Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,579 members, 7,929,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:13 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (1286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1169379 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IamSylva(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Swagalord18: .
lol.. U go craze tey Ocheesy
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
I-am-Winner:

He asked me to cme and c him and so I did.. He took me in2 d inner room and tld me to lay down which I did, he tld me to open wide and as I did he brought out his tool. I said it was my first time dat I avn't done smtin lyk dis b4, he assurd me dat it wnt be painful and so he penetratd mi (I knw dat dis is nt sexuality section bt hear me out first), I made a little sound and he brought his tool awt. There was blood all over his tool, he gave me tissue to clean up and told me to go home because he was alrealdy through with me..

Hello, I dnt knw what was goin on in ur brain but I would have you knw dat he was refering to a dentist dat was doing his job!!..

hahahahahahahahahaha

U talk,u still laugh! Wich 1 we go con do

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

na so, my guy.. See to am sey the others do same o.
at ur service Boss.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by mickeyIso(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Romanticboy1:

U talk,u still laugh! Wich 1 we go dun do
lol leave him jor! Riley advised him to post more...

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IamSylva(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mehlena: haba!! T'seems y'all arent ready to settle waheva it is u hav going on.. Issokay. Make ah just siddon dey watch dis fuji house of commotion
lol.. Aunty mi sir-tunechi is dissing himself oo not me. Dats the aftermath of smoking too much weedwink
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Loveoyanx: On monday,my father and i went to the school.(uniben).we went to the admission office,we meet the admission officer and the following ensued between him and my dad.
DADDY-:good morning
ADM OF-:goo morning sir,how may i help you?.(after the introduction,the man waved us to a sit)
DADDY-:my son here applied for Isd and was given another course by JAMB,i came to confirm if it is authentic,
ADM OF-:yes sir(cuts in)it is authentic,and their clearance commenses the moment the strike is called off,and for resumption,that may be till next year..i was treated to feast of a nice drink,after whc all the bla bla bla bla were concluded.THEN WE LEFT#FACT#2GO ID is OYANX16
wat is dis
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

'cuz you wish to see my other side? Lol
hehehe
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
exPLIcit7: thank y0u vewie much sister faith.......n0 thanks 2 antispam b0t......x0 h0w ar u d0in.....
am doin goo Jare..jjst dis ASUU ish...dats vexn me...I don't even blame FG again.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=I_am_Sylva]
nah.. I confirm my suspicion of u being a lipsrsealed

go and sit down b4 u bathe yasef in ya own spit all in d name of talkin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
lol.. Aunty mi sir-tunechi is dissing himself oo not me. Dats the aftermath of smoking too much weedwink
go 2 bed jor u nor get yarn......
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
ojingbe: What is a family? A family consist of the father,mother and the children.
Now we here is a big family.know that jazinogold is the father.pls who is the
1)mother
2)firstson
3)firstdaughter

1. Oliseh.com ( by the virtue of being one of the 'originals')
2. Adex (same reason)
3. Affrey ( by the virtue of being 'Miss Adex')

Unless of course, Karenkiny returns to fight for her place. cool
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
lol abeg i no dey there oo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mehlena: haba!! T'seems y'all arent ready to settle waheva it is u hav going on.. Issokay. Make ah just siddon dey watch dis fuji house of commotion
av ended it o....jst dat sylva jst came awt 4rm nowere 2 claim super mario....u wont blaim him sha he z nt mentally stable
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Faith93: am doin goo Jare..jjst dis ASUU ish...dats vexn me...I don't even blame FG again.
d0n't make am vex u.........and alwayz put 0n a cheerful nature.....in dz lyf there ar tr0ubles when u w0ri u make a d0uble...d0n't w0ri b happy.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pokemon43: you can only be sure of it when uniben confirms it on their site just be prayerful dats all cos if u ve not been i av been.
if u knw u'v been admitted den stop carrying rumors likes d local gaals carrying fufu on ma street
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by planetuzor(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hey peeps. U guys have dragged this thing for too long.

Hmmmm I can't help been mute on the incessant
hullabaloo on this thread subjected to some few pple countering n re-countering themselves.
Thought by now someone would have apologized 2 the other even if his right, just to make peace reign and making all activities of the thread back on bloomerage.

Instead of making fight virile on this thread we can
let peace reign and go back to the ab initio objective of this thread...

Please my colleagues let's put an End to the strive... There is this way we end e fight on our own Uniben Direct Entry thread, the two parties apologizes to each other.. Can u guys do that...let the apologies start rolling in pls... Appologies isn't a sign of weakness but of maturity!!!

Sir_Tunec -
Mickeyso
Odizee
Romantic boi
Drogra dray
Ogho1
I_am_sylva
And _______________(fill in the Gap is ur name is mission)

**Kudos 2 u guys. Let Make Peace bro!**
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
exPLIcit7: d0n't make am vex u.........and alwayz put 0n a cheerful nature.....in dz lyf there ar tr0ubles when u w0ri u make a d0uble...d0n't w0ri b happy.
aii tnx
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IamSylva(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Romanticboy1: go and sit down b4 u
bathe yasef in ya
own spit all in d
name of talkin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
planetuzor: Hey peeps. U guys have dragged this thing for too long.

hullabaloo on this thread subjected to some few pple countering n re-countering themselves.
Thought by now someone would have apologized 2 the other even if his right, just to make peace reign and making all activities of the thread back on bloomerage.

Please my colleagues let's put an End to the strive... There is this way we end e fight on our own Uniben Direct Entry thread, the two parties apologizes to each other.. Can u guys do that...let the apologies start rolling in pls... Appologies isn't a sign of weakness but of maturity!!!
re-write dat in igbo xo our dumb sylva can undastand it
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013

I LIKE THIS P0ST
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mehlena: romance e neva do? Haba! Mickey iyaf do abeg
mk unu c me i dey yan since
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by mickeyIso(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
odizeey: wat is dis
odizeey: if u knw u'v been admitted den stop carrying rumors likes d local gaals carrying fufu on ma street
odizeey: wat is dis
. grin grin rotfl

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IamSylva(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013

k

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2013

WHO is fighting?

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IamSylva(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
It feels good to ignore ret.ards sha cheesy
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Faith93: aii tnx
kkk...c0mm0n faith...n0 n33d 4 d "thanks"...n0 p.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IamSylva(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
odizeey: mk unu c me i dey yan since
odizeeeeeeeey cheesy
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
odizeey: mk unu c me i dey yan since
u well?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kiluto(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
......DOES IT REALY MATA......... Fortunately 4 sum of us we've been admitted into 1 of d gr8 university in d country nd wit d present strugle on ground it wld b 1 of d bst in d world. Am here 2 speak abt sum boiling tot i hav. B4 riting dis wic i hav ritten i was 4 tinking of weda 2 impress d readers or 2 mk a point knwn bt does it rili mata hu ar impress or nt. Most of us has been given course we nva drim of 2 studi bt here i am 2dae 2 tell u guys dat wat we were given isnt d motor dat wld drive us 2 awa destiny bt its jst lyk a simple platform 4 us 2 knw nd experience d cruel nature of dis world nd 2 decide wic path 2 take. I wont lyk 2 b misquote bt sum pple do belif dat a man past doesnt mata bt d future bt i dont agree wit dem cos d path dat lies behind a man is wat mk dat man wat hi is 2dae wit mkin d rite choice i dont tink it wld b posible 4 us 2 b here 2dae. Sum of us ar 2 proud 2 b aliv bt i am here 2dae 2 tel u guys dat wat diferentiate a dead man 4rm d livin is jst CHOICE. D word choice nid 2 b takin wit gr8 care because dats wat mks gr8 men n women of dis generation. Uve been admitted is nt because u did more of wats required, u been giv d course u aplied doesnt mean u wld b gr8ter dan sum1 dy gave a diferent course bt wat wld determine wld b d choice u tak witout parential advice. Sum of us ar goin into dis gr8 institute wit gr8 nd unbelivable expectation nd ambition bt wat wld chang al dis wld b d choice we tk wen we ar in bt does it rili mata? Lyf nd its ideology hav got sum of us in d rong path bt we ar nt 2 blame cos der ar stil thousand of opinion waitin us 2 tak d rite choice. So guys pls dont b deceived nd try 2 mk d rite choice 4rm 2dae. May awa expectation nva b cut short in jesus name.....

5 Likes

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I_am_Sylva: It feels good to ignore ret.ards sha cheesy
nd dats wat i cal fear...afta flexin muscle 4 Romantic boi na nw u knw say u go ignore......anuofia....
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IamSylva(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
All these pple without dp sef *sighs*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kiluto: ......DOES IT REALY MATA......... Fortunately 4 sum of us we've been admitted into 1 of d gr8 university in d country nd wit d present strugle on ground it wld b 1 of d bst in d world. Am here 2 speak abt sum boiling tot i hav. B4 riting dis wic i hav ritten i was 4 tinking of weda 2 impress d readers or 2 mk a point knwn bt does it rili mata hu ar impress or nt. Most of us has been given course we nva drim of 2 studi bt here i am 2dae 2 tell u guys dat wat we were given isnt d motor dat wld drive us 2 awa destiny bt its jst lyk a simple platform 4 us 2 knw nd experience d cruel nature of dis world nd 2 decide wic path 2 take. I wont lyk 2 b misquote bt sum pple do belif dat a man past doesnt mata bt d future bt i dont agree wit dem cos d path dat lies behind a man is wat mk dat man wat hi is 2dae wit mkin d rite choice i dont tink it wld b posible 4 us 2 b here 2dae. Sum of us ar 2 proud 2 b aliv bt i am here 2dae 2 tel u guys dat wat diferentiate a dead man 4rm d livin is jst CHOICE. D word choice nid 2 b takin wit gr8 care because dats wat mks gr8 men n women of dis generation. Uve been admitted is nt because u did more of wats required, u been giv d course u aplied doesnt mean u wld b gr8ter dan sum1 dy gave a diferent course bt wat wld determine wld b d choice u tak witout parential advice. Sum of us ar goin into dis gr8 institute wit gr8 nd unbelivable expectation nd ambition bt wat wld chang al dis wld b d choice we tk wen we ar in bt does it rili mata? Lyf nd its ideology hav got sum of us in d rong path bt we ar nt 2 blame cos der ar stil thousand of opinion waitin us 2 tak d rite choice. So guys pls dont b deceived nd try 2 mk d rite choice 4rm 2dae. May awa expectation nva b cut short in jesus name.....
wen u summarize diz stuff tel me xo i can read

(1) (2) (3) ... (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.