Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1154904 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by demistry(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Lol.....and the drama continues.

Good morning o.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Pokemon43(f): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2013
Ehem where was i?ok i remember!guys pls be praying for me oooo delsu is speaking one kind language oooooo..uniben come top am with crop science.wan turn me to farmer ni?as i fair reach nd fyn reach dem wan finsh my colour.hey osenobua!save me ooooo.good morning friends nd av a quarrel free day
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Guys must u quote every post? If u find a post annoying y cant u ignore to maintain peace.
*sighs* am getting tired* #seems its old age*

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Senate President David Mark and the governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam have jointly pleaded with religious leaders to intervene in the lingering face-off between the federal government and Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) which has resulted in the closure of universities nationwide.
Addressing the 2nd plenary session of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) in Otukpo, Benue State yesterday, Senator Mark said the differences between the federal government and ASUU required spiritual intervention in order to end the unending imbroglio.
LEADERSHIP reports that dialogue between the Suswam-led federal government negotiating team and ASUU recently collapsed over the latter's demand.
Mark lamented the plight of the students who have been deprived of the stable academic calender and the consequences of the strike, pointing out that "the culture of confrontation and conflict does not build harmony between and among people, therefore, we must always seek the culture of dialogue, reconciliation and forgiveness. We have a duty to work hard to overcome all barriers to peace."
On the issue of insecurity in the country, the Senate President stated that the present state of insecurity in Nigeria is worrisome considering the high number of innocent Nigerians that die everyday as a result of bombing, armed robbery, road accident, pagan ritual activities and cultism.
He charged Nigerians not to use religion for negative purposes, saying that "religion is to unite and not to divide, to love and not to hate, to gather and not to scatter, to be just and not to be unjust."
Senator Mark also frowned at provocative utterances by some highly placed people which, according to him, are capable of heating up the polity. The Senate President said such utterances must be curtailed.
Earlier, the Benue State governor, Suswam called for partnership between the church, government and the people in order to fast-track political development and stability in the country.
Suswam urged the bishops to use the session to appeal to ASUU to shift ground as the federal government had made reasonable concessions to their demands to give peace a chance and return students to school.
In his welcome address, the President, Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, Most Rev. Ignatius Kaigama urged Christians to be loyal to biblical teachings in all their dealings.
Kaigama called for interior purifications among Nigerians adding that with renewed commitment to the task of teaching and sanctifying, Nigeria will overcome her travails.
He charged governments at all levels to channel resources towards the welfare and security of the citizenry even as he urged the clergy to pray for leaders at all levels.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: I no go surprise i dem say one person called doc miss don enta market,shuu,hw him tk arrogant na,u b real bad belle o, wahlai u b attention seeker,shey u r satisfied,now

Hey.
Ua nt allowed 2 talk 2 ma coursemate Đíŝ way, thank u undecided
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering.In this thread there is one dude that made me angry...and is no other person but latnok95...he called me frank edoho...I didn't pick just let it pass with one question I know he will need the help of google to answer...or just use Man U and Chelsea stuff to cover...I like dudes who insult others(but not to the extreme 0) jokingly...but the other party shouldn't take things as if there is no tomorrow...I like Latnok for this reason...that means if some dudes were to be Mr Kolade that I call Mr KOLA...that means something else will be happening on this thread...I won't try Asakel cause of his Hammer...I haven't seen most of this dudes...face 2 face not 2 talk of pick quarrels with them on the internet...common buddies...there is no need to be chicken hearted.I won't talk of babes cause I lyk those with free minds and who are ready 2 share their problems with their pals...I don't pick quarrels with babes(woe unto that guy that will quarrel with a babe) instead I ignore them...wait 0...LATNok,Kolade and Asakel might still be asleep................KOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*breaks T.V screen and breathing seriously*

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2013
oliseh.com:
Guys must u quote every post? If u find a post annoying y cant u ignore to maintain peace.
na quoting sweet pass. Enough data dey worry me,mk we fight till one correct news com out, if nl like mk dem ban me,i don talk dis syt no go c break of dawn
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2013
Monsieursuave: .

Twas splendid.

Urs?
gud
Asakel:
Morning!
Night was gallant 4me a lil.
How ur nite?
i dont knw, i ws sleeping
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2013

Hey.
Ua nt allowed 2 talk 2 ma coursemate Đíŝ way, thank u undecided
thunder fire u in a holy way
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Wow and wow. Hello sylvababa wetin happen naw why u cme dey bhave lyk gurl nah. I need u here ASAP .dis is just typical of nairalandas u just av 2 shun tins lyk dat afta ignorn dem i bet u hav won but runnin away chose u r d loser. And i hate losers dats y am nt an arsenal or man u fan.my guy 4get. And to oliseh.com. R u a tomboy realy. U do knw 93% tomboiz r lez.wel av a rethnk.cos d remainn 7% r dead
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Pokemon43: Ehem where was i?ok i remember!guys pls be praying for me oooo delsu is speaking one kind language oooooo..uniben come top am with crop science.wan turn me to farmer ni? as i fair reach nd fyn reach dem wan finsh my colour.hey osenobua!save me ooooo.good morning friends nd av a quarrel free day

Like sewiously??
Please, me need to see you @benin.

Goodmrning.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2013
oliseh.com:
Old what...oliseh don't go there 0...anyway add MB to my data na...PLEASE...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: thunder fire u in a holy way
ℓ☺ℓ
D way e tey faya Ʊя brain wey mk U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ be lyk Đíŝ abi?? grin

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2013
exPLIcit7: Anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering.In this thread there is one dude that made me angry...and is no other person but latnok95...he called me frank edoho...I didn't pick just let it pass with one question I know he will need the help of google to answer...or just use Man U and Chelsea stuff to cover...I like dudes who insult others(but not to the extreme 0) jokingly...but the other party shouldn't take things as if there is no tomorrow...I like Latnok for this reason...that means if some dudes were to be Mr Kolade that I call Mr KOLA...that means something else will be happening on this thread...I won't try Asakel cause of his Hammer...I haven't seen most of this dudes...face 2 face not 2 talk of pick quarrels with them on the internet...common buddies...there is no need to be chicken hearted.I won't talk of babes cause I lyk those with free minds and who are ready 2 share their problems with their pals...I don't pick quarrels with babes(woe unto that guy that will quarrel with a babe) instead I ignore them...wait 0...LATNok,Kolade and Asakel might still be asleep................KOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*breaks T.V screen and breathing seriously*
na gals i like to tasi pass,ahh,i love deir innocent tears,i feed on it ahahahahahaha,dracula on point,i on ma way to transylvani
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2013
ojingbe: Wow and wow. Hello sylvababa wetin happen naw why u cme dey bhave lyk gurl nah. I need u here ASAP .dis is just typical of nairalandas u just av 2 shun tins lyk dat afta ignorn dem i bet u hav won but runnin away chose u r d loser. And i hate losers dats y am nt an arsenal or man u fan .my guy 4get. And to oliseh.com. R u a tomboy realy. U do knw 93% tomboiz r lez.wel av a rethnk.cos d remainn 7% r dead

E be like say na me and you go fight this morning o...wich kind tin be dat na (*_*).
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Asakel. Pls can Ï borrow Ʊя sledgy??

Sum1 here is in nid Öѵ it
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2013
ojingbe: Wow and wow. Hello sylvababa wetin happen naw why u cme dey bhave lyk gurl nah. I need u here ASAP .dis is just typical of nairalandas u just av 2 shun tins lyk dat afta ignorn dem i bet u hav won but runnin away chose u r d loser. And i hate losers dats y am nt an arsenal or man u fan.my guy 4get. And [b]to oliseh.com. R u a tomboy realy. U do knw 93% tomboiz r lez.[/b]wel av a rethnk.cos d remainn 7% r dead
i dont do guys,and i cant say am a lez. lol.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2013
ℓ☺ℓ
D way e tey faya Ʊя brain wey mk U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ be lyk Đíŝ abi?? ;
chai ten points for u,i salute u,bt i cover masef wit d blood of d lamb,na blood of ewure go reach u o
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Gud maw'n peeps i just want to know d grade system for A1 in waec cos wikipedia are saying 80-100 but m tinking 75-100,pls tanks for ur contributions
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: na gals i like to tasi pass,ahh,i love deir innocent tears,i feed on it ahahahahahaha,dracula on point,i on ma way to transylvani
I no trust guys u like 0...KOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...where is KOLADE...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: chai ten points for u,i salute u,bt i cover masef wit d blood of d lamb,na blood of ewure go reach u o

ℓ☺ℓ. Wareva dat is, Ï repel it wit asakel's sledge hammer!!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2013
oliseh.com:

i don ignore dis one o
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013
Adex097:

E be like say na me and you go fight this morning o...wich kind tin be dat na (*_*).
we need no fightn baba.i just want her 2 change it if people impression matters 2 her.all tomboiz i knw her lez.go check on dem on internet am nt lien.no b fight. She lives in my town
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013
oliseh.com:

i dont do guys, and i cant say am a lez. lol.

E•T•T
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013

ℓ☺ℓ. Wareva dat is, Ï repel it wit asakel's sledge hammer!!!
ok o,dat hammer go break cos i don borrow thor hammer,asakel if u like ur hammer collect am bk
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2013
exPLIcit7: Old what...oliseh don't go there 0...anyway add MB to my data na...PLEASE...
yeah,u heard it right.
Abt d data,hw am i sure u wont use it 4 e-fight.lol
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2013
ojingbe: we need no fightn baba.i just want her 2 change it if people impression matters 2 her.all tomboiz i knw her lez.go check on dem on internet am nt lien.no b fight. She lives in my town
Hahaha...me was referring to the Man utd part bro...don't diss my club!!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Adex097:

E•T•T
true. E.T.T
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by chaarly(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2013
oliseh.com:

yay! *m0uth open*
u do men? Pls dnt takkit pers0nal grin

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: ok o,dat hammer go break cos i don borrow thor hammer,asakel if u like ur hammer collect am bk

Haba!! shocked.

Oboy U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can lie o cheesy

Where U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ 4 see thor?

Nt to tok Öѵ say U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ wann borrow he hammer undecided

Hw U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ wann tey raise am sef
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2013
oliseh.com:

wow my gain. I do gurls dat dnt do guys.*smiles* so r we cul?

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.