Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (1430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1158464 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Una doh!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Beezally(f): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Faith93: Una doh!
migwo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
y2k62: How can u say dat? Can u dance to any of JIM IYKE'S songs?
y u like quarell
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Beezally: migwo
vrendo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Beezally: migwo
vrendo dr!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
y2k62: How can u say dat? Can u dance to any of JIM IYKE'S songs?
I leave dat qstn for my opponent to answer....Hey bt let me correct ur mindset......d fact dat u dnt like d song dosen't implies odas dnt..dere are a million and one persons out dere who love and cherish everyfin abt dat guy,Even d song dat u are tryin to reprimand,so ppl can feel happy and delighted wen dancin to d tune of it.....Though i av nt listen to d any of his songs..
Dere is always a sayin dat goes dis way "dere are different strokes for different folks".
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
odizeey: y u like quarell
No mind am jawe
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ken excel:
I leave dat qstn for my opponent to answer....Hey bt let me correct ur mindset......d fact dat u dnt like d song dosen't implies odas dnt..dere are a million and one persons out dere who love and cherish everyfin abt dat guy,Even d song dat u are tryin to reprimand,so ppl can feel happy and delighted wen dancin to d tune of it.....Though i av nt listen to d any of his song..
just. Listen to who am I by Jim ft 2face
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
odizeey: y u like quarell
no o. I'm just saying
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ken excel:
I leave dat qstn for my opponent to answer....Hey bt let me correct ur mindset......d fact dat u dnt like d song dosen't implies odas dnt..dere are a million and one persons out dere who love and cherish everyfin abt dat guy,Even d song dat u are tryin to reprimand,so ppl can feel happy and delighted wen dancin to d tune of it.....Though i av nt listen to d any of his songs..
Dere is always a sayin dat goes dis way "dere are different strokes for different folks".
Trust me, the only person that loves his music is himself. The producer/director had no choice than to eat his moola.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ken excel:
I leave dat qstn for my opponent to answer....Hey bt let me correct ur mindset......d fact dat u dnt like d song dosen't implies odas dnt..dere are a million and one persons out dere who love and cherish everyfin abt dat guy,Even d song dat u are tryin to reprimand,so ppl can feel happy and delighted wen dancin to d tune of it.....Though i av nt listen to d any of his song..
br0 ken n0t x0...in as much we have highly em0ti0nal and religi0us people....98% of pe0ple bt n0t all...it can't b all...are ye trying to tel me dat pe0ple lyk ad0lf hitler likes music.
My dear y0u have 2 undastand that music wil b highly effective in d live of a pers0n wh0 z em0ti0nal and has a little c0ncience...bt I stil maintain dat n0t every1 likes music...cl0se 2 100 bt n0t 100%
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
odizeey: just. Listen to who am I by Jim ft 2face
k I dash u 1%. Because you want to win the debate you'll also claim u like obasanjo's music.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Beezally(f): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Faith93: vrendo dr!
hw u doing
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Beezally(f): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Behind closed doors noni
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
exPLIcit7: br0 ken n0t x0...in as much we have highly em0ti0nal and religi0us people....98% of pe0ple bt n0t all...it can't b all...are ye trying to tel me dat pe0ple lyk ad0lf hitler likes music.
My dear y0u have 2 undastand that music wil b highly effective in d live of a pers0n wh0 z em0ti0nal and has a little c0ncience...bt I stil maintain dat n0t every1 likes music...cl0se 2 100 bt n0t 100%
I wont stil agree wif u..i tink 100% of persons livin av a flair for music....cox dere are two functions i knw music performs and dats to soften d hrt and also to remind u of some past events in d sense dat dy act as a memento....U are nt adolf Hitler neither are u close to him,just bcox of d fact dat he is detrimental dosen't necessarily means he is nt a fan to music....Nw wen i talk abt music,it can be gospel or secular,some ppl av a pechant for gospel music,some for secular and some for both.....so in dis life music is one tin i knw cant fade away....Since i was born up till nw i av nt seen a person dat says he dosen't like music,d fin is dat d music of today has no meanin compare to dat of ages past and dats wat ppl are avin complain abt and nt dat dy nt absolutely like it..Even in heaven dere are host of angels who are mainly involved in ministeration of songs.....Wen a song is been played u urself wont knw d tym u will start dancin to d tune of it,its either u shake ur head,leg or even ur hand..So dere is some iota of likeness of music found in every human.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
y2k62: k I dash u 1%. Because you want to win the debate you'll also claim u like obasanjo's music.
See dere are different strokes for different folks...d fact dat odizeey does nt like it dosen't mean odas dnt....wat if i tel u i do?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=y2k62] Trust me, the only person that loves his music is himself. The producer/director had no choice than to eat his moola.[/quote
dats wat u will say..av u gone out to see his fans?,do u knw if i am even one of dem?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ken excel:
See dere are different strokes for different folks...d fact dat odizeey does nt like it dosen't mean odas dnt....wat if i tel u i do?
Then I'd know u are lying.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=Ken excel][/quote] Then you like his acting and not the nonsense he calls music. Because Nkem Owoh and Patience Ozokwor succeed in combining acting and music doesn't mean everyone can. It will shock you to know that I know someone who hates all genre of music. To him music is noise.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ken excel:
I wont stil agree wif u..i tink 100% of persons livin av a flair for music....cox dere are two functions i knw music performs and dats to soften d hrt and also to remind u of some past events in d sense dat dy act as a memento....U are nt adolf Hitler neither are u close to him,just bcox of d fact dat he is detrimental dosen't necessarily means he is nt a fan to music....Nw wen i talk abt music,it can be gospel or secular,some ppl av a pechant for gospel music,some for secular and some for both.....so in dis life music is one tin i knw cant fade away....Since i was born up till nw i av nt seen a person dat says he dosen't like music,d fin is dat d music of today has no meanin compare to dat of ages past and dats wat ppl are avin complain abt and nt dat dy nt absolutely like it..Even in heaven dere are host of angels who are mainly involved in ministeration of songs.....Wen a song is been played u urself wont knw d tym u will start dancin to d tune of it,its either u shake ur head,leg or even ur hand..So dere is some iota of likeness of music found in every human.
y0u seems to misunderstand me br0...I stil say it...n0t everyb0dy living likes music...lelme tel y0u there is a huge differences between a pers0n wh0 listens to music and a pers0n wh0 feels music...people wh0 feel music are m0stly em0ti0nal people with c0nscience...with a c0ntrite spirit...so I d0n't agree wit u that everyb0dy wh0 is living or wil live likes music...ch0leric individuals listens to music but d0es n0t feel it...they are s0 many ch0lerics br0 wh0 even play d pian0 can write a musical n0te...they can als0 play d n0te...2 them br0ther it's perfunctory they d0n't feel what they play...the rhythm of d s0ng doesn't hit them...and believe me br0da it takes n0b0dy bt d spirit of God to rest0re that feeling of j0y or happiness to such pers0ns br0...so u must get and understand where I'm c0ming 4rm...mind u...in my qu0te u just c0ncentrated on ad0lf hitler I used as a example...m0st pe0ple die being a ch0leric with0ut kn0wing God and may n0t have a flair 4 music br0...n0t every0ne likes music...the percentage of people living n0w may like music...bt never 100% percent br0...reas0ns being that s0me p33ps(ch0lerics) may hear s0me musical n0te bt believe me it d0esn't touch them...they may gr0w to like music...they may play musical 4 entertainment...bt what they play d0esn't touch their lives...
N0 matter what y0u...n0t every1 likes music...they just play or listen to music f0r d sake of making m0ney...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Beezally(f): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nawa Ooº°˚ jim iyke is there enjoying his money and nadia buhari
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
y2k62: Then you like his acting and not the nonsense he calls music. Because Nkem Owoh and Patience Ozokwor succeed in combining acting and music doesn't mean everyone can. It will shock you to know that I know someone who hates all genre of music. To him music is noise.
Am nt dealin wif actin/drama as a genre of lit here...., we are talkin abt music and i mean full tym music....dat is a big tym lie...bring d guy let me interrogate him myself......Its either u are lyin or he himself is lyin and pretendin as well....So dat is to say d guy dosent like gospel music as well and if does nt,meanin he doesnt go to church as well,or if he do,hw does he cope wif d praises been led @ church?...and authomatically sees d praises and worship of God has been noise?....so like i said earlier its either u are lyin to cover up ur point u d guy himself is lyin..so choose one
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
y2k62: Then I'd know u are lying.
Yap for sure i am,bt nt fuly lyin bcox wat i did was to use myself as a point of contact to dose who truly also like obasanjo's..Talkin abt his music.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Samsantos9: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JELLYD.
[s]BTW Jellyd and oga olawalebabs are birthday mates!!![/s]
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ken excel:
Am nt dealin wif actin/drama as a genre of lit here...., we are talkin abt music and i mean full tym music....dat is a big tym lie...bring d guy let me interrogate him myself......Its either u are lyin or he himself is lyin and pretendin as well....So dat is to say d guy dosent like gospel music as well and if does nt,meanin he doesnt go to church as well,or if he do,hw does he cope wif d praises been led @ church?...and authomatically sees d praises and worship of God has been noise?....so like i said earlier its either u are lyin to cover up ur point u d guy himself is lyin..so choose one
I Give up
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
y2k62: Then you like his acting and not the nonsense he calls music. Because Nkem Owoh and Patience Ozokwor succeed in combining acting and music doesn't mean everyone can. It will shock you to know that I know someone who hates all genre of music. To him music is noise.
ken wil n0t read dz 1...to him every1 likes music...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
exPLIcit7: y0u seems to misunderstand me br0...I stil say it...n0t everyb0dy living likes music...lelme tel y0u there is a huge differences between a pers0n wh0 listens to music and a pers0n wh0 feels music...people wh0 feel music are m0stly em0ti0nal people with c0nscience...with a c0ntrite spirit...so I d0n't agree wit u that everyb0dy wh0 is living or wil live likes music...ch0leric individuals listens to music but d0es n0t feel it...they are s0 many ch0lerics br0 wh0 even play d pian0 can write a musical n0te...they can als0 play d n0te...2 them br0ther it's perfunctory they d0n't feel what they play...the rhythm of d s0ng doesn't hit them...and believe me br0da it takes n0b0dy bt d spirit of God to rest0re that feeling of j0y or happiness to such pers0ns br0...so u must get and understand where I'm c0ming 4rm...mind u...in my qu0te u just c0ncentrated on ad0lf hitler I used as a example...m0st pe0ple die being a ch0leric with0ut kn0wing God and may n0t have a flair 4 music br0...n0t every0ne likes music...the percentage of people living n0w may like music...bt never 100% percent br0...reas0ns being that s0me p33ps(ch0lerics) may hear s0me musical n0te bt believe me it d0esn't touch them...they may gr0w to like music...they may play musical 4 entertainment...bt what they play d0esn't touch their lives...
N0 matter what y0u...n0t every1 likes music...they just play or listen to music f0r d sake of making m0ney...
Yea i knw dere is a big diff bt listenin to music and feelin music....Can i tell u dat u cant listen to wat u cant feel,bcox it will actually irritates u.....Frm wat u said concernin being a choleric dat such can die without knwin God..bt choleric has nufin to do wif knwin God cox d word choleric means to be easily infuriated,or beta stil a bad tempered person and also frm wat u said,u said such doesnt acknowledge music bcox dy are always furious.....Nw am happy to inform u frm wat i said earlier concernin d fact dat music soften d hrt of a man, dat a choleric person are even d ones dat enjoyes music d most,bocx wen dy do listen to it,it actually gives dem anoda feelin entirely and by dat single act dy are been transformed and dy end up likin everyfin dat has to do wif dat particular song and d artist dat sang d song ....U can be listenin to a song and gradually u start finkin abt Love,u can be listenin to a song and also be inspired to do more fins for God......Actually bro dere is a spirit dat follows music.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Pokemon43(f): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Music dey e own una dey mention e name
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
exPLIcit7: ken wil n0t read dz 1...to him every1 likes music...
Like seriously bro i av red it and told him wat i felt abt it!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Let me start by saying to explicit dat ur hard heart dos nt mean u dnt like music,hitler no dey sing anthem? Anthem na song o. Music is d soul food bro. N y2k u no dey follow d argument.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
y2k62: I Give up
Wow..nice 1 bro....#peace#.
Tnx for given up
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Y2k u dey lie,fat one,if u knw person wen no like music,I knw ppl wen no like water any tyn liquid is nonsense to dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.