Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,568 members, 7,948,181 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (411410 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2013
@Payne Lex i see you bro hope you are enjoying yourself.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by DGranite(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2013
With d above information i officially introduced myself into d house tho i was kinda of reluctant to comment after being an active member of batch 13A thread nd only to miss out to d jamb reg no issue. I graduated 4rm department of geology unical 2011 greetings to u all @c.shaw nice energy u r pouring nd @ all d beautiful shoddies kisses to u all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Alenkakent(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Great ife grad '12, the skul is sending names of their graduating stds next week. If u still haven't seen ur results by now in ur dept, sorry to say, ure a learner o. And as a matter of fact,my name never comot for graduatin list for my dept coz dem say I need 2 unit of electives and of which I have more than enuf on my raw score page but them say d electives on ma raw score page haven't been approvd by d depts offering them. I hope it gets sorted out b4 monday o. Peace
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2013
Yea, I'm good. I had planned coming to Ago today but plans changed. Enjoy bro!
payne_leex: Thanks broda...I so much appreciate this. Yea.. I had fun. Madt fun self and still having it. Hope u gud bro?

One love.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2013
Thanks for d info bro. But if I may ask, where are they sending d names to? NYSC? And, how can one check if one's name is on the list? Awaiting ur answers. Thanks.
Alenkakent: Great ife grad '12, the skul is sending names of their graduating stds next week. If u still haven't seen ur results by now in ur dept, sorry to say, ure a learner o. And as a matter of fact,my name never comot for graduatin list for my dept coz dem say I need 2 unit of electives and of which I have more than enuf on my raw score page but them say d electives on ma raw score page haven't been approvd by d depts offering them. I hope it gets sorted out b4 monday o. Peace
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Alenkakent(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2013
I think each dept sends the names to senate and senate gathers all d names frm each dept and sends to NYSC. Not sure tho, just my thought. And u can only knw if ur dept has released d list or u are called to come and settle any iss u have, just lyk they called me
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2013
Thanks once more. So, if one isn't called, does it mean one doesn't have any problem?
Alenkakent: I think each dept sends the names to senate and senate gathers all d names frm each dept and sends to NYSC. Not sure tho, just my thought. And u can only knw if ur dept has released d list or u are called to come and settle any iss u have, just lyk they called me
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mikigen(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2013
payne_leex: @Akin444....u are observed bro.

Of the greatest OOUITES!!!!
Congratulations on ur convocation today! May u live to witness more gud things in ur life! Aku orire na!!
sup bro! Hw is ur convo ceremony going? Hope ur havin a lot of fun? Enjoy!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mikigen(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2013
payne_leex: @Akin444....u are observed bro.

Of the greatest OOUITES!!!!
Congratulations on ur convocation today! May u live to witness more gud things in ur life! Aku orire na!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2013
Alenkakent: Great ife grad '12, the skul is sending names of their graduating stds next week. If u still haven't seen ur results by now in ur dept, sorry to say, ure a learner o. And as a matter of fact,my name never comot for graduatin list for my dept coz dem say I need 2 unit of electives and of which I have more than enuf on my raw score page but them say d electives on ma raw score page haven't been approvd by d depts offering them. I hope it gets sorted out b4 monday o. Peace
Thanks for the info bro but please how were you contacted by the school? And is there anyway we can check the graduating list on our e-portal page or do we have to go to school first? Please i'm awaiting your response.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2013
meka chuko: Tnx bru! M̶̲̅ε na psychology '12. U?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Assessor(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
BUKites class of 2012. Proudly Accountant! NYSC batch B loading......................
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
Great Ife peeps in the house please i want to know if i can do my departmental clearance before DSA and hostel i'm planning to go to school next week i just spoke with a friend now and he said we can now conclude our clearance.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by nyankpa(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Assessor: BUKites class of 2012. Proudly Accountant! NYSC batch B loading......................
yessoo BUKites

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Alenkakent(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Thanks for the info bro but please how were you contacted by the school? And is there anyway we can check the graduating list on our e-portal page or do we have to go to school first? Please i'm awaiting your response.
. I was contactd by my classrep who told me there's a notice in my dept board to see the man uploadin our results. U can't check the graduatin list online o but if u dnt have any outstanding result on ur page and ur grade class ( first, 2nd or 3rd class) has been added to ur page, then u shld b assured of graduating. PEACE
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by nyankpa(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hello B12 prospective corpers, any BUKite here?? Add me on facebook stephen olem yahaya and 2go olem1989
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Alenkakent(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Great Ife peeps in the house please i want to know if i can do my departmental clearance before DSA and hostel i'm planning to go to school next week i just spoke with a friend now and he said we can now conclude our clearance.
if all ur results are out online and no outstanding, u can do ur dept clearance. But I think u shld follow d correct order to avoid being turned away. Library, senate, dsa, dept and finally hostel. PEACE
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Alenkakent: I think each dept sends the names to senate and senate gathers all d names frm each dept and sends to NYSC. Not sure tho, just my thought. And u can only knw if ur dept has released d list or u are called to come and settle any iss u have, just lyk they called me

The dept sends the lists of their students for nysc to the student affairs dept who in turn compile the names $ sends it straight to the nysc for mobilisation, the senate only seat to review the result of the students. That's my candid opinion.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Alenkakent(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
angry ;DWow, now I can calm down. My electives have been approved and no more outstanding on ma page. Waitin to c d new list with my name on monday people wld stop askin me y my name no dey graduatin list ;DWow, now I can calm down. My electives have been approved and no more outstanding on ma page. Waitin to c d new list with my name on monday people wld stop askin me y my name no dey graduatin list

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
I just contacted someone inside my school's student affairs dept $ she disclose to me that, the dept will soon send delegates to nysc for the workshop coming up later this month $ it is in this workshop that the nysc batch B time-table will be released. She even disclose to me that compilation of names will start from this month, probably mobilisation list will be out late this month or early next month. Fingers crossed we all will make this batch.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Alenkakent(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
pablo aimar:
The dept sends the lists of their students for nysc to the student affairs dept who in turn compile the names $ sends it straight to the nysc for mobilisation, the senate only seat to review the result of the students. That's my candid opinion.
. Ok bro, thanx for d correction which I take
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mallejnr: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Excellentspirit: Dt is a bad one,bt during ur 100L clearance did u nt go t reject this admission wit Madoona. Well,start nw to work on it bc it's a serious issue. Dn't worry we ll meet in camp Nov/Dec. *wink*
ur choice doesn't matter all dey want is ur jamb registration number shikenan....Batch B all d way...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mallejnr: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Kckelly: Plz batch "B' can't b scrapped now that is my turn to service. May b they can scrap it in the nearest future. Am graduating nxt montg
if u are graduatin next month I don't tink u can make dis batch b....justt chill nd wait 4 batch C,is better u stop gvn urself hope!!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Alenkakent: . Ok bro, thanx for d correction which I take

You are welcome, we all are doing our best to keep us inform on what's making the news on NYSC
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Alenkakent: if all ur results are out online and no outstanding, u can do ur dept clearance. But I think u shld follow d correct order to avoid being turned away. Library, senate, dsa, dept and finally hostel. PEACE
Thank you so much i really appreciate.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Banned by ogugua88 in Celebrities for off topic. Ban expires on8:43pm
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
payne_leex: Sup pple? Hope u all are gud?

Can't believe I cld go a day without visiting dis thread. It's like I've neglected my own house and family. I love every1 here and the bond in dis thread got me so addicted to it. Infact this thread owns all the posts and comments I have made on NL so far cos im more passionately involved wit it!

@Winnie, Charles, hopeyemmy, Anonimous, Uniquexty, Piaget, sensual man, pablo aimar, hepeyemmy, crown_nicky, creamie, cofoe, helencolinz,halimat, mercyspeaks, mikigen, scampy, kenny_vicky etc.... U guys have been awesome!! We shall all make Batch 'B'by God's grace! We are destined for it and nothing can alter it nt even death!

Batch B' all da way!!

i sight u man, how was ur convocation?

Batch B no ni oooo.

One love pple.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mallejnr: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=pablo aimar]
The dept sends the lists of their students for nysc to the student affairs dept who in turn compile the names $ sends it straight to the nysc for mobilisation, the senate only seat to review the result of the students. That's my candid opinion.[/from dept 2 student affairs den 2 Jamb back 2 sccull nd finally 2 nysc dats how its goin 2 go dis time arround.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mallejnr: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
pablo aimar:
its 4rum Dept 2 student affairs den 2 jamb nd straight 2 nysc nd den back 2 scull....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Alenkakent please how did you check that graduation status and honours on your homepage on eportal? Please i need details i just checked mine now what i saw there is all my final results. Or does it mean that my department have not uploaded that?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
malle jnr: its 4rum Dept 2 student affairs den 2 jamb nd straight 2 nysc nd den back 2 scull....

I concur to ur views, given the fact that jamb reg number is required b4one can go for this batch, yea, u are on point.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Librakid(f): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
pablo aimar:
Really? What course did u study in ur time in BSU?

biology oooo nd i graduated last year november. U?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.