Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,175 members, 7,890,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Which Would You Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Go For? (557 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Go For? by pgiddy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
If u are to get married,and u were to choose between a lady with a very 'set' body,she z got everytin in d vry right places bt wth a not too fine face/look, OR a very beautful and pretty lady with a nice face,bt not with a great body,in which every thing is just small small, which would u go for. For d ladies u are to choose between a guy wth a very handsome face,great body,bt just averagely okay,a middle working class guy,always prudent in spending, OR a guy who z ugly,'wowo'bt extremely rich and spends a lot on you.knowing fully well that both truely loves you for both cases.
Re: Which Would You Go For? by chikeorji123(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
Op
u have not stated the major thing to look into b/f choosing a partner which is charater l mean compartiblity...or are u just after body structure & outward appearance? then u are dum!!..
Re: Which Would You Go For? by seunfly: 6:48am On Jan 16, 2013
chikeorji123: Op
u have not stated the major thing to look into b/f choosing a partner which is charater l mean compartiblity...or are u just after body structure & outward appearance? then u are dum!!..
my tought also, but if all things being equall, i will go for the one that makes me happy i.e until am in that situation and i see them both. Can't just use my imagination to decide something like that.
Re: Which Would You Go For? by djeezy(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2013
I'll choose none. #team pretty face+amazing body.
Re: Which Would You Go For? by pgiddy(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2013
chikeorji123: Op
Is compartibility not the first thing u av to check before even thinking of dating a gal,not to talk of getting married,I wrote dere dat if you are to get married,meaning U r fully compartible with all those options.

(1) (Reply)

Your Make-up & Facials / History Of Valentine! / Sweetest Valentine Message You Received Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.