Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (405119 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
PIAGET: This place some how dry shaa... *wallqs away* e dry wella.
mek una no vex o! Na me, piaget A+ chic, hehehe
bye bye tongue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
coefoe:
Hahahahaha I just came in o! Just wanted to know what's happening before commenting na cheesy
Hello house, how una dey? You need to see me right now *sad face* this lagos traffic will not kill somebody! I'm drenched in my own sweat! My handkerchief is dripping sef. Somebody should send a chopper to ikorodu right now, help a sister out smiley
no be only chopper, lemme send the driver to come over with the Keke..I took the Cadilac outgringringrin

@Immanuelle I see you keeping this place alive. me likeysmiley I should grace here more often and all you 'guests' and 'non-commenters' should try and do same too

btw my Chelsea fans, hows the game going?grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
Charles Shaw please enter a N30 'van kossy van' and cut short your holiday and come and interact with us biko. We can't wait till after the holidays.
<screaming> WE LOVE YOU CHARLES SHAW!!! From your fans. Lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sensual Man: Charles Shaw please enter a N30 'van kossy van' and cut short your holiday and come and interact with us biko. We can't wait till after the holidays.
this sounds gay sha..no vex grin and who told you Charles Shaw is not around? except his internet is down but if its not then I'm 100% sure he has visited as a guest even if na oncegrin..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by HalimasexyDiva(f): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sensual Man: Charles Shaw please enter a N30 'van kossy van' and cut short your holiday and come and interact with us biko. We can't wait till after the holidays.
Lol. We are his fans. Am missing him so bad here. Omg! I can't wait for him to come back. We love you charles shaw! You Rock brother.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
yes and Arsenal won 8-)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by HalimasexyDiva(f): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
An0nimus:
this sounds gay sha..no vex grin and who told you Charles Shaw is not around? except his internet is down but if its not then I'm 100% sure he has visited as a guest even if na oncegrin..
Lol. My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
I see an all-lady viewer list yeah and guests:-|..sup Winnie and Halima?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Richard Sheddy: Happy weekend pals.
Am Sheddy, Computer Engineer.
Any student 4rm Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara in the house?
Point of correction bro GRADUATES not STUDENTS. If we were all students we wont be waiting for NYSC or are you still a student Lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
What a day, Arsenal now closing on 3rd place finish with a resounding 4:1 white-wash, chelsea lost to southampton @ st mary's while tottenham fail to lose to swansea, with todays scoreline, Arsenal now have the opportunity to overtake both london teams and move up to that automatic champions league qualification spot. ARSENAL all the way!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
An0nimus: I see an all-lady viewer list yeah and guests:-|..sup Winnie and Halima?
Am fine how are you?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Am fine how are you?
greeaaat..jus finished a plate of hot noodlesgrin

Pablo I see you, our club don win today own..the hypertension-giving club of England lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Point of correction bro GRADUATES not STUDENTS. If we were all students we wont be waiting for NYSC or are you still a student Lol
Hahahahhahhah Winnie done take am P... Graduate thingz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
An0nimus:
greeaaat..jus finished a plate of hot noodlesgrin

Pablo I see you, our club don win today own..the hypertension-giving club of England lol

So u are also a GUNNER, dats nice to know. Despite the hypertensive games we had in the past, we're still hooked to the club. That's loyalty
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
pablo aimar:

So u are also a GUNNER, dats nice to know. Despite the hypertensive games we had in the past, we're still hooked to the club. That's loyalty
been a Gunner since Kanu, I loved it then cos of him and when he left I stuck 8-)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by HalimasexyDiva(f): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
@Anonimus am fine thank you. Hope your weekend is great.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
Halima_sexyDiva: @Anonimus am fine thank you. Hope your weekend is great.
yeah I guess. my back aches sha and I had a medical condition thats gone down now. I sort our in-house Doctor's help but decided to self-medicate later lol. How does it feel being a Doc and havin people's health in your hands atimes?smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by HalimasexyDiva(f): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lol. Am sorry about your back ache and you made mention of a medical condition. Any of the Diclofenac potassium tablets would have done the magic. 'Glafenac' is sold in most pharmacies and works wonders on back aches. I'd just say it feels like being an instrument in God's hands. It's a profession destined to me by God right from my mother's womb.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nt in d best mood right now! Y would chelsea slip to defeat against southampton?

Still hard to digest!

Goodnight y'll
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Its either Arsenal or no football club. Feeling hyper.....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mikigen(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
that's a serius gay sign...nw this thread suck gotta be care4 with some dudes here.*gay thread*
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mikigen(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Some dudes kip enslaving themselves in d name of soccer fan. :-XSome dudes kip enslaving themselves in d name of soccer fan.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
Halima_sexyDiva: Lol. Am sorry about your back ache and you made mention of a medical condition. Any of the Diclofenac potassium tablets would have done the magic. 'Glafenac' is sold in most pharmacies and works wonders on back aches. I'd just say it feels like being an instrument in God's hands. It's a profession destined to me by God right from my mother's womb.
I'm startin to like this Ladysmiley Medicine was always my first love y'know till jamb struck and I lost faith in it and went after another. Now that I think of it I wonder if I would've been able to cope, especially the surgery part lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
Uniquexty: Its either Arsenal or no football club. Feeling hyper.....
gringringrin
mikigen: Some dudes kip enslaving themselves in d name of soccer fan. lipsrsealed
its not enslavement Chiefsmiley you must have something you enjoy more than another
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mikigen(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
Well I dnt see anytn dat will mke me like soccer.#boring game#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
mikigen: Well I dnt see anytn dat will mke me like soccer.#boring game#
lol what do you like?smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mikigen(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
4gt
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2013

Nice words there, don't know gunners are much in this room. Love y'all

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2013
HappyEaster Everyonesmiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 1:29am On Mar 31, 2013
AB-OGIDI:
News dat is reaching me nw says dat on 48 students re going for batch B frm my dpt( elect/elect) bt i dont knw hw concret it is. Bt i pray dat my name ll be among. Fed poly oko don kill us o

Bro una own good na.
Cross River Uni of tech, Evil Civil Engineering '12 set, We wer just 16 out of 90 students that were due for batch A.
And I heard only 10persons have been added to the 16 of us for Batch B
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 1:30am On Mar 31, 2013

Manchester United - BOSS FC
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Herzyz(m): 3:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Lasuites in d house plz giv me hintz abt wat is going on in skul nw, it was unfortunate I culd'nt make Batch A, Batch B all d way.
Adekola Adewunmi, Public Admin, FMS, LASU, 2012.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.