem because most companies offer accomodation.
Kk
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
PIAGET: You guys in this house r not caring atall atall. I told my colleague Charles Shaw about my slight headache and that he should convey my message to the house(even tho he misyand) none of you could simply say sorry to me abi? If not @mikigen that asked about me. No wahala. @mikigen abeg còme collect my full big breast hug jare, u deserve am. Hold me tight till your eréction is okay.

There's a fake new piaget on nairaland here https://www.nairaland.com/piaget%2Bskinner
kindly discountenance posts from this dullård claiming to be me. If it ain't PIAGET, it ain't piaget.
Don't mind our error! I'm quite sure most of us didn't notice chales_shaw's post. Hope u're beta? Perharps u're sex-starved! It cld be responsible! Quick recovery babe!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Omo, Nairaland sweet to use for system. grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Help i can't veiw this page on opera mini . It appears blank and i hate bb brower like mad
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
You're so on point but i also love ph sha .i have nt made my final decision
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Ehimax(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
smiley
WinnieDPooh: OAU and you?

Oh OAU cool, AAU Ekpoma smiley wat did u study?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
helo,am ademijuwonlo and a graduate of LAUTECH class 12.pls,i hv this questn 4 d house,i gaind admissn thru pre-degree n ve paid my regularizatn fee n now sum1 told me dat we are advised 2 submit our admissn letter n request letter 4 remobilizatn. Here is my questn,is this applicable 2 me? Any ladokite class 12 in d house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.