Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,840 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (405154 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Charles Shaw please where are you now? The house is more interesting when you are around please i hope you are not angry o i'm missing you joor please come online. #Our Ladies man Lol#

@Van kossy and Immanuel please you guys should not get angry and please lets all embrace peace it will make the house more lively.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Charles Shaw: Van kossy am nt gon diss u but u rlly need 2 hav séx to feel good bout ursef. Trust me u'd feel better.
None of my women here wil accept ur random pm for friendship.
At ur request, i'd send u my fb id to check me out cos das wat ur gud at.
I'v bn dia dun dat nd it ain't a thang.
Besides, ur posts r so dry dat nobody quotes u except me.
If not Charles Shaw, nobdy wud v even knw u exist on ds thread if not dat i giv u publicity by quoting u.
Spice up bro nd step yo game up.
Like i told u, nan gon stp ma name on ma skools masterlist frm goin 2 abuja.
Frm all my preety ladies, i say Hi!
why are u so into this guy, if he doesn't want the sex thing then let him be. Common u're just dissing the guy, don't you have human feeling, with what u said here if that guy isn't strong.@ heart you might have help him lost his confidence.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by 30card(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Larry-sky:
Hello.....
hayo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Enough of all the charles shaw's bullshit, colleagues we have a BIG problem at hand, a friend of mine that just finished from his camp just told me how strict those NYSC officials are to corpers, Imagine 3 weeks in camp where you are free to caress ladies but immediately you have sex in camp and u are caught, there is no way u will not be booted out of camp. Now that's the BIG problem how can someone go 3 full weeks without sex. Where you will meet girls that are ready to do you that favour and you can't grab it cos of some stupid NYSC officials. How can we get past those officials cos what I heard is that they are everywhere.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
pablo aimar: why are u so into this guy, if he doesn't want the sex thing then let him be. Common u're just dissing the guy, don't you have human feeling, with what u said here if that guy isn't strong.@ heart you might have help him lost his confidence.
Actually i didnt expect that from Charles shaw i cant believe he spew that trash up there...........all the same lets not drag matters the guys seem to have sheath their swords.

Please let the information, jokes and fun continue. We will all make Batch B 2013 by Gods grace.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by kokong1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
nna men... I have been viewing this thread right from Page (0), but 2day own surprise me pass, as I just comot 2 tidy small racket I left the page at (39)...men after refreshing na (44) I see o. I fit mad o. Kudos to all prospective otondo. I salute una. But Charles and Kossy make una settle abeg, share the available (f) among una selves.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
pablo aimar: Enough of all the charles shaw's bullshit, colleagues we have a BIG problem at hand, a friend of mine that just finished from his camp just told me how strict those NYSC officials are to corpers, Imagine 3 weeks in camp where you are free to caress ladies but immediately you have sex in camp and u are caught, there is no way u will not be booted out of camp. Now that's the BIG problem how can someone go 3 full weeks without sex. Where you will meet girls that are ready to do you that favour and you can't grab it cos of some stupid NYSC officials. How can we get past those officials cos what I heard is that they are everywhere.
Shuoo guy which one now? When you say serious problem i think say na bad news o i no know say na camp 1 night stand matter...so you cant do without s**x for 3weeks? I laugh in Bini. Anyway sha d matter na for una wey be guys as for we girls we can stay for even 2years without it nothing do us.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by 30card(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
pablo aimar: Enough of all the charles shaw's bullshit, colleagues we have a BIG problem at hand, a friend of mine that just finished from his camp just told me how strict those NYSC officials are to corpers, Imagine 3 weeks in camp where you are free to caress ladies but immediately you have sex in camp and u are caught, there is no way u will not be booted out of camp. Now that's the BIG problem how can someone go 3 full weeks without sex. Where you will meet girls that are ready to do you that favour and you can't grab it cos of some stupid NYSC officials. How can we get past those officials cos what I heard is that they are everywhere.
bro that no be problem na , the only thing be say u go obey the 11th commandment ; which says " THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT." you no dey there ?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
hopeyemmy: Eweso omo alare! I double see you bro
You're sighted frm afar bro!! That's d code! In my hometown, we love soaking garri that doesn't mean we r poor tho! Even d richest man frm my town can't do without it! It's in US! Our best food is Ifokore(a food I don't fancy much). We r also knw for eating a special kinda fish knw as Eja-esan! We r very interestin pple n very accomodating! Pple say we r stingy bt dis is a thesis I have tried to dispel at different instances! Dis particular orientation might b hard to change bt den we are nt as bad as pple r made to believe! Wht state r yu frm n whr is ur hometown?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
Shooo! Stay there be teaching your homie. Ifokore garnished with eja palamu *salivating* We rock jhor!
payne_leex: You're sighted frm afar bro!! That's d code! In my hometown, we love soaking garri that doesn't mean we r poor tho! Even d richest man frm my town can't do without it! It's in US! Our best food is Ifokore(a food I don't fancy much). We r also knw for eating a special kinda fish knw as Eja-esan! We r very interestin pple n very accomodating! Pple say we r stingy bt dis is a thesis I have tried to dispel at different instances! Dis particular orientation might b hard to change bt den we are nt as bad as pple r made to believe! Wht state r yu frm n whr is ur hometown?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by 30card(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Shuoo guy which one now? When you say serious problem i think say na bad news o i no know say na camp 1 night stand matter...so you cant do without s**x for 3weeks? I laugh in Bini. Anyway sha d matter na for una wey be guys as for we girls we can stay for even 2years without it nothing do us.
sister say u fit hold body no mean say another girl/sister go fit hold body oooo , e get some girls when dey need lashing pass some guys . na so e b oooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Shuoo guy which one now? When you say serious problem i think say na bad news o i no know say na camp 1 night stand matter...so you cant do without s**x for 3weeks? I laugh in Bini. Anyway sha d matter na for una wey be guys as for we girls we can stay for even 2years without it nothing do us.
is that not a serious problem? Remember that adage that says "all work and no play make aimar pablo a dull boy". I no want dull for camp o, cos I know say ladies go want help me out for camp, due to the fact that my swagg dey intimidate others and couple with my height and looks, mehn I dey on point, make those NYSC officials no dull my package
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pablo.... No surprise say u go reach... And there'll be nothing for u.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Actually i didnt expect that from Charles shaw i cant believe he spew that trash up there...........all the same lets not drag matters the guys seem to have sheath their swords.

Please let the information, jokes and fun continue. We will all make Batch B 2013 by Gods grace.
I say a big AMEN to that prayer, I ain't dragging the charles shaw's matter that far, I just want the house to be lively and full of fun cos we deserve it, I pray we meet @ same camp come july. And if that happens..... Just know that you will become my spouse. grin
WinnieDPooh: Actually i didnt expect that from Charles shaw i cant believe he spew that trash up there...........all the same lets not drag matters the guys seem to have sheath their swords.

I say a big AMEN to that prayer, I ain't dragging the charles shaw's matter that far, I just want the house to be lively and full of fun cos we deserve it, I pray we meet @ same camp come july. And if that happens..... Just know that you will become my spouse.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
pablo aimar: is that not a serious problem? Remember that adage that says "all work and no play make aimar pablo a dull boy". I no want dull for camp o, cos I know say ladies go want help me out for camp, due to the fact that my swagg dey intimidate others and couple with my height and looks, mehn I dey on point, make those NYSC officials no dull my package

Ol boy... C marketing!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
pablo aimar: is that not a serious problem? Remember that adage that says "all work and no play make aimar pablo a dull boy". I no want dull for camp o, cos I know say ladies go want help me out for camp, due to the fact that my swagg dey intimidate others and couple with my height and looks, mehn I dey on point, make those NYSC officials no dull my package
Hahahaha anything wey u wan do sha no forget to wear rubber o and make dem no catch you bounce you commot for camp ooo but those soldiers wicked sha who dem be sef Dem de spoil show big time.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Imanuelle: Pablo.... No surprise say u go reach... And there'll be nothing for u.

Guy, leave dat matter, e no fit happen. Those wey collect for camp get two heads? Last last if security too tight I go leave am till the last day of camp. After we just leave camp... Guy na hotel room straight.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Hahahaha anything wey u wan do sha no forget to wear rubber o and make dem no catch you bounce you commot for camp ooo but those soldiers wicked sha who dem be sef Dem de spoil show big time.

Haba, baby dem no dey tell person twice na, protection all the way.... But if I eventually happen to meet you in same camp with me, then its bye bye to that lifestyle which I'm planning to take over to that place. Cos automatically, both of us will become the most envious couple in camp. The love wey we go play go pass romeo and juliet own, jack and kate own or even the indian movies own.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

Ol boy... C marketing!
Guy, I gatz do am o, make my product dey sell online b4 camp tins start
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
pablo aimar:
Guy, leave dat matter, e no fit happen. Those wey collect for camp get two heads? Last last if security too tight I go leave am till the last day of camp. After we just leave camp... Guy na hotel room straight.

Brother pablooo.....
Well sha, i dey plan to contest for NCCF Pastor, abi otondo no dey do offering?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
pablo aimar: I pray we meet @ same camp come july. And if that happens..... Just know that you will become my spouse. grin
Spouse? Nah i wouldnt wanna do that i'm hooked and ma Baby will be viewing me from Lag in a 3D. By the way i Love him so much *winks*
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Hahahaha anything wey u wan do sha no forget to wear rubber o and make dem no catch you bounce you commot for camp ooo but those soldiers wicked sha who dem be sef Dem de spoil show big time.
shuuuu.... Aunty winnie, i neva reason am say dis kind tori dey totori u o. Babe, nothing do u at all. Na ur head correct pass 4 dis area.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
hopeyemmy: Shooo! Stay there be teaching your homie. Ifokore garnished with eja palamu *salivating* We rock jhor!
So we b family! Mehn! Awesome! The ifokore fins! That's wats up bro! Nothing can beat eating it wit very cold eba! Good to knw we r hommies nyway! Stll more time to get familiar!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Spouse? Nah i wouldnt wanna do that i'm hooked and ma Baby will be viewing me from Lag in a 3D. By the way i Love him so much *winks*

I'm impressed.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Uniquexty: shuuuu.... Aunty winnie, i neva reason am say dis kind tori dey totori u o. Babe, nothing do u at all. Na ur head correct pass 4 dis area.

Nuh b all of una dey full for mazi thread?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Our dear hausa brothers/sisters, it's not "Toothpaste weds Animal calling" it's “2face weds Annie Macaulay". Haba!=)) #grinz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
grin
Uniquexty: shuuuu.... Aunty winnie, i neva reason am say dis kind tori dey totori u o. Babe, nothing do u at all. Na ur head correct pass 4 dis area.
grin You neva sleep?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
What happened here? And Where is Charles Shaw??
I remember weeks bac when a dude insulted charles shaw on this forum how everybody attacked the intruder and that made me understand that the guy is truly loved by all. No one can take his place here i swear, this thread became interesting through him.
This house wud v bn redundant if not for his flows. Always relating with everyone. Charles Shaw rocks! Hate it or love it, the dawg is ontop.
I love you charles shaw, we love you and we will always love you. Come back my chief.

Abeg i no be charles shaw in disguise o hahahahaha.
Nairalanders ehn i never see grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
undecided undecided Sleep Calls...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by promzy555(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
I laugh in uromi. 2yrs?hmmmm
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
The page would have gotten to page 60 if Charles Shaw has been online. But wait o, is he a moderator in any of NL section or does he work in a cybercafe? Because the way he's always online on NL 24hrs too dey baffle me.
Please lets try and reach him either by pm or anyhow. This thread is becoming boring.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
@all, I'll like to say Goodnight nw cos it seems my bed is becoming so lonely that it is already staring at me seductively! Meanwhile let's us all continue to embrace peace in dis thread and remember we r all graduates like s1 rightly said n our behaviours shld portray us as one!

@charle_shaw my man! Let bygone be bygone and let dat spirit be re-ignited!

@van kossy, @immanuelle, @hopeyemmy, @all d ladies in d house and others nt mentioned!

#oneLove!!
PEACE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.