Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,602 members, 7,934,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1170292 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jelel6: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
am a fresher. wow
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okay...Okay, Riley here..back from exile..n Thanks to Trafford for being available when I wasn't.

Admission has come..congrats to all..n Thanks to God who made it possible.

Many of us made vows to God, ''Lord, if you grant me this admission...I promise to.......I promise not to"

Now, HE's done HIS part..make sure you do yours..n definitely HE'd keep doing more.

One of the promises I made to myself prior the admission list was..not to leave the others behind..'cuz trust me, it isn't something one should experience... Forget the congratulatory message some of them are sending you.. You don't know what they're going through(unless, of course..you've been there..n Yes, I've been there.)

Not everyone would wanna talk about the 3rd batch..I know, soon..the topic on the thread would be clearance, accomodation and all that..n I guess, that's why I'm here...n Please, I implore the others to join me in this.

N about the 3rd batch, I can't categorically state I'm 100% sure there'd be one this year..cuz I really don't get how the admission process is going...Usually,Uniben releases admission lists..but now it's Jamb (tho' its definitely the lists Uniben sent to Jamb) amongst so many other signs. Not to panic, I believe there'd be.

Talks about the 3rd list would begin tomorrow. Abeg,No long talk, benusi...please add me on 2go.
Rileyfreeman11 .

And THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE ADMITTED...add me also.

May God see us through...amen.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by nickvanilla(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
osesx: dnt b suppriz if u see a different course frm d 1 given to u by jamb coz uniben sumitd d list out of pressure frm jamb wit a view to d tyme limit dat wz given to dem....d list wz compile fully after dey've sumitd it to jamb...

i dont care woreva u say.ive been admitted into law and its staying dat way.and pls stop consoling urself wit d awaitin kofa list.during clearance shey na list u go show or jamb admission leta.if u've been admitted at all,just give tanks to God and remember a 100000+ aspirants started dis race
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jelel6: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Congratulations Ahmed
Abduljelel Besiru!!!
You Have Been Offered
Admission for a 5-Year FIRST
DEGREE Programme into
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY.
Course ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONICS
ENGINEERING in the Faculty of
ENG/TECH/ENV.DESIGN. #teamelect/elect#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by guldberg(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Naldogen: I guess u are not from Catchment (edo or Delta) i heard its 60
from ondo state
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
masterpein: Congratulations to all admitted freeman werö?

me na Sir, Congrats to you...God be praised smiley
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Samsantos9: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
A BIG CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ADMITTED.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Trafford: Another special congrats to someone who inspired me here on the thread..

He wont understand how...n I won't reveal either..

Congrats to you Sir Great~Mind.. God be praised smiley
Auwww, Thanks sir, I am humbled by ur post.

Trust me, if there is anybody who have inspired us better or had kept this thread going, I must say it is you, Trafford alias Riley Freeman(RF for short).

I am nt saying this b'cos of the above post, but b'cos it's the true fact. And I, GreatMind, will always tell and stand by the truth.

Cheers! and Congratulations once more. See you in Uniben. cool
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by osesx: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
i did nt fall into dat category...we nid to talk @nick 07038939063
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Naldogen(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
benusi:

What you dont understand is that UNIBEN just decided to choose a different procedure this time largely due to the ASUU strike. Whether you believe it or not, Myself, Trafford and Tunechi all meant the same thing. Even when people were saying it wont be out today, I maintained our stance cos my source is very reliable.

So dont brace yourself with some consoling words, if you have been admitted into a course you do not like, pull strings and you could still clear for your desired course.

My cousin was admitted into History last year but during clearance, he cleared for Law. I hope this helps.
looking forward to seeing you Benusi!!.when the time is right i wl drop my details.Congrats bro
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by japhsiano(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Has anyone been admitted in accounting if ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ yes .̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎ with was aggregate
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by lavosier: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Fnk God 4 y'all wu made it.ƌ strength 2 crry on, pray ƌ good lord bestows upon u..congrats  say..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by lavosier: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Fnk God 4 y'all wu made it.ƌ strength 2 crry on, pray ƌ good lord bestows upon u..congrats  say..nd 2 dose wu dint, cheer urself up cos God has bigger plans..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Naldogen(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
guldberg: from ondo state
.nawa 4 Uniben oh! Why Ondo cut off dey always high like ds?62 high now! My bro just keep d hope alive and trust in God.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by tsleazy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
PRAISE THE LORD...
To God be the glory i have been admitted into uniben..computer science...
I have been following this thread for a while and to God be the glory i am 1 of the testifiers...HALELUYA

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Latnok95(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
jelel6: Congratulations Ahmed
Abduljelel Besiru!!!
You Have Been Offered
Admission for a 5-Year FIRST
DEGREE Programme into
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY.
Course ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONICS
ENGINEERING in the Faculty of
ENG/TECH/ENV.DESIGN. #teamelect/elect#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by dinatale1: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
sylvalord:
broda me.. Hw u dey na
my bros i gentle o.hw tins na
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jelel6: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
sir tunechi #RESPECT#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ikhuoria2(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
I need testimonies 4rm my fellow Petroleum engineers... How far Una.......... Uniben go sweet
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Naldogen: looking forward to seeing you Benusi!!.when the time is right i wl drop my details.Congrats bro

Me too. God bless.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
benusi:

What you dont understand is that UNIBEN just decided to choose a different procedure this time largely due to the ASUU strike. Whether you believe it or not, Myself, Trafford and Tunechi all meant the same thing. Even when people were saying it wont be out today, I maintained our stance cos my source is very reliable.

So dont brace yourself with some consoling words, if you have been admitted into a course you do not like, pull strings and you could still clear for your desired course.

My cousin was admitted into History last year but during clearance, he cleared for Law. I hope this helps.
ure very correct... I sight u
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by tsleazy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Now for students that are seeing "SORRY NOT ADMITTED YET"....i saw the same thing when i went to d wrong portal...make sure its the PUTME 2013/2014 portal that ure in...i made dat mistake bt i corrected my mistake and i saw my admission status...go to the 2013 jamb site oooo nt kofa for now....

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Adex097: Congratulations to

didi, trafford, great-mind, mickey mouse, ditrix, mastino, monsirve(can't spell it), benusi, naldogen, ivy, ellyrichi, daviewonder, naijaboi, y2k62,psyco P. Miscellaneous,oluwaugo, akpan aniefiok, faith, TohBeeQute,Blexysexy et al abeg no vex if I no mention your name.

@ those still expecting, just calm down, don't be too depressed... the good lord that did mine for me will surely do yours IJN...

Expecting your testimonies soon cheesy.
Yes boss...congratulations...You can now turn in ur resignation as the CSO. But make sure it comes in after the clearance hustle oh wink
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
God has done it. I have been admitted into chemical engineering God is great.

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
Those asking about the change of course...Here's what I was told by a friend who got english&Literature tho' she initially put in for Law.

She told me it's a 50-50 chance..One either Win or lose.

First, one has to purchase the change of course form, it costs #20,000..Fill whatever, then submit the form.

To increase your chances..You are expected to have a high GP in your 100L.

No exam required.

If you're deemed fit, you'd be accepted..but if not..

Which is the risky part.

One might lose his/her admission..because, when applying for the change of course ..you are Logged out from your present course/department. And if it goes through...Congrats...n if it doesn't...hmmm.

That's why it's a 50-50 ish.

And before you ask your questions, let me make it clear...I don't know if it's possible to transfer from an educational course to a professional course...e.g transferring from Agric.edu to pharmacy.. I dont know about that.

MANY said it's possible, FEW said it's not.

But I know for sure it's not possible to Transfer from Law to Econ&Stat...or from Engineering to Medicine... It MUST be within the same department. But that Edu aspect, I know nothing.

From my own perception...it's not all that easy to transfer to competitive courses..e.g Law, Medicine...I'm not saying it's not possible o...it's very very possible...but not easy.

N I hope I'm not discouraging anyone here..? It's 50-50..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Detivo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
am stil on a long ting. Benusi congrat. God has done it nd to trafford, didi, adex, mhizz nd d rest of u guys dat got d merit list congrat. I said it b4 dat becos jamb released d supplementry list 1st doesnt mean its d merit list. I feel lyk cryin. God show ursef. Vry vry personal
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Latnok95(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg where is Lamar? *He_is_Lamar*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Edexy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
Shaw007:

wanna add me on whatsapp here's my Number- 08101635251...
I would view with ma acc..TohbeeQute..follow me too
GREAT UNIBeN COMPUTER SCIENTISTS!...GREAT!!! smiley
gr8!!! I rep comp. Sci too!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Great~Mind:
Auwww, Thanks sir, I am humbled by ur post.

Trust me, if there is anybody who have inspired us better or had kept this thread going, I must say it is myself, Great~Mind(GM for short).

I am nt saying this b'cos of the above post, but b'cos it's the true fact. And I, GreatMind, will always tell and stand by the truth.

Cheers! and Congratulations once more. See you in Uniben. cool

Fixed cool... Thanks sir..

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by tsleazy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Detivo: am stil on a long ting. Benusi congrat. God has done it nd to trafford, didi, adex, mhizz nd d rest of u guys dat got d merit list congrat. I said it b4 dat becos jamb released d supplementry list 1st doesnt mean its d merit list. I feel lyk cryin. God show ursef. Vry vry personal
...guy are u sure ur on d ryte portal ...make sure its d 2013/2014 portal oh...and jamb nt kofa...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
y2k62: Hurray!! I dreamt that a man took me to the admission office and right there on a table was a cache of papers which bore the merit list. Behold my name was on the list on the 1st page at no. 7. Thank God in advance cos I believe this revelation is true cos when I was waiting for my JSCE result 7yrs ago I had similar revelation and was true.
I thank God for His guidance.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote
author=Detivo]am stil on a long ting. Benusi congrat. God has done it
nd to trafford, didi, adex, mhizz nd d rest of u guys dat got d merit
list congrat. I said it b4 dat becos jamb released d supplementry list
1st doesnt mean its d merit list. I feel lyk cryin. God show ursef. Vry
vry personal[/quote]

Why the emotion? God is in control. Things happen for reason. I dont know what course you were given but make the best out of your situation. There is a 3rd list on the way and who says you cant be admitted into 2 departments? Cheers Broda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.