Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (408595 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2013
van Kossy :
My dear brother don't allow little thing disturb your precious life. You'll go for service and if your posted to a ministry or school then that's your luck. But Note that preference are usually given to most corpers in camp and not really what you graduated with or whatsoever. Nysc has no business with any school to place high their best graduates. You may be place to a better PPA if you participate in most activities there in camp eg platoon leaders,OBS officials,miss nysc base on the state and those boys like you that contest for such competition as macho what and what self... So my dear just free your mind and give it all to God. Weda you came out with 3rd class or pass, if God wants to favour you he'll surely do so without looking elsewhere(but hard work pays oo) hope you didn't come out with those??
@bolded

This is usually the believe of prospective corpers...unfortunately its not true.

Participation of such activities can win you lots of girls...true, you would be popular...true, but when it comes to getting a good ppa in the state capital, it has nothing to do with it.

If you want a good ppa or a re-deployment, start hanging out with the nysc officials you meet from day one...don't waste all your time on those activities...they're just for wining the heart of ladies...nothing more.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by promzy555(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2013
I heard dat dis jamb reg stuff affected aau, how tru it is?
tariwalters:

A.A.U on board.. whats d mode? op u don de jug cos A.A.U nor de carry last for camp oooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2013
Amanda_Luv: Omg, shocked i saw a different thing as i replied just now
Lmao. We saw the same thing!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2013
yhemite: Afternoon peepz..how una dey o? Pls dea is question dat has been bothering me....does any1 hw nysc place people in PPA? Is it done randomly or anyhow? Is it by cgpa or one's discipline? Cos i had 2 first class frends in my skul~ Unad, 1 who studied physics was posted to zaria and was attarched to A.B.U physics dept while d oda in akwa ibom dat finished 4rm Economics was equaly attarched to Uniuyo..likewise some odas too.. An uncle who read educational management served in tasued with 4.38 while my own sister who did economics education at oau, posted to imo state did served at imo state ministry of finance...does any1 notice a link? Cos i do..seems itz abt wat u study and wat u got as in grade.. I overheard a guy once saying dat 3rd class and pass canot escape teaching.. My batch B crew,say smthing..

Na first class suppose teach sef mitcheww.
I know exams are nt a test of knowledge but if anybody graduateS wif a 3rd class or pass, their prolly dumb AF
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by rave2u: 4:57pm On May 08, 2013
usfreshen:

Bros thank you for lecturing that foriegn graduate, just because him fail post jamb he come go school for togo or benin rep, e dey form foriegn graduate. Observation here bros, prospective nysc corpers are all graduates, there is nothing like foriegn or local, after if the both are on there uniform they address them as corpers......

OGA don't carry out your frustrations on me. I was told by two different sources and was only seeking clarification!

BTW: Sorry to burst your bubble but I graduated from UCLA. You can draw your conclusions from that! ;-)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 08, 2013
pls which school are the ikengar and ikengres?? I've been meaning to ask?? Abeg no vex o..i really don't know
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 08, 2013
CrazyMan:
@bolded

This is usually the believe of prospective corpers...unfortunately its not true.

Participation of such activities can win you lots of girls...true, you would be popular...true, but when it comes to getting a good ppa in the state capital, it has nothing to do with it.

If you want a good ppa or a re-deployment, start hanging out with the nysc officials you meet from day one...don't waste all your time on those activities...they're just for wining the heart of ladies...nothing more.
while at katsina camp, there was this dude who lobbied to be the sub guard commander, he was so active and punctual in parades, always visiting mammy just to purchase alligator pepper and bitter kola in order to thicken and clear is airwaves, at long last dude was posted to Jibia when posting letter was issued.
Jibia is like 3 hrs from katsina city, words also have it that they use camels and donkey for transportation there, and both camels and human drink from the same oasis grin. The place na real desert
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2013
Reporting life from Itu local Govt Akwa Ibom State, went for TM in one village lyk dt.
All I've. Bin tinkin abt since I got here is how am I gonna survive for 1 year if my Place of Promiscious Assignment PPA is a village.. God4bid sha ! Olurun Maje
Bt on the bright side their Etimalet netwrk for here na die 3G tins.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 5:11pm On May 08, 2013
booqee: pls which school are the ikengar and ikengres?? I've been meaning to ask?? Abeg no vex o..i really don't know
Abia State University
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by wunmibukola(f): 5:15pm On May 08, 2013
booqee: david. Whats ur name nah?? Who are u?? Pls
bola david not heard of dat name in our class,who re uя̲̅ cliques.I'm bukola
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2013
Na wa o!
Katsina peeps get ready o grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by folariiin: 5:15pm On May 08, 2013
CrazyMan:
@bolded

Ur reply is super on point.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2013
See FULL house o with 12 Guests.
Tuk bruv, i c u...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2013
usfreshen:
That guy wey say foreign graduate will serve in only abuja na goat. So na we wey school for naija get boko haram bomb bullet proof abi. My friend just re deployed from jigawa and he said they had lots of foreign graduates in their camp, espcially malaysian folks. And mind you, the latest from nysc is that no foreign train graduate is allow to choose his or her place of service, your own is just to submite your document and other data and leave, nysc will post you to any were they want to. The highest a foreign train graduate can do is to redeploy after camp. So oga wey school for Ghana wey dey form say you be foreign graduate, get ready because na borno them they carry you go. After all borno self make sense pass your ghana or togo wey you school.
This guy gat me cracking grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2013
Sensual Man: CRAZYMAN, U DO WELL O grin
NL RULE IS VALID. WHERE' MY HOMMIES @ ?
SENSUAL, THE ONLY 1
We here bruv grin
Nuffin do u...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by usfreshen: 5:32pm On May 08, 2013
rave2u:

OGA don't carry out your frustrations on me. I was told by two different sources and was only seeking clarification!

BTW: Sorry to burst your bubble but I graduated from UCLA. You can draw your conclusions from that! ;-)
If u like finish from oxford. No be the same camp me and you dey go? Abi no be the same sogo go drill me and you? Baba GBAGA from this house if na class you come to show ok...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2013
Charles Shaw: See FULL house o with 12 Guests.
Tuk bruv, i c u...
Hidden talents evrywia in dis hausgrin
Shaw how ya waka 2day?

UCLA man I hail o grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2013
usfreshen:
If u like finish from oxford. No be the same camp me and you dey go? Abi no be the same sogo go drill me and you? Baba GBAGA from this house if na class you come to show ok...
U get beef with the Guy ni? grin
Make una chill o!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2013
tuktudicko:
UCLA man I hail o grin grin
I gradg from YALE University. Me na YALE man grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by usfreshen: 5:54pm On May 08, 2013
Charles Shaw: U get beef with the Guy ni? grin
Make una chill o!
Baba no mind the guy, because e finish from one place make we wey finish from here go die for bush.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Mabyb(f): 6:02pm On May 08, 2013
matthias 42: Woe, countin down 2 13days 2 mob number. Maiduguri Teams.
@matthias ar u also a unimaidite,gud 2 c u,ar u sure its 13days 2 mob?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: while at katsina camp, there was this dude who lobbied to be the sub guard commander, he was so active and punctual in parades, always visiting mammy just to purchase alligator pepper and bitter kola in order to thicken and clear is airwaves, at long last dude was posted to Jibia when posting letter was issued.
Jibia is like 3 hrs from katsina city, words also have it that they use camels and donkey for transportation there, and both camels and human drink from the same oasis grin. The place na real desert
Lmao...@bolded

So such places still exist in Nigeria...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by usfreshen: 6:09pm On May 08, 2013
Mabyb:
@matthias ar u also a unimaidite,gud 2 c u,ar u sure its 13days 2 mob?
@matthias, nice one bro. Latest development from the office of the DG. All foreign graduate to be posted to maiduguri and yobe, as a result of the fact that the sole called local graduate are so special becuse they had there degree here in nigeria, as such they have already served their father land. So all the sole called foreign graduate that want to serve their father land will all be posted to maiduguri and yobe....... Sign by the DG NYSC.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Mabyb(f): 6:17pm On May 08, 2013
usfreshen:
@matthias, nice one bro. Latest development from the office of the DG. All foreign graduate to be posted to maiduguri and yobe, as a result of the fact that the sole called local graduate are so special becuse they had there degree here in nigeria, as such they have already served their father land. So all the sole called foreign graduate that want to serve their father land will all be posted to maiduguri and yobe....... Sign by the DG NYSC.
dat wl b d right place 2 serve deir fatherland,lets c how dey can stand d test of time
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by geewah(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2013
tuktudicko:
Eheeeeen!!!
So na we 'local'grin graduates good 2de insecure states abi?
Na dem sabi sha
Its no skin off my ars'e

that's so untrue. It's just rumour
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 08, 2013
CrazyMan:
Lmao...@bolded

So such places still exist in Nigeria...
enough, I know of a another place as well, Geidam Yobe state.
If person waka wella for naija he go see wonders
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by vanKossy(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2013
Where those foreign graduates @?? Na okitiPupa in ondo state fit all of una . No light,water na well, PPA na keke,food na mama yetunde, and all of una must teach oooo.lolz no be my fault na Government.....batch b all d way....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by wunmibukola(f): 7:27pm On May 08, 2013
angry Gosh its jst a routine,wake,eat, D̶̲̥̅̊Φ̲̣̣̥ ouse chores nd sleep again.can't wait

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2013
Una harsh 4 dis haus ooo
Y una de beef d foreign students na?
No b dem b d cause of wetin de hapun 4naija o
Dnt blame dem 4 wanting a secure state cos dis our country is Babaric
Bt dat didn't mean u shud mention d YALE UCLAgringringrin, twas uncalled 4
U jst provoke sum ppLe

YALE man shawgrin u r highly carriedgrin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by shuntelb: 8:16pm On May 08, 2013
Uniport nt rili certain on wen basic and cert students wil b going 4 nysc, God help us dat our names wil b pasted by next week. Any uniport predegree student in d house?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 08, 2013
wunmibukola: bola david not heard of dat name in our class,who re uя̲̅ cliques.I'm bukola
haha! Just pulling ur legs. U were right. Dis is bukky. The Kunbi, tutu and mary clique. So which bukky are u??
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by usfreshen: 8:31pm On May 08, 2013
tuktudicko: Una harsh 4 dis haus ooo
Y una de beef d foreign students na?
No b dem b d cause of wetin de hapun 4naija o
Dnt blame dem 4 wanting a secure state cos dis our country is Babaric
Bt dat didn't mean u shud mention d YALE UCLAgringringrin, twas uncalled 4
U jst provoke sum ppLe

YALE man shawgrin u r highly carriedgrin grin

God bless you jare brother, we no dey beef them, them say them finish from UCLA,and YALE. Them don forget say we get UNILAG and FUTY YOLA. Abi no the same alphabet start the both school. Some Foreign student self get yeye evizy

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.