Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,601 members, 7,972,211 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1179234 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Samsantos9: 12:52am On Aug 12, 2013
bizmania: @ Oliseh, Samsantos nd Miscellaneous! Wetin pursue una from sleep? Saw a ghost?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2013
bizmania: yes sah *leaps away quitely*
GOOD
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 12:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Samsantos9: 12:56am On Aug 12, 2013
Started another page. But why am I not happy?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2013
bizmania: @ Oliseh, Samsantos nd Miscellaneous! Wetin pursue una from sleep? Saw a ghost?
gdnite/mowin guyx til 2mao/2day.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by bizmania(m): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2013
oliseh.com:
is dat ur ATM pin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 1:02am On Aug 12, 2013
bizmania: is dat ur ATM pin
nope,my transfer code.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by HenclasJ: 1:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Hey pals! Pls i'm totally confused over my
waec score. I applied for Law in Uniben and
Delsu as second choice( It's an awaiting
result), but today I checked my waec result
and got good grades in Govt, eng and
literature, but got D7 in Crs. I know d7 is
pass but can dos above school accept it and
give me my desired course?
Note: i didn't enrolled for Neco. Pls dudes, i
need answers to my prob now. All answers
wud be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 4:58am On Aug 12, 2013
HenclasJ: Hey pals! Pls i'm totally confused over my
Where are the artists in the House?
Over to you ,
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 5:01am On Aug 12, 2013
12-08-2013
Good morning house!!!
Its monday again.
*how time flies*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 5:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Wow!!! Another Nairaland new born baby, don't worry , sit down and enjoy the sidelines for now, you'd be allowed to join the titans by 19-08-2013
View Preciousolu's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Preciousolu's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To preciousolu
Time registered: August 12, 2013
Time spent online: 3 minutes
View Preciousolu's posts (0) | View Preciousolu's
topics (0)
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2013
Good Morning Jesus.

Good morning ma awesome uniben family.

It's going to be a great and a blessed week for me and you, too.

Only believe!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Gboyxclusive(m): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2013
Gud morning to all my nairalanders and to our brothers and sisters frm the same mother(uniben) wish u guyz a free stress week.bigups to y'all una gbaski. #respectlarge
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by kcboy34(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2013
Please my uniben postume score and aggregate score did not show o. Username:putme2013_876375. Password:juala5l1
Please I need assist on what to do?
I couldn't upload my passport during registration but it was clearly stated on the website that candidates that couldn't upload their passport should come to the exam centre with 1 passport with red background, original jamb slip.
On the day of the exam, i went to my centre but when they discovered I had no passport on my application they directed me to the auditorium. And when I got there they said people without passport should go to faculty of education, nwagbo hall. That was where I met other people that couldn't upload their passport also. So we wrote exam there and they told us to submit our original jamb slip and passport together with the exam papers.
Now I just discovered that all of us that wrote in that nwagbo hall our result has not come out. Even till now. Nothing like absent is even there. its just empty. I am confused. I don't know what to do. Has this kind of issue happened before? What will be the outcome? What can I do?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2013
kcboy34: Please my uniben postume score and aggregate score did not show o. Username:putme2013_876375. Password:juala5l1
I couldn't upload my passport during registration but it was clearly stated on the website that candidates that couldn't upload their passport should come to the exam centre with 1 passport with red background, original jamb slip.
On the day of the exam, i went to my centre but when they discovered I had no passport on my application they directed me to the auditorium. And when I got there they said people without passport should go to faculty of education, nwagbo hall. That was where I met other people that couldn't upload their passport also. So we wrote exam there and they told us to submit our original jamb slip and passport together with the exam papers.
Now I just discovered that all of us that wrote in that nwagbo hall our result has not come out. Even till now. Nothing like absent is even there. its just empty. I am confused. I don't know what to do. Has this kind of issue happened before? What will be the outcome? What can I do?
*walks in with chewin stick*
Mmmmph! Diz wan iz stwonge.
Ma bwoda....cari ur baggage run go Uniben o. Go and hala 4 dem

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Great~Mind:
Good Morning Jesus.

Good morning ma awesome uniben family.

It's going to be a great and a blessed week for me and you, too.

Only believe!
Mornin bwo.
U want small chewin stick?
:-)
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2013
kcboy34: Please my uniben postume score and aggregate score did not show o. Username:putme2013_876375. Password:juala5l1
Wait 1st o.
How many ov u wrote in dat hall?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Asakel:
Mornin bwo.
U want small chewin stick?
:-)
lol, yes sir!

I Wouldn't mind a dozen, even. wink
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IVYKORAH(f): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Eng. Tino:
did u do technical drawing?

yes I did. You? Why asking?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Adex097:
Lol...Na fine and pretty gals una won find go benin abi??

#misplaced-priorities#

no! Am nat after dt! Wt i was tryin2 let hm knw was dt he shudn't b dt interested in a gal! As 4 me i dn't av tym4 dt o! I am only interested nd romance ma books only til i finish ma masters' degree
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IVYKORAH(f): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2013
Miscellaneous:

lol. . . .u get mind o. . .mech engr. . . lol. . . just like me making changes. . . wanted mech engr but decided to go for civil engr

thanks. Why change na?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2013
GoodMornin World!

Goodmornin me!

Goodmorning yu

goodmoring us

Goodmornin all #Peace#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Romanticboy1:

no! Am nat after dt! Wt i was tryin2 let hm knw was dt he shudn't b dt interested in a gal! As 4 me i dn't av tym4 dt o! I am only interested nd romance ma books only til i finish ma masters' degree
it's easier said than done•
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2013

u're gud2 go! Cus as lng as u gat maths eng,lit nd govvt! Its kul! #peace#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2013

u're gud2 go! Cus as lng as u gat maths eng,lit nd govvt! Its kul!#peace#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2013
what is your aggregate for Unibest
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2013
The best thing you can do right now is to go to the school and lodge your complain.I feel your pain it is well.Don't worry they've got no other option than to release your result.What is your first course of choice?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Doc_Miss: it's easier said than done•

U're rite! Bt It al tkes focus nd determination! & it wn't stp me frm makin fwends dou
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IVYKORAH(f): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Mickey7: last yr's pume ws writn in june

that's true
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IVYKORAH(f): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2013
Romanticboy1:

jamb was march last yr nd pume june,dats y it came awt aug,so lets wait til mnth endin or sept! Patience matters!

yeah....i guess. Thanks
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Gboyxclusive: Gud morning to all my nairalanders and to our brothers and sisters frm the same mother(uniben) wish u guyz a stress-free week.bigups to y'all una gbaski. #respectlarge

same #peace#

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.